Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Belize moves from the Cash-in Guide still valid at Present?

Vivi

I am not a US citizen and am wondering if the move explained in the Cash-in Guide is still valid. That is:

Get to Belize , go cash-in at Lloyds of London and then deposit to one's Offsh Corp bank account in Belize, at present ? .

Anyone can help with that?

I already have investments planned for a Humanitarian project.

Thanks for any help someone might provide.

• Upvote 1

Some popular countries for offshore accounts are Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Jersey, Latvia, Iceland, Mongolia, etc.

Don't think you're going to avoid any taxes though, I think it's called FACTA but US gets everyone in line with them and everyone reporting to them so anything you do offshore US government is going to be notified about most likely. Also many countries are no longer accepting US customers like for example in hongkong they say HSBC does US customers but in practice as soon as you have a US passport they waste your time give you a meeting and then give you some BS reason you can't open an account.

The one thing confusing about foreign accounts alot of times your subject to the volatility of that countries currency for example iceland and mongolia are very volatile. Mongolia is paying about 14% interest rates though.

The cayment islands, bahamas, and bermuda you normally hear about are nto really good anymore. their economies are so tied in with the USA your basically just banking in the US since they basically do anythin the us says or wants.

I'm not a VIP member but have heard great things about the VIP as far as tax planning, tax avoidance, foreign accounts etc. If you decide to look into foreign accounts only deal directly with banks don't deal with any of these incorporate offshore and get an account sites pretty much all are listed on scam warning sites and basically charge you money for stuff you can do yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

rulesforrebels, I wish you were a VIP member - for your own sake.

You seem to be a pretty level headed person, and I don't think you have bad intentions... but unfortunately, you don't have a clue about offshore (anything).

It's good to be cautious, but it's not ok to give advice about things you know nothing about.

I know this post is a bit harsh. It needed to be.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Some popular countries for offshore accounts are Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, Jersey, Latvia, Iceland, Mongolia, etc.

Don't think you're going to avoid any taxes though, I think it's called FACTA but US gets everyone in line with them and everyone reporting to them so anything you do offshore US government is going to be notified about most likely. Also many countries are no longer accepting US customers like for example in hongkong they say HSBC does US customers but in practice as soon as you have a US passport they waste your time give you a meeting and then give you some BS reason you can't open an account.

The one thing confusing about foreign accounts alot of times your subject to the volatility of that countries currency for example iceland and mongolia are very volatile. Mongolia is paying about 14% interest rates though.

The cayment islands, bahamas, and bermuda you normally hear about are nto really good anymore. their economies are so tied in with the USA your basically just banking in the US since they basically do anythin the us says or wants.

I'm not a VIP member but have heard great things about the VIP as far as tax planning, tax avoidance, foreign accounts etc. If you decide to look into foreign accounts only deal directly with banks don't deal with any of these incorporate offshore and get an account sites pretty much all are listed on scam warning sites and basically charge you money for stuff you can do yourself.

Rules,

Sounds like your pretty smart about this off shore banking stuff, I bet you are a either a CPA or a IRS agent. Your thinking I may as well go ahead an pay Obama his 65 percent of my Dinar profit? I've heard rumors of the "G" man coming after those trying to keep from paying all those taxes to Obama. You wouldn't happen to know of a good reputable bank here in the states to cash in my Dinar an will take my taxes out at the same time would you?

Does any one know how much foreign currency that you can board a plane with headed out of the USA ? So far this has been just a currency speculation and no money has really been made at this point. It can't be a tax evasion if your in the hole.

You are supposed to declare anything over $10,000.

But... if you have a Babe Ruth baseball card in your pocket, and that Babe Ruth baseball card is worth 6 million dollars... are you supposed to declare that? There is no specific rule or instructions on that particular situation, so things get a little dicey.

At this time, the dinar is not a usable currency in the US or even most countries outside of Iraq... you can't take it to the store and buy a loaf of bread. You can't even take it to most banks and exchange it for currency that could be used to buy a loaf of bread! So, is it actually "currency"? Or is it just a collectible item, like your Babe Ruth baseball card?

This is why it's good to have attorneys on retainer and experts at your disposal.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 9

Cuba used not to report to US if you opened an acct. there...But now with the recent news...I don't know... Place is nice, people are superfriendly, climate is perfect and more inviting than Mongolia  ( I guess..I never visited Mongolia...)

Edited by umbertino

Thanks Adam ! I'm going to need lots of pockets LOL

Thanks Umbertino ! as long as I'm on the Caribbean side of Cuba in a hurricane proof house everything would be alright.

But they very rarely have been hit badly by hurricanes.....For some reason . So I was told...Visited a few times.

As I said above...Now with the new climate  in act between the 2 Countries... Don't know if   Cuba will continue not reporting opening accts. or if that will change.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

To me the biggest question is what is to prevent someone from literally robbing everyone on the plane of all their dinar they own.  If someone knows a bunch of people are on there and tipped off that it could be millions of dollars, sounds like a recipe for disaster or even murder for those carrying them.  Imagine flying into Belize with all your Dinar and happy as a lark, right up to the point of some organized crime ring robs and shoots down all those so close to being millionaires.  Believe me, it is a morbid thought but if you think about it, not to far fetched in this crazy world.  

I would hope that their would be a way to go locally and then have stuffed wired to off shore but I am not sure how that works.  Word will get out about the RV and the new value of the currency and I don't see any way people won't get robbed or even worse murdered by those wanting what you have.  Any thoughts to this by anyone in the know?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To me the biggest question is what is to prevent someone from literally robbing everyone on the plane of all their dinar they own.  If someone knows a bunch of people are on there and tipped off that it could be millions of dollars, sounds like a recipe for disaster or even murder for those carrying them.  Imagine flying into Belize with all your Dinar and happy as a lark, right up to the point of some organized crime ring robs and shoots down all those so close to being millionaires.  Believe me, it is a morbid thought but if you think about it, not to far fetched in this crazy world.  

I would hope that their would be a way to go locally and then have stuffed wired to off shore but I am not sure how that works.  Word will get out about the RV and the new value of the currency and I don't see any way people won't get robbed or even worse murdered by those wanting what you have.  Any thoughts to this by anyone in the know?

Two things to point out here:

1. If you're using OGIT, you won't have dinar.

2. The only people that will know what plane you are on will have dinar as well, and it's a small group.

3. If you're on a charter plane, organized by me, you will be met by security at the airport because some of the passengers will definitely be using OGIT!

4. The level of conspiracy you're talking about, to take out the OGIT level of security we already have, is rarely rivaled even in Tom Clancy novels... and that type of stuff is pretty much only in novels and movies.

I will personally be on one of these planes landing in BZE, and I'm not worried at all.

:twocents:

• Upvote 10

Does anyone think we can get Trump to charter all of us to Belize on his private Jet? I heard it holds about 132 passengers.

If not a friend of mine would be more than happy to oblige. His name is Rudy Gonzales. He is the CEO of Exotic Flights. http://exoticflights.com/

I am sure he would appreciate the referral. Some of the ladies probably wouldn't want to take this flight.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

If not a friend of mine would be more than happy to oblige. His name is Rudy Gonzales. He is the CEO of Exotic Flights. http://exoticflights.com/

I am sure he would appreciate the referral. Some of the ladies probably wouldn't want to take this flight.

Roadrunner

Just by the website photo, I am DOWN with that!

Thank you road runner!

• Upvote 1

There are some which provide clarity....

I just posted one as a matter of fact in another thread.

Quite frankly I'm tired of seeing people caught up in the buzz of pumper news, it disappoints me that people would be let down from false hopes like I was several years ago when I was new to this.

The reality is that Iraq doesn't have the infrastructure, rules, or security to support an RV of any significance.

I bet they can do a 10 cent RV right now but not a drop-to-your-knees-in-tears $3 instant RV of the notes we currently hold.

It is simply NOT realistic.

I don't care about a rate, just SHOW ME that I can go somewhere to exchange.

I'll believe it when I see it. 

Too much conjecture in the air.

Oh, and this is the ONLY SITE where the general public can speak out against pumper garbage and be heard!

Other sites don't allow rebuttals, just kiss-a$$ God bless yous.

• Upvote 2

Reinman,

Just because AM lets you speak here doesn't mean "ANYONE" here likes what you say.  Can you name even one so called friend here?  Take a hint.  Just because you got pumped and can't get your anger out anywhere else, what makes you think anyone here wants to hear it?  Say something nice once in awhile.  Tell a joke.  Say something about one of your imaginary friends.  You can even make that one up.  Look on you tube and repeat it here.  Do something. Davis 411 can use a friend.  Find out why for yourself. Don't be a total D-bag.  I bought my dinar by choice as did many others.  I didn't get scammed.  I may use mine as wallpaper or toilet paper or bank notes.  I haven't lost anything yet.  In fact, so far I've made money even if I was to get out right now.  Anyone on this site knows it may not be this month or next.  This year or next.  Or maybe even never.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess God didn't anoint you to be our all knowing savior of the IQD.  Be still for awhile.

DW out.

• Upvote 9