Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain Bank issued card [MasterCard] to customers both inside and outside Iraq

lillymoon

Rafidain Bank issued card [MasterCard] to customers both inside and outside Iraq
Saturday, December 31 2 / January 2015 08:33

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Rafidain Bank, announced on Saturday for Mbacherth issuing card [MasterCard] to its customers in its branches inside and outside Iraq.

According to a statement of the bank, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of it today, "The bank issued a pilot of MasterCard cards offering used all over the world for being a manifestation of modernism in the banking business."

He explained that "this service check several privileges the most important dispense the use of paper money."

The statement noted that "cardholder can also withdraw his money from his own account in any province or state be present without the need to carry cash."

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, called in earlier this month, ministries and departments not related to the Ministry and the provinces all urged the staff to use the smart card instead of cash in order to "cash trading to reduce their high risk, and maximize liquidity in Iraqi banks, and the expansion of credit capabilities, including achieves stimulate economic and investment activities, "noting that" those banks willing to provide deposit and withdrawal outlets in places that fit employees' .anthy

• Upvote 6

Rafidain Bank announces the issuance of card "MasterCard" to its customers inside and outside Iraq

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31 2 / JANUARY 2015 09:13 J P   

Twilight News / said the Rafidain Bank , on Saturday, he began issuing card "MasterCard" to its customers in its branches inside and outside Iraq.

mastercard-logo.jpg

A statement issued by the bank stated for "Twilight News", "The bank issued a pilot cards (MasterCard), where the availability of used all over the world for being a manifestation of modernism in the banking business," noting that "this service check several privileges the most important dispensed the use of paper money. "

The statement added that "cardholder can also withdraw his money from his own account in any province or state be present without the need to carry cash."

• Upvote 2

these are  good  statements   above ,    using  less dinars  for  their destruction ,  and to  releases new lower notes ,   ........  also  a part of  de-dollarization ?   not use  dollars , but get use too Iraqi banking , and when they need carry cash for  what ever , they can  just  pull out  dinars at  a-t-m`s   { when the  lower notes are  let loose }  ........ texstorm ,  they might have  a  lot of  debtness  from  the onset  of using  the ccards , getting use to the idea , of  no cash , we  have  a card  ,  we  must have tons  of money  thinking ....  but  when the h-c-l   get installed ,  and  the  money starts to flow too the cards , they will get a better handle on it  .... I m o    {  kids with cards  another  issue ,  and  not too leave out  dumb shites  who wish to do harm  buying  guns and explosives   

World Bank restructure the Rafidain and Rasheed in order to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

24/03/2013 15:39

AGHDAD / Obelisk: Counting Planning Minister Ali Shukri, Sunday, announce the start of the implementation of the World Bank plans to restructure banks and government Rafidain and Rasheed as "an important step that he was waiting for Iraq in order to raise the value of the dinar."

He said Shukri for "obelisk", "The World Bank's announcement of the start of the implementation of its plans to restructure the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Bank and government is an important step was waiting for Iraq," noting that "financial welcomed the move of the World Bank in this direction because this restructuring will ensure the country make the most of the two major institutions benefit Human Bakdarathma and expertise accumulated by its cadres and joint coordination to guide these capabilities. "

"The Ministry of Finance confirmed that these plans be a guarantor of the restoration of the Iraqi dinar value economic status between foreign currencies and this will be part of this plan," explaining that "the banking sector is suffering in general laziness turned him into a non-active consumer organizations in the financial sector the most traffic and demand in the economy in general. "

He pointed out that "the World Bank said the Iraqi side to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar must be a priority, as well as he needs to political stability in the country before everything."

It is noteworthy that the second Gulf War led to a decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar in an unprecedented way to reach the Iraqi dinar to US $ 0.144, which paralyzed the banking sector movement until

https://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmasalah.com%2Far%2Fnews%2F9148%2F%2520Bank-International-re-structuring-banker-raves&edit-text=&act=url 

Thanx Revbo

Edited by Markinsa
Increased the font size and color of the year 2013.
  • Upvote 8

8201.jpg?width=650&watermark=4
Smart Card

Author: ka Editor: br Reporter:
Number of Views: 129

31/01/2015 11:17

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday, for Mbacherth issuing MasterCard card in its branches inside and outside Iraq.

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement received by "tomorrow Press", "The bank issued a pilot of MasterCard cards, providing he used all over the world for being a manifestation of modernism in the banking business."

He added, "This service is the most important check several privileges dispensed using paper money," noting that "it is possible for the cardholder also withdraw his money from his own account in any province or state where online without the need to carry cash."

It is noteworthy that the banking systems in the most advanced countries in the world use the ironing Card System to withdraw money, makes it easier for travelers and traders many things and keep them away from the risk of theft of money.

World Bank restructure the Rafidain and Rasheed in order to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar............. Oldie but a goodie

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195930-world-bank-restructure-the-rafidain-and-rasheed-in-order-to-raise-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz3QP5INx5J 

I guess I should have put this article here.

• Upvote 1

thinking ...... thinking ......  let  me remember ,   ------>  I  do  remember  that  middle of  last year  or  maybe  2 years ago ,   they  had  let  the  central bank ,  gain control of  it`s  funds  ,  let  the  ratio of  values  stabilize ,  {  the values  of fluxation  in the markets ..  1166 per   rise  and fall   1910  too 1120  ratio`s } ....  then  I believe world  bank ,  and  -or -  i.m.f.  stated  they were satisfied  with Iraq`s banking , and  could raise the value of dinar  at any time !  { I do not  remember  though , if they had a value  in mind ?  i.m.f.  world bank }    BUT   the way  the number  and statement  (  we  can  handle 1 1/2  times  , from reserves  and  resources  )  I think  they are putting  a  future value  at  what  they intend to use as  a  bench mark   for the dinar value !   --------- if they mean  they can handle  1  1/2    in investments  in the  Iraq stock s   exchange ,   then  they also  must mean  , they can cover  up too  1 1/2   too 1   in values  , of  any currency  put up  for  market trades ......   putting  a value  on  their  own  currency  .... dinar   < ---------  this  is  just  me   thinking ,  thinking    so I might  be  fuzzy  on  the idea  

I think   denis Canada  is  trying  to  run  outside  of  that  box     :D       this  might  be   a  continuation  of  the article  you are  doing  denis ,   would  tie  them together  well  ,,   the  Q - card  ,  the  master card  ,  and  the banks   with central banking  to raise  the values  in dinar ...........  now  before   I  click  post   {   will yota  now  bring  over  another article  stating   ----->  visa   is  now  traded  at  banks  across  Iraq  threw  Iraqi banking  :eek:  }    hahahahaha   you guys  are  on a roll today  

• Upvote 1

Rivers proceed to issue MasterCard card to customers inside and outside Iraq

31/01/2015
392298_681488492xzaswq1111zzzzwjj.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Rafidain Bank announced Mbacherth issuing MasterCard card in its branches inside and outside Iraq, while noting the possibility to withdraw his money from the cardholder's account in any province or state.
The bank said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the bank issued a pilot of MasterCard cards offering used all over the world for being a manifestation of modernism in the banking business. He pointed out that this service check several privileges the most important dispense the use of paper money
He added that the bank cardholder can also withdraw his money from his own account in any province or state where online without the need to carry cash.
It is noteworthy that the Rafidain Bank was established by Law No. (33) for the year 1941 and started operations in 1941 with a paid-up capital of 50 000 Iraqi dinars.
 Over the bank several stages during his historic first represented his presence as the first national bank practiced commercial banking among many foreign banks.
 And began the gradual expansion within Iraq then has gone through multiple integration began in 1964, included the commercial banks that were operating in Iraq, where he was in 1974, consolidated with the Rafidain Bank, which became the only commercial bank in Iraq.
In 1998, the bank saw a new development is its transformation into a public company wholly owned by the state in accordance with the provisions of the Public Companies Law No. (22) of 97 in order to contribute to the national economy in the field of commercial banking and investment funds and to provide funding for the various sectors in accordance with the development plans in the framework of economic and financial policies and cash for the state.
The number of bank branches currently 147 branches in Iraq, in addition to (8) branches in a sawmill in some Arab cities, namely: Cairo, Beirut, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain. / End / 22 /

I like to see articles like this. Banks and credit card companies are getting involved. The government news is just to flakey at times. When you start seeing banks and credit cards companies making announcements it is all business and we get to see the evidence first hand.

• Upvote 4