Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opportunity To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

• 1 month later...

Economists and experts describes the monetary policy is good in Iraq as Iraq being able to maintain exchange rate stability of the Iraqi dinar under difficult economic conditions and a slow march towards progress in the country in previous years despite the possession of Iraq economic renaissance in all productive sectors.

In this context economic researcher found not just to increase production increase in incomes and financial returns requires a balance equation include exchange rate continues to improve with increasing salaries for access to match the productivity of the economy to enable the industrial and agricultural sectors to improve the value of the Iraqi dinar, so investing in iraqi currency can be a profitable decision for the investor.

Here is a graph showing the history of dinar:
TV-DinarGraph.jpg
There are several factors confirms the possibility of rising dinar value against the dollar which is a great desire for foreign investors to buy Iraqi dinar, in addition to having excellent cash reserve which covers the local currency, the dinar currency traded openly on world currency markets. The Central Bank earlier years was able to reduce the price of the dollar from 1,450 dinars dinar to the dollar to 1,166 DT and is adopted in the Bank.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Folks pay attention to the original post date.... :facepalm:

You know Mark your post didn't make any sense to me so I went back and reread the original post from TWO YEARS AGO.

And noticed this statement in the post. Then  I remembered reading the high output of Iraqi oil from the second link. Kinda makes one wonder how high of oil output do they think they need?  

On 1/24/2015 at 5:09 PM, DinarThug said:

the citizens believe that achieved an increase in oil production to ensure a major boost for the dinar 

• Upvote 5

Sorry, but I'm not understanding your message dated January 25, 2015. 

How does a 2.5 year old posting apply in today's news? I'd be more excited about a high rate to the dollar if your posting was found more recently, say June  2017. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

The bloke who gave me a neg reputation....I have this to say:  I stand by my post.  The Dinar will take a long long long time to regain its value.

In the meanwhile, the guru's may report hopeful snippets and you can hang your coat tails on such posts.  Do your homework...maybe some more reading would help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

The bloke who gave me a neg reputation....I have this to say:  I stand by my post.  The Dinar will take a long long long time to regain its value.

In the meanwhile, the guru's may report hopeful snippets and you can hang your coat tails on such posts.  Do your homework...maybe some more reading would help.

I didn't give you a cherry bomb, but I did just laugh at you. incase you haven't noticed it's already been 14 years.

• Upvote 10