Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - We Believe The CBI Is TALKING And Talking Loudly !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Earplugs In Case Frank Starts Singing !

From Frank26:    Greetings Family,

I want to go over an article that WalkingStick brought to KTFA this morning, it is from the CBI, something they first posted there, but we brought to you first thing this morning. WalkingStick would you be so kind to repost this article please.

The article talks about the CBI doing three things:

1. They will be making 5 trillion dinars available to commercial banks for the purposes of loans…what kind of loans…loans for agricultural, industrial, and home loan/building uses.

2. They spoke of offering up to 50% of commercial bank reserves, up to 6 trillion dinars using this amount whatever it settles out to be to finance public budgeting.

3. And lastly, a buy-back of 5 trillion dinar in form of treasury bonds…this is to be done on the secondary market, meaning they must be doing this with a recognizable currency not something at the program rate….this would be a transaction with the world!

Now why is all this so important…..IOO…..we believe the CBI is TALKING and talking loudly.

The Finance Committee has been crowing all day that they are soon to be ready, they worked through the night to have the budget prepared to present to the President of Parliament…..done.

This means they should be voting on the budget on Thursday during their normal session starting at 1:00 pm Iraqi time….but there is nothing in stone yet that says we will see the budget on Thursday.

You will see or read that the budget has the 1166 rate in it, but that matters not….what matters is what the CBI is saying and what they have intentions of doing….what we still look for is when the CBI will work their magic.

They will be loaning money back to these banks that they received from them in the past months….remember they each had to up their ante with the CBI to stay in business…..that is why the CBI said they were not touching their “special reserves”….the reserves of Iraq….they are instead using the money of the banks to make the loans mentioned in the article.

It is what we’ve been saying, the CBI is in charge of this event, they work in conjunction with the GOI most recently, but the CBI is calling the shots as they indicate in this article. The CBI is going to take care of Iraq’s liquidity issues with these steps.

Now we can’t say that their actions will take place by Thursday…we are interpreting what the CBI is saying in this article and what must happen when they say so……no we don’t know the date or the rate….KTFA does not go there, remember.

Just be ever so vigilant to what the CBI is doing and how they go about their business.

Aloha   Frank

Central Bank to take decisions in order to stimulate the Iraqi economy Tune 16 trillion dinars

Author: mu Editor: br reporter:
27/01/2015 14:18

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: approved the CBI, on Tuesday, the inter proposals in order to stimulate the economy, support the liquidity of banks included five trillion dinars and finance general budget, six trillions and trillions of five buy bonds as well.

The central bank announced in a statement received by "tomorrow Press" that "in line with the Central Bank of Iraq tasks and responsibility to support and stimulate the Iraqi economy and in light of the financial challenges faced by the country's central bank's management board approved the inter proposals made by the Bank's management."

The bank added that "the most important proposals support the liquidity of specialized commercial banks $ 5 trillion dinars to enable it to provide loans to industrial and agricultural and providing housing and real estate loans in support of economic activity and job creation, as well as financing the state budget with a loan of $ 6 trillion dinars run through 50% of the reserves commercial banks. "

"The central bank also decided to buy Treasury bonds from the secondary market, where the central bank will buy about 5 trillion dinars in the first phase of these bonds," adding that "the above procedures for upholding the private reserves of the Central Bank."

Iraq and many countries in the world is witnessing an economic crisis, as a result of falling oil prices, the global stock, below $ 48 per barrel, after it was $ 110.

Iraq relies, by 85%, on oil as well as Iran and Russia Almtdharran elder with Iraq at a lower price, as a result, the Iraqi government was forced to announce, an austere operations, generally in the country in an attempt to fill the budget deficit, as well as the government announced Iraq, reducing the Cabinet salaries 50%.  LINK
  • Upvote 3

Thx Alicia ! ;)

Here's BondLady's Admin Shredd's Chat On The Article ...

BLC Admin Shredd Chat 1/27/2015

[shredd] "The central bank also decided to buy Treasury bonds from the secondary market, where the central bank will buy about 5 trillion dinars in the first phase of these bonds," adding that "the above procedures for upholding the private reserves of the Central Bank." 

When a bond is first sold in the market, it is initially bought in large pieces to a small (usually private) group of investors such as banks and large institutional funds. 

This initial purchase is done in the "Primary Market". It's the first line of lending. 

From there, these initial holder group will typically sell all or a portion of their investment at a favorable spread and in smaller pieces to a larger audience in the public sector. This is done in the "Secondary Market". 
~~~

So, why do we care? The CBI is participating in this process to stimulate investment in the secondary market, to the public sector and at the same time benefiting from this favorable process to uphold its reserves.

Make sense? The CBI is playing a huge role in stimulating the investment in their country! This is proof in the pudding folks and the positive ripple effects of them facilitating investment in this manner is textbook and will fast forward investment money and returns for Iraq.

By the way, this of course, will substantially support adding strength to the dinar. it's all good...........so much proof that the central bank and the GOI are working together to now bring economic growth to the country and that translates to Iraq getting out of a dual currency situation.

IMO, this is also proof that both entities know the dinar is stronger than the dollar to be working on making this move... but that last part is my opinion.

[therealbubbie] Shredd the auctions are getting smaller !

[shredd] therealbubbie where they at these days?
[therealbubbie] the last 6 !! Shredd wait and i''ll show you !! give me a minute ! 

[shredd] ok

[therealbubbie] 224,986 ... 123,867 , .. 108,544 ... 97,918 ... 77,907 .. 67,593 !!!! Shredd 

[shredd] therealbubbie wow, keep watch, may be more telling than most realize

[therealbubbie] Shredd wating on tomorrow to see if it go's in the 50's !        

[therealbubbie] Shredd what are the steps they need to get into article 8 ... or what ever you call it !!      

[shredd] therealbubbie tbh, it's been a while since I read it (sadly, yes I read it)  so I can't really opine. I'd just be restating what other gurus are saying and that's not my M.O.

[therealbubbie] Shredd so you can't opine ... but can you talk about it ! lol        

[shredd]  lol  well, let's focus on what we know..........

[therealbubbie] *hallelujah* 

[shredd] the dinar has appreciated via a managed float without any Article VIII compliance so, one could assume a continued move of the dinar rate, managed by the CBI, could continue but regarding moving to a free float that is market driven, 

that is the part others are saying is contingent on compliance and it makes no difference to me the method.........we win either way. I gotta run 

[therealbubbie] Shredd ty !
  • Upvote 2