Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Belize moves from the Cash-in Guide still valid at Present?

Vivi

I HAVE posted some nice things, you just haven't seen them. 

Go take a look in other threads.

I answered that first 2 lines, and everything else asked of me in the rest.

For now, I'm not seeing anything positive except for the new GOI actually getting things done, but they have a long way to go,

and the country has a long way to go as well since it's STILL IN RUINS! There simply isn't enough infrastructure in place to support

the booming economy that everyone's talking about that Iraq is capable of. 

The allies destroyed too much of the country, and reconstruction is going to take a LONG TIME.

Saddam's multiple palaces could've been governmental offices, BUT NO! They're rubble.

This reality isn't good for Adam Montana's VIP programs either -- well tough beans, whose fault is that reality?
Am I cracking open the painted ostrich egg where all the VIPs are sheltered from reality?

I hope the VIP's have the strength not to be led by the nose on every little thing, thinking that a miracle $3 RV is going to happen within 3 days of said thing.

All I can say is I'm positive about progress being made, but our goal is a LONG way off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I checked some of your recent posts... I didn't find anything positive. 

And here once again, you said nothing positive.

You don't seem to enjoy camaraderie that the rest of the forum has - rv or no rv, this is a fun place to hang out... until Reinman steps in! You've done nothing to encourage other members to find news, and honestly... nothing anyone has spoken up about caring to hear from you.

In fact, the responses I've seen to your posts indicate the members would like you to simply leave.

I'm struggling here... I'm kind of tired of your negative attitude, and my first inclination is to just kick you to the lopster tank where the rest of the negative nancys reside.

The problem is you don't fit the lopster tank, because at least you say you think Iraq will eventually raise the value. But the other problem is.... your posts are cancer. They are always negative, cynical, and just a plain downer. It's no fun for anyone to read what you have to say.

At this point, I think you've made your stance clear, and the members have as well. They know where you stand, and they are tired of hearing it in every single thread you see.

So... it was nice to know you. Better luck on another forum, but your stay here is done.

P.S. My decision has nothing to do with my VIP programs. If it was, I'd delete all of your posts... in fact, this forum would be like the other sites you speak of. That's not the case - people are allowed to express opinions, have intelligent conversation, and even disagree with me! 

Peace :peace:

• Upvote 15

The only people who ever mentioned a $3 RV are the guru's he has obviously listened to in the past........and he sounds a bit po'd that he didn't become an overnight zillionaire from their expert advice (that "expert advice" remark there was a joke for those less inclined).  ;)

The only positive thing I ever heard about Rainman was that he's a Good Driver......

tumblr_mlmlxdANcp1rs4qf5o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

The only people who ever mentioned a $3 RV are the guru's he has obviously listened to in the past........and he sounds a bit po'd that he didn't become an overnight zillionaire from their expert advice (that "expert advice" remark there was a joke for those less inclined).  ;)

The only positive thing I ever heard about Rainman was that he's a Good Driver......

tumblr_mlmlxdANcp1rs4qf5o1_500.gif

He's gone, let's move on. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 3

I checked some of your recent posts... I didn't find anything positive. 

And here once again, you said nothing positive.

You don't seem to enjoy camaraderie that the rest of the forum has - rv or no rv, this is a fun place to hang out... until Reinman steps in! You've done nothing to encourage other members to find news, and honestly... nothing anyone has spoken up about caring to hear from you.

In fact, the responses I've seen to your posts indicate the members would like you to simply leave.

I'm struggling here... I'm kind of tired of your negative attitude, and my first inclination is to just kick you to the lopster tank where the rest of the negative nancys reside.

The problem is you don't fit the lopster tank, because at least you say you think Iraq will eventually raise the value. But the other problem is.... your posts are cancer. They are always negative, cynical, and just a plain downer. It's no fun for anyone to read what you have to say.

At this point, I think you've made your stance clear, and the members have as well. They know where you stand, and they are tired of hearing it in every single thread you see.

So... it was nice to know you. Better luck on another forum, but your stay here is done.

P.S. My decision has nothing to do with my VIP programs. If it was, I'd delete all of your posts... in fact, this forum would be like the other sites you speak of. That's not the case - people are allowed to express opinions, have intelligent conversation, and even disagree with me! 

Peace :peace:

Wow!  Very well done and thank you, Adam!

• Upvote 3

eh, it was overdue. :shrug:

Anyone else that's only here to be the "IQD Investor's Savior", as someone else mentioned ( :lol:), please take note - you're welcome to speak your mind, but if you become a broken record that nobody wants to hear... you're gonna get booted eventually.

I tried to give Reinman a chance, he didn't catch the "hints" apparently.

Moving on! I'll lock this thread. 

VIP members, if you had anything unanswered here - post a new thread in the VIP section.

Everyone else, if you had anything else unanswered... please post a new thread in the appropriate section, after you've searched to be sure it wasn't already addressed.

(With over 1,500,000 posts on this site... chances are it's been discussed and if it's important, chances are good it's pinned somewhere!)

:tiphat:

• Upvote 6