Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Importance Of The Oil And Gas Law For The Iraqi People !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting 3 Little Letters H-C-L !

(by walkingstick)

The importance of the oil and gas law for the Iraqi people

As'ad Abdullah Ali Saturday , January 31, 2015 

They were the first of the Iraqi people, to elect people begin his laws, organize their lives, and preserve their rights, and got rid of the ghost of the conflict, and the country overflowing with riches, mainly oil and gas, which is a global need, and the main source of the country, and the reality of the post-2003, and due to many factors, and especially the political consensus, make things moving towards sharing everything, between the components, like the establishment of a division of a future, a US game malicious, started from Bremer. 

oil and gas law, if it were, would end all problems in which we live today, Uwenha the annual budget of the conflict, and to achieve social justice, It is the most important step to jump-start the project, guarantee the rights of all, and yellows differences between politicians, as a finishing problem of the distribution of resources, through the principle of mutual profit, there is no loser under the auspices of a just law, guarantees the rights of all, the dreams for which competition is Mahmoud. 

beneficiaries of disruption yesterday and today, are opposed to the adoption of the law, if the law will subside earnings, so their will was based on the opposite of it, a network of complex relationships, local, regional, subsist on the disabled recognition, mafias scary, and the remnants of the Baath system, control operations waste Organization of wealth, making the class grows Oddly, crushed categories, and categories Merfhh end the madness. 

Law has been introduced since 2007, has not been approved for the day, nearly eight years, which is going on in the corridors of parliament and government, long lost to the Iraqis, as a result of political selfishness, which controls the minds of some the characters of the ordeal, which produced us a disruption of the laws benefit people, if we want justice here, shall hold all of the reason, not to approve the law, for eight years, but justice distant dream. 

oil ministry today, led by Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and what has experience and qualifications, popular and political support, is supporting the adoption of the law, and carry a complete vision of one of its corners oil and gas law, as it represents a big gain for the idea of progress in the country, and which could turn Iraq into a giant oil, with a fair distribution of oil wealth feature, in addition to the possibility of achieving Queen of the people of the oil giant's ideas possessed by the leadership of the day, as opposed to the previous period, which was a period of darkness. 

change that happened, it was the most important objectives, achieve the interests of the people, so today's parliament has primary responsibility, in the adoption of broken laws, the most important oil and gas law, which provides an opportunity to realize the dreams of the downtrodden and disadvantaged, the Secretariat today Boanaq parliamentarians, to pay a dream to reality.

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/31/01/2015/43524/%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A.html

• Upvote 12

"Law has been introduced since 2007, has not been approved for the day, nearly eight years, which is going on in the corridors of parliament and government, long lost to the Iraqis"

For those who don't remember what the draft said here is a link to the English version: 

http://priceofoil.org/content/uploads/2007/03/Iraqoillaw021507.pdf

But WAIT! I thought the HCL was passed in the 2015 Budget! /s

The 2007 Draft has probably been revised but that was the 2nd revision.

Thanks Thug,

Even with HCL the problem I see is that once the infrastructure is built oil create few jobs. And even if it did, The Iraqi people only  work 45 days a year. Some might call that lazy.  Handing out Ration Cards should not be considered as helping the Iraqi people.  In the long term this will enslave the Iraqi people.

They need to industrialize, Build business  and create jobs. They have great potential in Agriculture but it requires a strong work ethic.

If you have ever worked on a farm, you know this to be true.

Bottom line is they need to work at what the desire and have the freedom to pursue happiness.  Happiness is not a right.

Don't get me wrong. The HCL and other good laws and policies will surely help the Iraqi people, but they must also want to help themselves.

If they want a oil and gas law they best scrap the one from 2007

They will not ever pass a oil law that gives rights to foreigners of any kind they want the oil controlled by the govt of iraq not Exxon or shell or Bp

Maliki tried to get the oil and gas law passed but he wasn't a dictator so it wasn't passed

The ministers of parliment knew they wouldn't have a job if they voted for it , the iraqi people are against the oil law and they protested and demonstrated and petitioned their ministers of parliment to vote against it

Maliki tried the usa pushed maliki tried the usa pushed and pushed till they pushed maliki out and now a new goat is in charge and we will see if he's a better dictator than maliki

It was unions in iraq who organized the people against the oil and gas law and they won that's why their is no oil and gas law

The unions want the jobs for the Iraqis

The oil company's want to bring in their own people

Heck let the iraqi people drill their own oil

Instead they force feed them a contract to sign away Iraqs wealth

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Thug,

Even with HCL the problem I see is that once the infrastructure is built oil create few jobs. And even if it did, The Iraqi people only  work 45 days a year. Some might call that lazy.  Handing out Ration Cards should not be considered as helping the Iraqi people.  In the long term this will enslave the Iraqi people.

They need to industrialize, Build business  and create jobs. They have great potential in Agriculture but it requires a strong work ethic.

If you have ever worked on a farm, you know this to be true.

Bottom line is they need to work at what the desire and have the freedom to pursue happiness.  Happiness is not a right.

Don't get me wrong. The HCL and other good laws and policies will surely help the Iraqi people, but they must also want to help themselves.

What do you think we've been seeing for the last few weeks?

Sure looks to me like they are trying to help themselves.

If they want a oil and gas law they best scrap the one from 2007

They will not ever pass a oil law that gives rights to foreigners of any kind they want the oil controlled by the govt of iraq not Exxon or shell or Bp

Maliki tried to get the oil and gas law passed but he wasn't a dictator so it wasn't passed

The ministers of parliment knew they wouldn't have a job if they voted for it , the iraqi people are against the oil law and they protested and demonstrated and petitioned their ministers of parliment to vote against it

Maliki tried the usa pushed maliki tried the usa pushed and pushed till they pushed maliki out and now a new goat is in charge and we will see if he's a better dictator than maliki

It was unions in iraq who organized the people against the oil and gas law and they won that's why their is no oil and gas law

The unions want the jobs for the Iraqis

The oil company's want to bring in their own people

Heck let the iraqi people drill their own oil

Instead they force feed them a contract to sign away Iraqs wealth

You're outed Maggie so give it a rest. Just because you sold all your 

dinar and now you see it coming is no reason to try and bring others 

down. This is coming and it can't be stopped. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You best keep your name calling and lies to yourself or there's going to be a campaign on you with the report button for harassment Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

You best keep your name calling and lies to yourself or there's going to be a campaign on you with the report button for harassment

I didn't call anyone a name.

I simply pointed out the truth

something you seem to have a problem with

so report me, somehow I think my positive attitude about this venture 

will prevail over your constant negativity :butt-kicking:    

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Fyi - Ur Wrong On Maggie + DontLop Being The Same Person !

They've Gotten Into Numerous Debates With Each Other In The Past ! ;)

B)       B)      B)

- CNN

• Upvote 2

If you didn't lie so much LGD things would be different you make things up way way to much and then you run from them or attack the people that point you out

Just be honest LGD

I didn't call anyone a name.

I simply pointed out the truth

something you seem to have a problem with

so report me, somehow I think my positive attitude about this venture 

will prevail over your constant negativity :butt-kicking:    

You have called me names many times LGD then you say you were just playing

Guess what LGD the members here are not as dumb as you think they are

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Fyi - Ur Wrong On Maggie + DontLop Being The Same Person !

They've Gotten Into Numerous Debates With Each Other In The Past ! ;)

B)       B)       B)

- CNN

OK I stand corrected 

But sometimes with all the negative speak it's hard to tell the dif

I'm out 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3