Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Schobee - Bank Story For What Its Worth.....

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A BS Bank Story From The Grapevine !

Schobee:  Bank Story for what its worth.....

I have been banking at a WF in Grapevine Tx for a number of years and verified previously that it is one of the areas designated foreign currency exchange centers.

Another dinarian and I were in there 60 days ago to have some notary work done and chatted briefly with the customer service lady about exchanging Dong and she informed us of a teller that could handle the transaction. At that time, there was no specific designation for that teller.

Today, I was in the bank and lo and behold, there was a line cordoned off with a sign saying, " Foreign Currency Exchanges, This Line Only"

I did not quiz anyone about their sudden need for a special line for exchanges, where in the past 10 years there has been none.

You decide.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

for what its worth.....

End Quote

I'm not holding my breath as these stories have a familiar ring.  Nevertheless it's good to see they are preparing for something.

Sometimes I wonder where we'll be let's say 5-7 years from now with this  thing.....I do that from time to time ( got into it 10 years ago...)

I'll try to stay  optimistic still but it ain't easy

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

for what its worth.....

End Quote

Sometimes I wonder where we'll be let's say 5-7 years from now with this  thing.....I do that from time to time ( got into it 10 years ago...)

I'll try to stay  optimistic still but it ain't easy

Yeah, I agree. I've never tried looking ahead so much, it's hard to focus on today.......

• Upvote 1

Another dinarian and I were in there 60 days ago to have some notary work done and chatted briefly with the customer service lady about exchanging Dong and she informed us of a teller that could handle the transaction. At that time, there was no specific designation for that teller.

Debbie......from Dallas?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 6

A "service lady" who could handle their Dong?  That's priceless. The WF I went to in Idaho recently also added a line for those who want a new fry pan. Ooooh, something's cookin' at WF.

Shabs...what would her desk plaque say?

Debbie

Dong Handler

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 5

Wow...... Just about every bank in Europe has had a dedicated foreign currency desk for as long as I can remember.... About time they caught up lol

And of course someone could exchange their VND..... It's an internationally traded currency

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I agree. I've never tried looking ahead so much, it's hard to focus on today.......

You're right

Debbie......from Dallas?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

lol

A "service lady" who could handle their Dong?  That's priceless. The WF I went to in Idaho recently also added a line for those who want a new fry pan. Ooooh, something's cookin' at WF.

Debbie

Dong Handler

Yep.....

• Upvote 1

Debbie

Dong Handler

There was a rumor about a week ago that WF in Moscow ID & Chippewa Falls WI were doing early SKR IQD trades.

Have you heard of any of this going on in ID?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been banking at a WF in Grapevine Tx for a number of years and verified previously that it is one of the areas designated foreign currency exchange centers.

Today, I was in the bank and lo and behold, there was a line cordoned off with a sign saying, " Foreign Currency Exchanges, This Line Only"

I did not quiz anyone about their sudden need for a special line for exchanges, where in the past 10 years there has been none.

You decide.

I guess everyone must like the way she handles their dong!!!

• Upvote 3