Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyLadies: "Budget Vote Live - History Happening Now!"

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Updates As The Iraqi Parliament Is Passing The Budget 1 Article At A Time !

(Note: Posted with permission of MyLadies….. More will be posted as Budget voting unfolds live today)

My LADIES: THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT LIVE NOW WITH THE MEDIA

Vote on the budget session directly Aajl..but in the media

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 17:17

Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to be its own vote on the financial budget materials directly on the air in the media without re

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165138-2015-01-29-14-17-24.html
….

MY LADIES: THEY HAVE TO GATHER ALL THE PEOPLE BACK!!!

Aajl..arjae parliament session to six in the evening to a lack of quorum

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 17:26

House of Representatives postponed to its sixth pm for lack of a quorum has been completed.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "it is scheduled to be held in the sixth hour session to vote on the budget," followed

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165140-2015-01-29-14-23-21.html

MY LADIES:  THEY HAVE CALLED THE MEDIA AND LET THEM INTO THE BUILDING... SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS..I THINK THEY WILL VOTE TODAY.

*PLEASE NOTE...THE GAZETTE IS THE JUDICIAL LIBRARY..I HAVE SAID 10 TIMES NOW...IF THE BUDGET IS OPENED AS THEY HAVE SAID IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY AND POST DATED BACK TO JAN 1ST!!!

USING THIS LOGIC IT STANDS TO REASON THEY WILL NOT HOLDING OFF WITH NO LIQUIDITY AND OWING THEIR DEBT FOR 25 MORE DAYS!!!@@

MY LADIES: THEY JUST PHOTOGRAPHED AND RECORDED THE BUDGET IT IS ABOUT TO BE HANDED OUT FOR A VOTE

Parliamentary Aajl..aldaúrh printed draft budget for a vote

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 17:40

Parliamentary source revealed that "the information department in the House of Representatives based printing and photographing the draft budget bill for fiscal year 2015 in order to be distributed to the House of Representatives for a vote at today's meeting."

The source told all of Iraq [where] that "copies of the budget will be distributed to the House of Representatives before the hearing shortly after the vote as a" .anthy 14

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165142-2015-01-29-14-40-24.html

MY LADIES:  THE VOTING STARTED!! THEY ARE GOING ITEM BY ITEM…. THERE ARE 60 LINE ITEMS...LOL

Aajl..naúb: vote on every item in the budget

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 17:47

Deputy for the National Alliance, said that "the House of Representatives will vote on each item in the financial budget and then vote on the law in total."

He said Nazim al-Saadi told all of Iraq [where] that "the Finance Committee, which will read the budget materials for a vote at the meeting."

The budget includes 41 items, but a member of the Finance Committee, said, "it was raising the number of items to 60 items after modifications."

He is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives this evening session to vote on Almoisna.anthy 2

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165145-2015-01-29-14-47-08.html
MY LADIESAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! ….I HOPE THEIR RE WRITING THE PART ABOUT THE RATE!!

Aajl..bde parliament session to vote on the budget

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 18:07

House of Representatives held its meeting to vote on the draft budget law for fiscal 2015.
The House of Representatives has postponed its meeting to one hour to rewrite the budget after resolving the dispute over some materials .anthy 14

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165146-2015-01-29-15-07-46.html

MY LADIES:  AND WE WAIT........ TAPS FOOT

http://www.alsharqiyatv.com/player.swf?file=mystream&title=Sharqiya%20News&streamer=rtmp://ns8.indexforce.com/alsharqiyalive&auto

WATCH LIVE

Note: We will post Voting updates throughout the day)

PART II

MY LADIES :    THEY ARE GOING LINE ITEM BY LINE ITEM AND VOTING ELECTRONICALLY,

WE ARE ALL WATCHING IT LIVE AND POSTING EACH LINE ITEM AS IT IS BEING VOTED.

THEY HAVE SEVERAL MORE TO GO.

THE LIVE LINK TO PARLIAMENT IS POSTED THERE.AND IT IS ON EVERY NEWS CHANNEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

THIS IS STILL GOING LIVE... FOR SOME REASON SOME OUT THERE THINK IT PASSED...LOL... WE'RE UP TO NUMBER 26 OUT OF 60 SO FAR...LOL..

WATCH LIVE

http://www.alsharqiyatv.com/player.swf?file=mystream&title=Sharqiya%20News&streamer=rtmp://ns8.indexforce.com/alsharqiyalive&auto

MY LADIES: BUDGET BASED ON $56.00 BARREL OF OIL

Urgent ..barlman vote to determine the construction budget of $ 56 oil and exports of North 550 000 barrels

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 18:36

House of Representatives voted to identify the building budget for fiscal 2015 on the price of $ 56 per barrel of oil.

And the region's exports 250 000 barrels and the province of Kirkuk, 300 Alv..itba

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37.html

Xxx:  Mary, after the budget is released, when do you think the world will see the new rate?  Must we wait for it to be published in the gazette, or do you think it will just go live?

MY LADIES: NOT SURE….IT IS THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ ALREADY AND THEY ARE CLOSED TOMORROW...BUT LETS JUST GET INTERNATIONAL  TODAY AND THE REST WILL FALL INTO PLACE.

MY LADIES: 2$ FOR EACH OIL PRODUCING PROVIDENCE

Urgent ..altsoat on the allocation of two dollars for each province producing oil

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 19:03

[baghdad - where] the

House voted to allocate two dollars for each province producing oil, and two dollars for every barrel of refining Naft.anthy.

http://alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/165165-2015-01-29-16-02-43.html

MY LADIES: THE SUPREME JUDICIL COUNCIL IS 411 BILLION...THE ENTIRE IS 119 TRILLION

Q:  Does it have to go to the Gazette before it counts?

MY LADIES:  NO IT DOES NOT!!! THEY HAVE SAID EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY AND RETROACTIVE TO THE FIRST…..

On 2015-01-29, at 9:44 AM, MY LADIES wrote:> PLEASE NOTE...THE GAZETTE IS THE JUDICIAL LIBRARY..I HAVE SAID 10 TIMES NOW...IF THE BUDGET IS OPENED AS THEY HAVE SAID IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY AND POST DATED BACK TO JAN 1ST!!!

USING THIS LOGIC IT STANDS TO REASON THEY WILL NOT HOLDING OFF WITH NO LIQUIDITY AND OWING THEIR DEBT FOR 25 MORE DAYS!!!@@

MY LADIES:  THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING TO BE WATCHING THIS LIVE...AND SUCH A PROCESS WITH ALL THE ARGUING THEY DO IT SHOULD BE A SPORT.

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER

MY LADIES: WE ARE MOVING RIGHT ALONG NOW...

Aajl..altsoat to install contracts owners who have service 3 years and older in 2015 budget

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 19:37

the voice of the House of Representatives, to install the contract-holders in the ministries who have three years of service and above the budget 2015.itba

MY LADIES: OK THEY ARE UP TO ARTICLE 26 SO FAR

HERE THEY ARE CURBING SPENDING

Urgent ..altsoat the deletion of Article 26 to suspend funding for ministries that do not exceed 50% of projects implemented

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 20:26

House of Representatives voted to delete Article 26 for the Ministry of Finance to stop the financing of projects of ministries and departments not associated with the ministry and the provinces that do not exceed 50% implementation follows ..
MY LADIES:  AND THEN HERE IS THE TERROR FUND VOTED IN.

Urgent ..altsoat the reconstruction of areas devastated by the terror fund

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 20:30

the voice of the House of Representatives, to set up a reconstruction of areas devastated by the terror Fund, which is funded by grants and international aid, and the first is allocated 500 billion dinars follows

MY LADIES:  THE VOTE FOR THE FUND OF THE DISPLACED

Urgent ..altsoat the behest of the Ministry of Finance to issue the nature of support on behalf of the displaced

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 20:33
[baghdad where]

House of Representatives voted on a proposal in the budget of 2015 authorizes the Ministry of Finance to issue the nature of support on behalf of the displaced determine exaggeration in accordance with instructions issued by the Accounting Chamber, in order to impose on all citizens when their r

MY LADIES:  AND THIS IS FOR THE TAX ON THE INTERNET ,MOBILE PHONE, AND CARS, WE WERE READING ABOUT

Urgent ..altsoat to impose a tax on Kartat mobile and internet, cars and tickets

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 20:39
the voice of the House of Representatives, to "impose a sales tax on Kartat mobilization of mobile phone networks and the Internet increased by 20%, of the value of the card and 15% on the purchase of cars of all types of tickets,". follows

Part 3 will follow soon:   
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Time to run to the store & get Depends!!

This is getting exciting!!

Thanks Thuggie :backflip:

Depends Robby???  :huh:  Don't you know our very own Thugster offers cases of "Thuggies" ... designed especially for Denarians...and they is guaranteed to cover you post RV!!!  :eyebrows:  :peace: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

The Budget Is Now Done ! 'Nuff Said - Tears On My Keyboard ...

CNN. Broadcasting Great News !

Parliamentary Finance: Budget did not face any problems in the approval because of the great political agreement
Editor Ali Jasim - Thursday January 29, 2015 21:23

Parliamentary Finance Committee considered, on Thursday, the adoption of the current year's budget as the second victory after the formation of the government, and indicated that they did not face any problems in the approval because of "great political agreement."

He said the members and Chairman of the Finance Committee during a press conference they held in the parliament building and attended "Alsumaria News", "The approval of the House of Representatives for the current year budget period, this standard is the second victory over terrorism after the formation of the government, was after a comprehensive political agreement."

The Commission added that "the budget included the allocation of allowances popular crowd who defend the Iraqi cities and will be converted later to the provisions of the National Guard after its formation," pointing out that "it was also monitoring the amounts to be distributed among the displaced."

The Committee noted that the budget "provides for the formation of a Higher Council for the reconstruction and the establishment of a fund for the reconstruction of the cities affected by the presence of Daash as well as for the reconstruction of mosques and the environment in order to clean up areas of mines and improvised explosive after the liberation," pointing out that "will be rationing Alaivadat, cars and other things are unnecessary and will be installed UNHCR staff before 2010 ".

The head of the House of Representatives, Salim al praised, Thursday evening, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Board to adopt the current year budget.

The House voted during its meeting held on Thursday evening (January 29, 2015), the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion, while the voice to determine the price of a barrel of oil in the general budget for 2015 on the basis of 56 dollars.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/123393/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A3%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4/ar

B)       B)       B)

• Upvote 5

PART III - MY LADIES: "THE BUDGET HAS BEEN PASSED" !

GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON EVERYONE. WASN’T THIS AN EXCITING DAY. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE WITH ME ALL DAY, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

WE HAVE BEEN HEARING FOR AGES OH THE BUDGET IS DONE IT’S DONE IT WAS SIGNED AND BLA BLA ...WELL I GUESS WE CAN SAY THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

WE WATCHED HISTORY BEING MADE…FOR SOME THAT MEANS NOTHING BUT FOR US THAT IS REMARKABLE.

I GAVE EVERYONE A PLAY BY PLAY OF THE BUDGET VOTE THAT STARTED COVERAGE AT 5AM EST. THEN THE TIME WAS PUSHED AND IT LOOKED LIKE THE WHOLE THING WAS GOING TO GET RE SCHEDULED.

BUT WHEN THEY PHOTOGRAPHED THE ENTIRE BUDGET AND PASSED IT OUT I KNEW WE WERE GOING FORWARD.

WE WATCHED THE MANY ARGUMENTS LIVE, THE MANY PAUSES LIVE, AND FINALLY JUST NOW AT 1PM EST THE FINAL VOTE OF THE BUDGET.

THEY VOTED IN EACH ITEM LINE ITEM BY LINE ITEM AND WE SAW THE ENTIRE PROCESS. I HOPE YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS AND GOT TO SEE A PIECE OF THEIR CULTURE AND HOW PASSIONATELY THEY FEEL ABOUT THINGS.

NOW WHAT ON EARTH DOES THIS MEAN FOR US???

WELL NOVA AND I ARE MAINTAINING THEY CAN NOT PROCEED WITH OUT AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY.
RIGHT NOW IRAQ IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING.

SO WE WILL WAIT AND WE WILL WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

WHILE WE WAIT LET,S KEEP IN MIND THAT KUWAIT REINSTATED THEIR CURRENCY AT 4:17PM EST ON A THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

WE SURE DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS BUT WE DO KNOW HOW BANKING AND THE WORLD WORKS.

THE NUMBER 1 RULE IS YOU NEED TO HAVE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY. AND IRAQ HAS INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATIONS.

I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY VERY SOON.

WELL WE CONTINUE TO WATCH AND RECAPS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING OVER THE PLAY BY PLAY. YOU FOLKS ARE JUST TERRIFIC.

P.S.  JUST TO PUT THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE, XXXXX JUST CALLED ME AND SHE IS WATCHING THE INTERVIEWS NOW AND SHE SAYS IT IS VERY VERY EMOTIONAL.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE YEARS OF SUFFERING THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH AND THEY ARE SAYING THERE IS REAL HOPE NOW FOR THE FUTURE OF IRAQ.

GROWN MEN ARE GETTING EMOTIONAL IN THESE INTERVIEWS AND ARE FEELING SO HOPEFUL FOR CHANGE. NOT SINCE 2003 HAVE THEY FELT THIS HOPE.

SO LETS KEEP THAT THOUGHT IN OUR HEADS AS WE WAIT FOR THEM TO BECOME INTERNATIONAL BUT WE JUST WATCHED SOME TRUE NEW HOPE BEING GIVEN TO AN ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT HAS COME TOGETHER AND UNITED FOR SURVIVAL.

B)     B)      B)

• Upvote 4

There was nothing saying they voted to raise the value - and there never will be. The Parliment does not have to vote on it, any change in monetary value is in complete control of the CBI.  Parliment will have to enact laws to enable the change that the CBI may make, but in the grand scheme of things, there is no parliment vote for rate.

• Upvote 3

Here's Today's Update ...

GOOD FRIDAY AFTERNOON EVERYONE, SO YESTERDAY WAS EXCITING WASN’T IT? NOW SO MANY OF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

MY BEST GUESS IS WE SHOULD SEE THEM TRADING VERY SOON. I THINK SUNDAY/ MONDAY, THEY ARE POSTING INTO THE GAZETTE ON SATURDAY AND WE KNOW THEY ARE RETROACTIVE TO JAN 1.

NOW AS TO THE RATE I WOULD ASSUME THEY SHOULD COME TO A REALITY RATE AT THE SAME TIME...BUT LETS GET THROUGH THE WEEKEND FOR STARTERS AND SEE HOW THEY START BUSINESS ON SUNDAY.

LET’S SEE IF THE DINAR IS TRADING AT ANY RATE FIRST. IF WE SEE THEM TRADE AND THEY ARE THEY ARE FULFILLING THEIR INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATIONS THEN I WOULD IMAGINE THEY WOULD PRICE THE DINAR ON A COMPETITIVE SCALE.

NOW LET ME CLEAR SOME OTHER THINGS UP. WE WATCHED THE VOTE LIVE, WE SAW THE PROCESS ALL OF US DID. WE PUT THE LIVE LINK OUT ONTO RECAPS YESTERDAY SO ALL YOU FOLKS COULD WATCH TOO. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THINGS YOU’VE HEARD LIKE SECRET BEHIND THE DOOR IN THE LATE OF NIGHT MEETINGS WHERE THE BUDGET WAS SIGNED.

IT IS TOTAL NONSENSE. WE SAW HOW EACH VOTE IS RECORDED AND WE SAW THEM MOVE FROM ITEM TO ITEM 60 TIMES.

ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION I WANT TO ANSWER IS THE AMOUNT OF THE BUDGET. PLEASE DO NOT GET CONFUSED. THE BUDGET IS STILL IN THE TRILLIONS.

THE 411 BILLION NUMBERS WAS JUST 1 LINE ITEM FOR THE SUPREME JUDICIAL COUNCIL. THAT IS UST 1 PART OF THE GOVERNMENT. THEN THERE WAS ANOTHER 424 BILLION FOR THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND SO ON. SO IN THE END THE TOTAL BUDGET IS 119 TRILLION AND CHANGE. NOW I HOPE THAT CLEARS UP THE BUDGET AND HERE IS THE LINK TO PARLIAMENT.

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?PressReleasesID=13324

ALRIGHT THERE SOME OTHER THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU FOLKS OUT WITH. WE ARE NOT AN INTEL GROUP. WE TRY VERY HARD TO EDUCATE BASED ON FACTS NOT HEARSAY.
IN AN EFFORT TO MAYBE COVER MANY THINGS DINAR I PUT TOGETHER A CALL OF OUR INNER CIRCLE AND WE RECORDED THE CALL AND ARE RELEASING IT EXCLUSIVELY TO RECAPS.

IT IS A BIT LONG BUT WELL WORTH THE LISTEN.

WE ARE SPEAKING TO BANKING AND ECONOMIC FACTS NOT OPINIONS AND WE ARE NOT INTENDING TO DISCREDIT ANY PARTICULAR LINE OF THINKING OR ANY PARTICULAR FORUM. I HOPE THIS RECORDING HELPS SOME FOLKS

WE ARE GOING TO STRESS AGAIN, WE ARE VERY CLOSE. AND WE ARE IN A POSITION WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN IN BEFORE.

I THINK THIS RIDE IS COMING TO AN END. SO LET’S JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THIS MOMENT NOW AND KNOW THAT ALL OF OUR STUDIES ARE ABOUT TO PAY OFF.

GET YOUR POPCORN AND ENJOY ….MY LADIES, NOVA, AND THE INNER CIRCLE. 

LOVE TO ALL ……MY LADIES
  • Upvote 3