Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Their Target Rate Is 1.13 To 1.16 At First And Then They Will Go To $3.00 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Guru Locker Room Where Mailman Just Flicked Kaperoni In The Azz With A Wet Towel !

1-29-2015   Newshound Guru Mailman17   I SEE THEY HAVE THE BUDGET KNOCKED OFF THEIR LIST AS WELL AND THE 17% TO THE KURDS. I JUST WANT PEEPS NOT TO BE ALARMED THAT THE BUDGET IS STILL IN TRILLIONS. THE FACT THEY HAMMERED THIS OUT IN JAN IS A FIRST. THE BUDGET CAN ALWAYS BE ADJUSTED BY THE STROKE ON A KEYBOARD TO REFLECT THE RV.   SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.   IMPLEMENTATION OF QUITE A FEW THINGS IN THAT BUDGET NOT TO MENTION, ISX INFO SAY THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A REALITY RATE.  LOOK AT PAST NEWS AND REMEMBER WHATS ENTAILED FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED...A STABLE, RECOGNIZED AND VALUED DINAR.  AS FAR AS IMF GUIDELINES...IMO...THEY DO NOT APPLY IN THIS MATTER.  EVEN UNDER ART 4 CONSULTATION BACK IN 2013, NO WHERE DID IT SAY IRAQ MUST FLOAT...PERIOD. THE IMF AND THE CBI WILL ASSIGN WHATEVER RATE THEY FEEL IS SUSTAINABLE FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED AND A FLOAT FROM 1166 IS NOT AN OPTION. PERIOD...JMO.

1-30-2015  Newshound Guru Tlar    Anyone knowledgeable about economic investments knows that half of the success of a given investment is timing. I would be surprised if they ignore the timing altogether and go back to business as usual.  Just as the Abadi government’s credibility was at stake in getting this budget passed, I believe the CBI's credibility is now at stake on their program to delete the zeros. Do it or shut up about the deletion of the zero program.  Their citizens have to be more tired than we are hearing, hearing and then hearing again about a future better life and bringing purchasing power to their currency.  Somewhere this has got to come to fruition and the timing says that's now. Timing is everything. To drag this out another year would kill the momentum they have achieved IMO. 

1-3-2014  Newshound Guru Breitling   You should be looking at the note count and be jumping up and down…Dr. Shabibi kept talking about reducing the note count by 70%.  Right now they have 100 Billion of reserve wealth.  The debate is watching the CBI, MOF and MOP and trying to figure out the timing…that's debatable…that's pure speculation.  I have so much faith in this investment…their target rate is 1.13 to 1.16 at first and then they will go to $3.00.  It's got to get there first…I see it coming it at .35 to .45 and then getting it to a dollar.  They can get to a dollar in a snap…they are doing that to control it.  Then it will be a different ballgame to get to $3.  I think this is coming down very very soon.  This is my best guess.  They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it's currency goes up 100% of the time.

• Upvote 6

Hoping it comes out at $1:13-1:16 im out.... .35-.45...I will wait a bit to see if it starts going up.... but these are GURU statements so not really taking it too much...

TIME WILL TELL... so far so good!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From The Guru Locker Room Where Mailman Just Flicked Kaperoni In The Azz With A Wet Towel !

1-29-2015   Newshound Guru Mailman17   I SEE THEY HAVE THE BUDGET KNOCKED OFF THEIR LIST AS WELL AND THE 17% TO THE KURDS. I JUST WANT PEEPS NOT TO BE ALARMED THAT THE BUDGET IS STILL IN TRILLIONS. THE FACT THEY HAMMERED THIS OUT IN JAN IS A FIRST. THE BUDGET CAN ALWAYS BE ADJUSTED BY THE STROKE ON A KEYBOARD TO REFLECT THE RV.   SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.   IMPLEMENTATION OF QUITE A FEW THINGS IN THAT BUDGET NOT TO MENTION, ISX INFO SAY THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A REALITY RATE.  LOOK AT PAST NEWS AND REMEMBER WHATS ENTAILED FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED...A STABLE, RECOGNIZED AND VALUED DINAR.  AS FAR AS IMF GUIDELINES...IMO...THEY DO NOT APPLY IN THIS MATTER.  EVEN UNDER ART 4 CONSULTATION BACK IN 2013, NO WHERE DID IT SAY IRAQ MUST FLOAT...PERIOD. THE IMF AND THE CBI WILL ASSIGN WHATEVER RATE THEY FEEL IS SUSTAINABLE FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED AND A FLOAT FROM 1166 IS NOT AN OPTION. PERIOD...JMO.

1-30-2015  Newshound Guru Tlar    Anyone knowledgeable about economic investments knows that half of the success of a given investment is timing. I would be surprised if they ignore the timing altogether and go back to business as usual.  Just as the Abadi government’s credibility was at stake in getting this budget passed, I believe the CBI's credibility is now at stake on their program to delete the zeros. Do it or shut up about the deletion of the zero program.  Their citizens have to be more tired than we are hearing, hearing and then hearing again about a future better life and bringing purchasing power to their currency.  Somewhere this has got to come to fruition and the timing says that's now. Timing is everything. To drag this out another year would kill the momentum they have achieved IMO. 

1-3-2014  Newshound Guru Breitling   You should be looking at the note count and be jumping up and down…Dr. Shabibi kept talking about reducing the note count by 70%.  Right now they have 100 Billion of reserve wealth.  The debate is watching the CBI, MOF and MOP and trying to figure out the timing…that's debatable…that's pure speculation.  I have so much faith in this investment…their target rate is 1.13 to 1.16 at first and then they will go to $3.00.  It's got to get there first…I see it coming it at .35 to .45 and then getting it to a dollar.  They can get to a dollar in a snap…they are doing that to control it.  Then it will be a different ballgame to get to $3.  I think this is coming down very very soon.  This is my best guess.  They are reducing their note count and every time a country reduces their note count the value of it's currency goes up 100% of the time.

Thanks Thug, out of the 3 I hope Breitling is right. I be waiting for Adam's text. :peace:

• Upvote 5

Uno Mas ...

1-30-2015   Newshound Guru Enorrste   There is no law passed forcing the CBI to do anything.  There is only the "suggestion" of making a law.  In addition, the Parliament does not have the authority to force the CBI in this matter.  It simply can't tell the CBI what to do.  The CBI only has so many tools to adequately defend the value of the dinar, and open market operations (the auction) is one of the most important of them, especially at this stage of development in Iraq. Selling or buying bonds is in its infancy in Iraq.  Due to their low inflation rate changing interest rates is also not a viable option.  This leaves the CBI with what it is doing now, namely the auctions, to maintain the value of the dinar.  Furthermore...the CBI went on record last week that it is actually their intent to INCREASE the open market operations, rather than to limit them.

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 1

Uno Mas ...

1-30-2015   Newshound Guru Enorrste    Furthermore...the CBI went on record last week that it is actually their intent to INCREASE the open market operations, rather than to limit them.

B)       B)       B)

Urgent .. Parliament vote on the central bank to prevent the sale of more than $ 75 million a day in the auction ( 01.29.2015 20:59 )

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195725-news-of-budget-ongoing-join-us-in-chat/#ixzz3QMey9qmm

• Upvote 1