Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-28-2015

TexasGranny

Let's all hope and pray (literally) for the RV and that it will be at a high number so many of us can get out and do some good w/ our proceeds. My question is;

Once the RV occurs at a number acceptable to us, is there a benefit to go to Belize vs trading the Dinar in the US at a local bank you will provide to the VIP members?

Thank you.

Adam, if/when this RV ever happens, has there EVER been a time where tens of thousands of "speculators/investors"were to become V-E-R-Y rich all at once on the change of currency rates of a country?  I AM aware of the Kuwait Dinar, but my understanding is that aside from the Kuwait citizenry 

, there were very few others that "won".  Will this be a first?

Hiya Adam,

With the flux of recent awesome articles coming out within the past few days, would like to know your thoughts on this phrase mentioned - The Central Bank of Iraq, had announced (18/01/2015), that the financial reserves of Iraq and a half times the equivalent of twice the money supply, they returned it was "best rates" in the countries of the world,

Totally understand you don't do rates and predictions, but I wanna be geared up and ready with my Jack Daniels shots when we meet up in Belize! Yes sir!  Thanks for all that you do!

nd Guru sczin11    ***  BREAKING NEWS ***  JUST RELEASED...12:05 PM EST SUNDAY JANUARY 25, 2015  "Member of the Finance Committee: 2015 budget will be approved next Thursday."

Confirmed ? Complete bs ?

I have read you saying budget n rv are independent of each other....but doesnt a budget need a currency with some value? Cant do thier budget at -1166 can they? Imho. Approval of budget is a very good thing for us....in anyway at any rate ! Right ?

Adam, why does it seem to me that any news coming out of Iraq comes out on Wednesday. The rest of the week is usually quiet. What days of the week does parliament  hold meetings?

I would think that if we are as close to the end as we have heard, that there would major news coming of Iraq several times a week.

I am not complaining, I am just very curious, and am coming to you for the straight scoop 

Good day to Adam and all,

I have lived through the development of the internet and sometimes forget how connected we are!

Do you think this forum would be viewed by people around the world? I sure do

My question is this; Do you think that the speculative nature of this forum as viewed by Iraq has anything to do

with the RV process?

I will see you at Chase Bank (Downtown Chicago) soon after you text me!

Good luck to us all and 25 cents from 1 dollar sounds like a good return after taxes! LOL

• Upvote 1