Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars

yota691

What we need is a secondary voting ballot

It needs set up by the citizens where it won't be the official voting ballot but one that we can compare to the real ballot

It could be set up on the Internet and only registered voters can register and we can ask that only those who voted would be able to cast their vote online to compare it to the official vote

I for one don't trust the govt or the voting process and we could compare the results of the two just to see if who we vote for wins or loses ligitimatly

If it was not who we voted for and they won then we would know it's time for a re-vote not a recount

This can be done locally and nationally

you have no choice , faith has nothing to do with it , they tell you it's worth what it's worth and it is because you can't change it only they can

WRONG, buckwheat, I do have the choice.

The choice to either borrow for investing in that farm, or not to.

No government can FORCE you to borrow.

And after the RV I've got the choice to leave America to the freaks that don't know

the difference between right and wrong. And place my funds in whatever currency

I choose. And you can bet your negative butt it won't be dollars.

As previously stated, if the people don't have faith in the currency I don't give a

Shite what the bank says.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Oh name calling now I see

I guess you should be praying for yourself

So why don't you pray for your own country's currency

Praying for a bunch of Islamic terrorists to get rich so you can get rich too?

Then your going to leave the freaks in America that doesn't think like you ?

I see

It's a good thing we have people protecting us from that sort of thinking

What's next

Another fake apology

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

While I share in everyone's enthusiasm what's this going to do for an RV or better question yet how long will it take the CBI to reduce the budget deficit..... I really don't know but I would greatly in interested in Adams opinions. Thanks Yota and Butifdrm !

The way I read this - There is an entire Budget deficit of $5 Trillion $.  Most likely, their main revenue source, OIL has lost 50% of its value in six months.  The CBI of Iraq is going to buy $5 Trillion of Bonds (e.g. placing $5 Trillion from their reserves (but not the special reserves) into the market place.  If anything this hurts an RV, it does not help it.

Could be more but the first stage is only 5 trillion

On December 10, 1929, the Treasury issued its first auction.

History

To finance the costs of World War I the U.S. Government increased income taxes (see the War Revenue Act of 1917) and government debt, called war bonds. Traditionally, the government borrowed from other countries, but there were no other countries from which to borrow in 1917.[2]

The Treasury raised funding throughout the war by selling $21.5 billion in 'Liberty bonds.' These bonds were sold at subscription where officials created coupon price and then sold it at par value. At this price, subscriptions could be filled in as little as one day, but usually remained open for several weeks, depending on demand for the bond.[2]

After the war, the Liberty bonds were reaching maturity, but the Treasury was unable to pay each down fully with only limited budget surpluses. The resolution to this problem was to refinance the debt with variable short and medium-term maturities. Again the Treasury issued debt through fixed-price subscription, where both the coupon and the price of the debt were dictated by the Treasury.[2]

The problems with debt issuance became apparent in the late-1920s. The system suffered from chronic over-subscription, where interest rates were so attractive that there were more purchasers of debt than supplied by the government. This indicated that the government was paying too much for debt. As government debt was undervalued, debt purchasers could buy from the government and immediately sell to another market participant at a higher price.[2]

In 1929, the US Treasury shifted from the fixed-price subscription system to a system of auctioning where 'Treasury Bills' would be sold to the highest bidder. Securities were then issued on a pro rata system where securities would be allocated to the highest bidder until their demand was full. If more treasuries were supplied by the government, they would then be allocated to the next highest bidder. This system allowed the market, rather than the government, to set the price. On December 10, 1929, the Treasury issued its first auction. The result was the issuing of $224 million three-month bills. The highest bid was at 99.310 with the lowest bid accepted at 99.152.[2]

United States Treasury Securities are government debt instruments issued by the United States Department of the Treasury to finance the national debt of the United States. Treasury securities are often referred to simply as Treasuries. Since 2012 the management of government debt has been arranged by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, succeeding the Bureau of the Public Debt.

There are four types of marketable treasury securities: Treasury bills, Treasury notes, Treasury bonds, and Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS). There are also several types of non-marketable treasury securities including State and Local Government Series (SLGS), Government Account Series debt issued to government-managed trust funds, and savings bonds. All of the marketable Treasury securities are very liquid and are heavily traded on the secondary market. The non-marketable securities (such as savings bonds) are issued to subscribers and cannot be transferred through market sales

You are correct, sir!

Oh name calling now I see

I guess you should be praying for yourself

So why don't you pray for your own country's currency

Praying for a bunch of Islamic terrorists to get rich so you can get rich too?

Then your going to leave the freaks in America that doesn't think like you ?

I see

It's a good thing we have people protecting us from that sort of thinking

What's next

Another fake apology

I won't apologize for anything. Buckwheat, it was meant in a jokingly affectionate

way. Somehow, you missed that. And America is full of freaks. Freaks who actually

believe they can do anything they want and have zero consequences. Like murder

sixty million babies. Or steal my hard earned money for themselves. And YES,

I do pray for Obama and America EVERYDAY. And YES, I do pray for ISIS EVERYDAY.

And YES, I do pray for the middle east, EVERYDAY. And guess what, I pray for YOU EVERYDAY.

And everyone else here. EVERYDAY.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Boosting liquidity alone will not help Iraq much, if everything else remain the same.

CBI fired the first shot by creating the basis for growth.

But for growth to pick up, you need investment; for investment, you need confidence; and for confidence, you need structural reform ~ both economic and monetary.

Growth in Iraq will come from structural reform, which i believe is what their government program is all about.

• Upvote 2

Boosting liquidity alone will not help Iraq much, if everything else remain the same.

CBI fired the first shot by creating the basis for growth.

But for growth to pick up, you need investment; for investment, you need confidence; and for confidence, you need structural reform ~ both economic and monetary.

Growth in Iraq will come from structural reform, which i believe is what their government program is all about.

Here here. Very well said.

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance: support the Central Bank of the budget deficit came to fill the

• Agency eighth day
  • January 28, 2015, 10:07
  • support the Central Bank of the budget deficit came to fill the" rel="external nofollow">No comments
  • 64 Reading

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed Wednesday that the central bank of the budget support six trillion dinars came to cover the deficit which, as pointed out that on Thursday will vote on them.     The committee member said Massoud Rustam said that "the Central Bank of the budget support amounting to six trillion dinars came to cover the deficit and that the Commission had ended discussions on the general budget for the year 2015 and the total size of 119 trillion dinars and 49 billion Iraqi dinars."   "The current expenditure amounted to 78 trillion dinars and investment expenses 42 trillion dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars in size were identified oil price of $ B56 per barrel," pointing out that "next Thursday will vote on the budget."   Iraq relies, by 85%, on oil as well as Iran and Russia Almtdharran elder with Iraq at a lower price, as a result, the Iraqi government was forced to announce, an austere operations, generally in the country in an attempt to fill the budget deficit, as well as the government announced Iraq, reducing the Cabinet salaries 50%.

Economic adviser to Prime Minister pays tribute to the procedures of the Central Bank is supporting the banks and the budget

By Adminsa 28.1.2015 12:23 | Views: 77

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
004560.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

Praised the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Wednesday, measures the Iraqi Central Bank to lend financial budget for the current year 2015, and as he emphasized that this step will enhance and develop the market, he pointed out that it will be reflected positively on the citizens.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a statement seen by the Agency for News Agency (et) that "the Iraqi Central Bank actions funded budget for the current fiscal 2015 six trillion Iraqi dinars will be reflected positively on the state to get out of financial distress experienced by the country."

Saleh added that "This move by the central bank will strengthen and develop the market and reflected positively on the citizens."

The Iraqi Central Bank has decided, on Tuesday, (27-1-2014), finance financial budget for the current 2015 six trillion Iraqi dinars, and as he emphasized his agreement to a set of proposals to address the "fiscal challenge," in Iraq, he pointed out that these actions "do not affect the Bank's reserves. "

And the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the first Monday, (January 26, 2015), the parliamentary session to be held tomorrow, Thursday, to vote on the draft financial budget for the current year 2015.

• Upvote 1

15033.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Prime Virtue parliamentary bloc MP Ammar Tohme

Author: Editor: br reporter: ms

Number of Views: 86

28/01/2015 13:49

Tomorrow Press / The head of the parliamentary bloc of virtue MP Ammar Tohme, Wednesday, that encourage Optional savings through the national bond financing will contribute to the state of liquidity, as it will provide investment opportunities for the citizens.

He said Tohme said in a statement received by "tomorrow Press", that "with the continued decline in oil prices and the adoption of the general budget revenues high by the export weakness other sources of revenue we suggest announcing the opening of the Optional savings to citizens door and upon stimulation calculates the fans more than the interest rate in interest rate normal circumstances to ensure the feet of citizens to deposit savings and contribute to the financing of the state, including additional liquidity. "

He added, "We also propose the issuance of the national authority for the general public and the value price of a bond equal to a hundred a minimum of dollars to ensure wider participation of citizens, considering that this price affordable to the majority of people and the price of fan interest and the duration of the specific emissivity not less than one year," noting that "it would bring state funding liquidity and provide investment opportunities for the citizens. "

He Tohme "must issue a national authority for the industrialists and traders, business and men worth price of a bond equal to the million dollars and the duration of the emissivity of between 3 to 4 years and by encouraging interest", calling for "an invitation national industrialists, traders and Iraqi businessmen at home and abroad to contribute liquidity in the financing of the budget by the national authority. "

Iraq and many countries in the world is witnessing an economic crisis, as a result of falling oil prices, the global stock, below $ 48 per barrel, after it was $ 110.

Iraq relies, by 85%, on oil as well as Iran and Russia Almtdharran elder with Iraq at a lower price, as a result, the Iraqi government was forced to announce, an austere operations, generally in the country in an attempt to fill the budget deficit, as well as the government announced Iraq, reducing the Cabinet salaries 50%.

• Upvote 1

3189.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Author: ASJ, HH 
Editor: AR, HH 01/28/2015 eleven fifty-six number of readings: 213 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Praised the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Wednesday, measures the Iraqi Central Bank to lend financial budget for the current year 2015, and as he emphasized that this step will enhance and develop the market, he pointed out that it will be reflected positively on the citizens.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview with the (long-Presse) that "the Iraqi Central Bank actions funded budget for the current fiscal 2015 six trillion Iraqi dinars will be reflected positively on the state to get out of financial distress experienced by the country."

Saleh added that "This move by the central bank will strengthen and develop the market and reflected positively on the citizens."

The Iraqi Central Bank has decided, on Tuesday, (27-1-2014), finance financial budget for the current 2015 six trillion Iraqi dinars, and as he emphasized his agreement to a set of proposals to address the "fiscal challenge," in Iraq, he pointed out that these actions "do not affect the Bank's reserves. "

And the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the first Monday, (January 26, 2015), the parliamentary session to be held tomorrow, Thursday, to vote on the draft financial budget for the current year 2015.

He announced the Kurdistan Alliance, on Saturday, (January 24, 2015), the completion of legal drafting of the budget for the fiscal current year 2015, and confirmed that the Finance Committee is working to install the proposals currently on the budget, and as pointed out that the Commission will send a budget to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives this week for a vote, he stressed that the share of the Kurdistan region is set at 17%, that the conduct of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense Peshmerga salaries.

Referred to the Iraqi Council of Representatives ended during the fourth session of the second legislative term of the first legislative year, which was held in (January 12, 2015), ending the second reading of the draft financial budget for the current year 2015, and the vote of the Committee on Migration and Displacement powers all to follow the displaced, but not included in the agenda then until now.

He called on Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, (January 10, 2015), during the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the Dawa Party, the House of Representatives to the lack of budget returns, and stressed that the validity of Parliament reduction and carry, and with the provinces and ministries called "open the door for investment wide , warned that it "will be considered investment like a terrorism crime disabled."

He pledged House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri in a speech during the ceremony itself, given the orientation of the government reduction in the budget, and stressed that the budget discussion is nearing completion, and as pointed out that the House of Representatives has a red line will Ntaadah the poor class, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi asked for Private investment legislation.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195600-abadi-economic-adviser-praises-central-bank-action-to-lend-budget/#ixzz3Q7OC9u4I

• Upvote 1

CBI supports commercial banks and buy treasury bonds

January 27, 2015 16:00   Last Updated: January 27, 2015 16:00

Iraqi Central Bank has agreed to support the liquidity of specialized commercial banks $ 5 trillion dinars to enable them to provide loans to industrial and agricultural and providing loans to industrial and agricultural and providing housing and real estate loans in support of economic activity and job creation.

According to a statement obtained by direct a copy of which has been the central and also agreed to buy back treasury bonds from the secondary market, where the central bank will buy about 5 trillion dinars first stage of those bonds.

Note that previous actions do not affect the Central Bank of Iraq Special Reserve.

Image of Reuters Arabian Eye

http://www.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2691641/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9#.VMjbEyvF98E

• Upvote 2

I think some people are not understanding what this means. The CBI is loaning the banks reserves to help with liquidity within the country to spur economic development. Those reserves are from deposits of people and business ie money already in circulation but parked in an account as reserves. The treasury buyback will be pulling in dinar from the secondary market ie dinar in circulation thereby reducing the amount of dinar on the street within the country. In a free market economy loans are needed to get the velocity of the currency up and also to help get business moving. Dontlop is right about iraq joining the rest of the world in the fiat currency system except that iraqi currency is backed by more than a promise. And you have to join the fractional reserve banking system to play on the world stage.mthe two measures stated by the CBI are good things for our investment. And again this money is not the CBI's foreign currency reserves.

• Upvote 1

. And again this money is not the CBI's foreign currency reserves.

Article's plainly state this doesn't effect CBI reserve's....

and this move by the CBI has been planned for some time to move the Economy to a Market Driven Economy....

it part of the process...

• Upvote 2

Bonds are monetary tools that most cities and counties use to fund projects that no state or federal money covers. It basically gets the citizens to fund them by offering a more or less guaranteed investment that pays interest. That provides the local entities with the liquidity to cover the costs of the projects they are trying to do. Free market economy vs. centrally controlled economy

Oh and Yota thanks again for bringing all this conversation fodder to the table. Sometimes I wonder if you even sleep lol

• Upvote 1

Bonds are monetary tools that most cities and counties use to fund projects that no state or federal money covers. It basically gets the citizens to fund them by offering a more or less guaranteed investment that pays interest. That provides the local entities with the liquidity to cover the costs of the projects they are trying to do. Free market economy vs. centrally controlled economyOh and Yota thanks again for bringing all this conversation fodder to the table. Sometimes I wonder if you even sleep lol

Except that the average Iraqi only earns about five thousand dollars

A year. Not a lot to invest.

• Upvote 1