Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opportunity To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

It will RV at some point soon.  I may be the longest holder of dinar on this site,(April 2004)   These are smart people (Persian not Arab).  They gave us the geodesic dome, ceramic brick and tile plus many other things.  People that smart are not going to let this go on for much longer.  I keep telling myself that they are different in the way they think than we are and have a lot of issues to confront before an RV can occur, plus an 8 year set back.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, jimbarnhardt said:

I do too! I've been in this investment since 2006. We all want this to RV/RI last week/month/year whatever. Keep the faith. It will happen when it does, try not to dwell on it, do what you can to keep doing what you're doing work wise.

The only thing that will give me more satisfaction than any monetary reward is when I stick my tongue out and say "See, I told you so" to all the naysayers at my end.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NextYear said:

The only thing that will give me more satisfaction than any monetary reward is when I stick my tongue out and say "See, I told you so" to all the naysayers at my end.

forgot to quote your post, but yes, I'll probably just mention it in passing as they wonder how I'm able to own real estate, invest, go on so many vacations, or whatever. "um, yeah, remember when you gave me s#!t about the Dinar....."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

An i will be toasting all of those that finished this ride and to those I wish I could have met before their time was up.  

I agree, I hope that's not me either. I've been here with Adam since 2010, holder of the dinar since 2006, and have met many people (through here) I can't wait to meet in person. And Chuck, BTW, 'Michael W.' says Hi! LOL - Can't wait to have a drink with you! First round's on me!! 😋

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

I agree, I hope that's not me either. I've been here with Adam since 2010, holder of the dinar since 2006, and have met many people (through here) I can't wait to meet in person. And Chuck, BTW, 'Michael W.' says Hi! LOL - Can't wait to have a drink with you! First round's on me!! 😋

Sounds great, second round on me. Say hi to Michael and Fiona for me. It was one heck of a ride. LOL  

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Same here. I want to start a new chapter.  I want to really do something with my remaining time.   

Yep, none of us are getting any younger. And I'll have 2 girls in college next year!! Now that's exciting.... and not expensive.....at all!! I agree, time to do something new with our lives, and maybe enjoy a little bit of what Robin Leach (RIP) used to show us!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Yep, none of us are getting any younger. And I'll have 2 girls in college next year!! Now that's exciting.... and not expensive.....at all!! I agree, time to do something new with our lives, and maybe enjoy a little bit of what Robin Leach (RIP) used to show us!

For sure, i am a grandfather and know my time is limited. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Theseus said:

More American Pie less beating on the instrument.

Percussionist Rule the Day......or at least the gigs.........Temper Temper Theseus.....er...I mean Tempo Tempo. 

Hope all is well for you friends and Family.....Be Blessed 

and that also goes out to the whole DV family.....

• Thanks 2