Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok, 2015 Budget passes then what?

GameChanger

So, I feel a lot of excitement about the 2015 budget being passed.  Not really sure why.  They've passed budgets before, right? Are we thinking the HCA will automatically be the HCL?  Then, according to Adam, that's the final dealio... RV... right?

Could there be any other result.  It is Iraq and we all know nothing they say seems to hold water or it's in some kind of code that we haven't been able to break.

We know they don't have to RV but we (I believe the educated ones) think they should.  Do they think they should? Especially in the state of the country, cost of oil, etc.

Guess I want this RV sooooooo BAD that I want to believe the above scenario is the only way it will go down.  Any input???

your living a pipe dream.

the budget has nothing to do with the rate. if you read enough you see them talking about a gradual rise in value which indicates a float of some kind.

wake up quit listing those gurus who say RV.

take a deep breath put your dinar away & enjoy life go to work earn a living & when it finally happens & they reach a value you can live with cash out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not sure where you're coming from.  I've been in this for 5 years and don't read the "Gurus" and I have enough money that I don't NEED the RV.  However, I do read all I can where there seem to be hard facts while reading most of Adam's stuff.  Adam's comments (especially recent ones) are leading me to strongly consider that an RV is immanent.  I'll see what AM has to say tomorrow.  

Oh, i said i don't need the RV but it sure would be nice for my family's generational wealth.  So... ease up there cowboy. 

• Upvote 2

hhahahhaha   {  he  said  cowboy !    :lol:  he is clearly  a sailor  !  }   o kay  I  am  kidding with you  game change ,      ------  here  is what  I think  the budget will have  ,    this 2015  budget  to be passed  will have  a  big turn around  in the politics of Iraq ,  not to mention  the  big up swing  in the  new prime ministers   roll  in  leading Iraq  toward  a new  and better  tomorrow  ,  getting  parliament , and members of  the g.o.I  all  in line  and vote  and  actually pass a budget  ,  get  the laws in the books ,  will be  a  huge  deal ,  { just  look  at  what  the last guy did  :o }    lets see , I do think  the  h-c-l   law  will be   in the  mix , as to how  the  funds are paid , and  from where ,   the  infrastructure  will  have  a back bone  finally !   sure ,  I also  do not  think  the  central bank  will roll out  a fat value on the dinar  just because  the g.o.I  and Iraq  have  a  working  budget ,   BUT   this  is  another ,   brick  in the  wall  { so too  speak }   they will have a budget  to  look at , for  how  the money will be spent  and how much will  be  needed ,  I am sure  the central bank will need this number  to come out  with a figure that will collectively  ,  bring about  a change in the way  Iraqi s   use  currency in the street  , and  also not break the bank ,  trying to cover  the   cost  of  the  currency swap .......     

• Upvote 3

. . . . that we'll still be talking about when they plan to RV in June, July, August, September - you get the picture . . . :confused2:

i have been saying much the same thing for years .. But I really do hope we are still not waiting through to 2016 .. The journey has been tempered with a lot of learning and much frustrating anticipation..
  • Upvote 1

Let's face it the passing of the budget and HCL will be good news for Iraq. Especially tied with the freeing up of liquidity within Iraq per the CBI and commercial banks mentioned yesterday.

As long as Haider Al- Abadi (he seems like a goodie not a baddie :eyebrows:) continues to tackle corruption head on and deals with ISIS then they are making significant progress on many fronts.

I for one am glad that finally their economy may get a kick start and infrastructure may start being re-built, especially power. The grassroots people may finally see an easing of their plight.

None of this means foreign investors have to be "rewarded" for their speculation holding the IQD but then something might come our way too.....nothing is certain  :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Tariffs and taxes.

Once they quit talking about them,

and actually put them into play at

full power, that, I think, is when the

RV will be moments away.

OR...

The RV will just "happen", with no

fanfare, and then the next morning,

the tariffs and taxes will be in full effect.

And that, my friends, is how

we see it, here on The Parrots Perch...

• Upvote 3

I am hoping that we see the budget/HCL and shortly after, an RV.   I have to agree with stealthwarrior's post.  I believe that he is speaking of investors in Iraq and not in dinar.   :)

Iraq will have to RV soon or game over.investors will not wait much longer before they split.

• Upvote 3

I am not sure if this will bring about an RV, I am very optimistic about all of this and can't help but to be a little more excited, sort of like when they did the Chpt 7 a few years ago. It was a wave of excitement and it felt good. I will say through all of this whether we have to wait or it happens, I feel like I've endured another few years of college and have learned more about investments, another country, and politics all on one website. And I didn't have to even use my GI Bill to get that education. The amount of information shared on here was valuable. Getting perspectives from folks all over just shows how great minds can get together and educate one another. I've read a lot of negative posts that would knock the wind right out of your RV sail, but even then it caused me to look up information and learn even more about Iraq and currencies and even how investments work. Reading posts by Laid back and getting so excited you get a wave of HYPE just reading his short yet straight to the point responses. And the Great Clown who adds humor to this site. I love it! I come to this site every morning just to read the " Yota Daily News" over a cup of coffee. Who would have ever thought that would happen on a site built for Dinar investors and your more interested in reading news about a country I've never lived in!! Wow! So with that all being said, I'm hoping for the best and remaining as grounded as possible. 

• Upvote 8

Palmtree1970, wasn't that Doris Day that sang that tune? Que Sara sara, what ever will be will be, The futures not ours to see que sara, sara, Those were the good ole days. Back when TV was fun to watch and not full of sex, violence or crap. Although the cowboys would shoot each other but that was life back then. I think we should all ride horse, pack a pistol and if someone commits a crime, get a rope.