Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DONE...CBI to make a major announcement today.

Luigi1

Luigi does share some far out things...but the CBI did make some amazing announcements today.

So what do all the people who made nasty comments about Luigi above now have to say? I'm so sick of all the negativity of some people on this site.

And that is the challenge that I sometimes have here.  To many people spend their energy mocking instead of asking the right questions.  It's going to happen sooner than later, so be hopeful.  He may be wrong but at this point what do we have to loose?

• Upvote 1

These gurus are like a bad smell that just showed up in a room unexpectedly and silent it just keeps getting worse and worse until you almost pass out.

Very apt

Luigi does share some far out things...but the CBI did make some amazing announcements today.

So what do all the people who made nasty comments about Luigi above now have to say? I'm so sick of all the negativity of some people on this site.

Most people here criticize ( legitimately) the content reported, not Luigi

Now taking entries for probable responses Feb. 2nd.... hell I'll even give them til Feb. 5th!!!

Will it be.....

1. ARRESTS!!! CORRUPTION!!! LAST MINUTE SHENANIGANS!!!

2. Golly gee, I have no idea why this didn't go...

3. More reform needed.

4. Infrastructure not in place.

5. The budget isn't connected with the RV.

Will there EVER be an admission by gurus that they were spoonfed BS?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1