Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament rapporteur: postponement of the parliamentary session to one pm

yota691

Sounds like my "luck", I have come to realize every little thing God throws at us is a test. People who cut you off on the road, jump lines, call you names, give you funny looks, whatever. The question is how do we react to them? It's very hard for me because I am very short on patience, especially for ignorant people. But, that's how God made them.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

I've never seen them put out updates one right after the other like this. I woke up at 2:30am (not because of all this) and couldn't go back to sleep. I've been praying about all of this since then and I ain't going to stop till this gets done!

Feel free to join in!

• Upvote 6

Hey it's a new day folks, we should all be excited that we've made through the darkness and get to witness the birth of another day ! We all have hopes and dreams and there are better things in life than an RV, just be glad that our journey has led us to this place and time. I'm praying for all of y'all. God has not failed us and he never will. Put your trust in him, so that he leads us unto the light. The truth shall be known soon enough. May our day be glorious no matter what !

• Upvote 3

I am doing self-psychology. I refuse to get overly pumped until budget, HCL, and Investment/infrastructure items are passed. Right now, I am taking my time on the ISX and laying a foundation that will support my new lifestyle. I see the writing on the wall everywhere I look so I am not worried. However, my emotions are better spent planning for the celebration rather than worrying about it. I guess this is what an anxious Bride really feels like. I suggest we go the way of Cinderella and work while we wait for our fairy god-mother to surprise us. If not, I will take a female bariatric patient singing a melody of bliss.

• Upvote 2

National confirm his participation in the vote on the budget session today evening

Date: 29/01/2015 16:16

Information / special / .. 
emphasized national coalition, on Thursday, he will vote on the budget this evening after resolving differences on the budget and own custom national reconciliation amounts. 
The MP for the National Coalition Sabah al-Tamimi told / information / that "bloc led by Iyad Allawi demanded allocation 23 billion dinars for the national reconciliation project in exchange for voting to pass the budget during today's session. "
She added that "the meeting today ended with an agreement on intermediate solutions to the national reconciliation and the list will go to all of its members to the fifth evening session to vote on the budget." 
The List, Iyad Allawi, refused to vote on the budget Unless allocates 23 billion to support the national reconciliation. " 
The House of Representatives postponed on Thursday, its allocated to the vote on the budget to five o'clock in the evening after it was supposed to hold one of noon today. Finished / 25
  • Upvote 1

Citizen: political blocs reached a solution to the three points of contention on the budget

Date: 29/01/2015 16:26

Information / Baghdad / .. 
announced the citizen's parliamentary bloc for political blocs to reach solutions on the three points that were impeding the adoption of the budget, indicating that the coming hours will vote on the project this year's budget law. 
The head of the bloc MP Hamid vegetative at a press conference in the building Parliament and attended by the agency / information /, that "the points of contention was reached solutions, especially those relating to the agreement of Baghdad and Erbil," pointing out that "the evening session will be where to pass the draft budget with little or no objections." 
For his part, MP for the mass of the citizen committee member Financial Faleh sarees that "the budget amounted to 119 trillion dinars, and the deficit remains as it is $ 19 trillion dinars." 
The parliamentary source guessed earlier Thursday, postponing the adoption of the current year's budget to next week, attributing this to the differences between the blocks of state law Kurdistan Alliance and the Union of Iraqi forces. 
It is said that a parliamentary source guessed, on Thursday, to postpone the adoption of the current year's budget to next week, attributing this to the differences between the blocks of state law, the Kurdistan Alliance and the Union of Iraqi forces 
is noteworthy that the House allergic, today, its allocated to vote on budget to five o'clock in the evening after it was supposed to hold one of noon today. Finished / 25 u
  • Upvote 1

Finance Committee to explain the "information" Final details of the report to the budget bill

Date: 29/01/2015 16:40

Information / special / .. 
Finance Committee revealed, on Thursday, the final details of the report to the budget bill, indicating that the total amount of the budget amounted to more than 119 trillion dinars with the 25 exceeded trillion dinars deficit. 
The committee member said Abdul Qader Mohammed told / information / "The Finance Committee completed its work in the preparation of the budget of the final report," adding that it "ended with a vote of all members of the committee unanimously except can arouse the Kurds of Representatives on some of the paragraphs." 
He added that "can arouse Kurdish deputies came to the paragraph added by state law regarding sales oil, which states the commitment of the province minimal and provided political Convention. " 
He added that "a copy of the final report has been sent to the Presidency of the parliament for the purpose of voting upon at the meeting on Thursday," noting that "the total amount of the budget amounted to (119 trillion 900 billion Iraqi dinars) either deficit reached (25 Tryon dinars and 200 billion dinars), and the estimated price of a barrel of oil to $ 56 per barrel, which would be close to reality, "ended 25 K.

History of edits:: 1/29/2015 16:23 • 30 visits readable
story_img_54ca00a69a211.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Majid Chenkali, Thursday, that the alliance with the budget passed in the parliament session today.
He Chenkali told {Euphrates News} today, "We are with passing the budget at today's meeting", adding that "there are political differences on the issue of export of the region's oil." 
He added that "there is also contrary to the government demanding the province increase coordination in the case of the popular crowd and their presence in the disputed areas. " 
He noted that "delay the vote on the budget will pass Iraq economic consequences."
began Kurdish blocs in the House of Representatives Thursday meeting; to discuss the vote on the budget for 2015. 
As I met the Presidency of the Council with the parliamentary finance committee; the purpose of establishing the final touches on the budget law .anthy tc
  • Upvote 1

BUDGET

Budget Iraq, the latest Iraq budget news

Speaker holds another meeting with blocs’ heads

Tags: BaghdadBudgetBy Ahmed Hussein on January 29, 2015

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The parliament Speaker, Saleem al-Jobouri, held another meeting with the heads of the blocs to discuss the possibility of settling the pending issues over the Budget…

Damaluji accuses SLC of hindering budget endorsement

Tags: BaghdadBudgetKurdistanOilBy Ahmed Hussein on January 29, 2015

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Maysoun al-Damaluji, of the National Bloc accused some sides within the State of Law Coalition of hindering the endorsement of the Budget law of 2015.…

Speaker assures reaching agreement to endorse Budget today

Tags: BaghdadBudgetBy Ahmed Hussein on January 29, 2015

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The parliament Speaker, Saleem al-Jobouri, assured reaching an agreement among the political blocs to endorse the Budget law within the parliament session of Thursday. /End/…

I have to admit . Its one of the few times I have seen them work this hard to get something done.

Aajl..naúb Kurdish: agree on a solution to the contentious points in the budget law
Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 16:59

[baghdad-where]

Deputy reported a coalition of Kurdish blocs that the parliamentary blocs agreed to resolve points of contention in the draft financial budget law for 2015.

According to MP Majid Chenkali told all of Iraq [where] that "it was agreed to install the amount of oil exported via the province of Kurdistan in the budget and the financial allocations for fighters popular crowd, and the national reconciliation."

He is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives this evening session to vote on the budget .anthy 2

Some how I knew that this would happen!

I hear ya..trying to get representative of over 300 individuals representing over 35 Million in Iraq and almost 9 million in Kurdistan all on the same page...is a Big task...

Here we Go Folks...Aajl..bde parliament session to vote on the budget

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 17:10

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives held its regular to vote on the budget for fiscal year 2015.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, head of the House of Representatives to proceed with a vote on the budget," followed ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195705-aajlbde-parliament-session-to-vote-on-the-budget/#ixzz3QDgR1qXB

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 1/29/2015 17:12 • 2 visits readable
story_img_54ca3f2e83f1d.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} began allocated to vote and approve and pass the fiscal federal budget for the current year in the presence of 200 deputies House of Representatives hearing evening.
The parliamentary blocs have agreed on the points of contention in the budget, which prevented the hearing in the morning, forcing the Presidency to postpone the fifth hour of the evening. Ended m

History of edits:: 1/29/2015 17:16 • 0 times readable
story_img_54ca405c08c4d.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House Speaker Salim al decided to transfer directly to the parliament session. Ended tc 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195705-aajlbde-parliament-session-to-vote-on-the-budget/#ixzz3QDi5AFJ0

I can appreciate them wanting everyone on board....but the SOL is down to like 20-25 votes.  Hell, what they need to learn is if they have a majority , vote something through.  The SOL does not have enough votes to do squat.  They will delay this as long as they can.  Abadi and Jabouri should just count votes and go with it.  Most of the SOL guys will be in jail in short order anyway.

true.... majority wins!!! they need to get it done already... Let the SOL...end up being S.O.L if they want to keep holding out...  :twocents: