Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opportunity To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

I have been in this for 14 years.  Only since Miliki was voted out did I feel things would start to get done, BANG ISIS.  This is a major problem that had to be dealt with - Security. I feel security has been addressed.  In that time period, I feel Iraq has done what it needed in the areas of Banking, trade, international compliance and other factors to make them ready to enter the global market. I feel that it will come down to some form of presure from some where. I could be internal, Sadr or the HCL being passed. UN or WTO could also be a factor. There are plenty of countries that us the USD as there currency or interchangeable, but the dinar was there once before and will be there again.  But I still feel that 2017 has the making of a good year for us. It is just a matter of hang in there.  Once the corrupt official are unable to make a buck this will this get done. Regulation and presure will get this done.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On August 14, 2017 at 5:23 AM, lost one said:

Thug,

You have always been here and there, and I thank you for that for all the years that I been here...Now do you really think this could be the the END...or somebody is yanking our chain.?

Man, I hope so. We need this to wrap up. Pushing 15 years.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2017 at 11:19 AM, ChuckFinley said:

I have been in this for 14 years.  Only since Miliki was voted out did I feel things would start to get done, BANG ISIS.  This is a major problem that had to be dealt with - Security. I feel security has been addressed.  In that time period, I feel Iraq has done what it needed in the areas of Banking, trade, international compliance and other factors to make them ready to enter the global market. I feel that it will come down to some form of presure from some where. I could be internal, Sadr or the HCL being passed. UN or WTO could also be a factor. There are plenty of countries that us the USD as there currency or interchangeable, but the dinar was there once before and will be there again.  But I still feel that 2017 has the making of a good year for us. It is just a matter of hang in there.  Once the corrupt official are unable to make a buck this will this get done. Regulation and presure will get this done.   

Well said from many months ago.  With United nations resolution 2390,  Indeed there seems to be some light shining through.  Unfortunately, due to culture of business, corruption will never be eradicated.  However this is good news indeed.  It will still take a few years for the value to get stronger.  But most of us here were always in for the long run I think. 

Edited by OfCamelot
added info
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 8:20 AM, ollyowl said:

When you see the education of the public of the dinars, ATM's and the new electronic banking systems

you will know change is not far away.

Can you tell me how you define "change is not far away" because ATMs checked since the previous summer, continual change to their systems so that even a rat would be so confused it would be like/, ah heck no I ain't moving until you give me the gd cheese electronic banking systems, uh say whut? They have had that for a while, they keep changing it so which new systems are we talking about? The new system, the new new new system or the newest new new new new system?  Only thing that seems to change in Iraq is my money into the pockets of the politicians.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2018 at 12:57 AM, Theseus said:

Can you tell me how you define "change is not far away" because ATMs checked since the previous summer, continual change to their systems so that even a rat would be so confused it would be like/, ah heck no I ain't moving until you give me the gd cheese electronic banking systems, uh say whut? They have had that for a while, they keep changing it so which new systems are we talking about? The new system, the new new new system or the newest new new new new system?  Only thing that seems to change in Iraq is my money into the pockets of the politicians.

Do you think it’s really going to RV? Feels like they are just giving us false hope. They have been saying it’s close for how long now?? I’m not trying to argue with anyone. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dakotaray said:

Do you think it’s really going to RV? Feels like they are just giving us false hope. They have been saying it’s close for how long now?? I’m not trying to argue with anyone. 

I have no doubts what so ever that it will revalue. Just going to be a little bit longer maybe 2 years tops

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dakotaray said:

Do I think it will RV? Hell yes, I do! When and how much is anyone's guess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Theseus said:

Do I think it will RV? Hell yes, I do! When and how much is anyone's guess. 

I do too! I've been in this investment since 2006. We all want this to RV/RI last week/month/year whatever. Keep the faith. It will happen when it does, try not to dwell on it, do what you can to keep doing what you're doing work wise. Don't count any chickens yet, blah blah blah. I want this to happen NOW more than anything too, but I think there is NO WAY the value of their currency can stay where it is. Iraq has way too much pride and will NOT let Kuwait, or others, have a MORE valuable currency, especially when they have TONS more natural resources, and all.

We don't and won't know how much it will be, but my gut says more like 1:1 at the least, then raise from there. They need to put out a lot of mis-direction, false or fake news, smoke and mirrors, plant the seed that this won't happen, or it's a scam, etc. to control the rate and all for the IMF, WB, etc. But those of us who've been in this for a while know they have resources and all beyond anything in the middle east, Saudi Arabia included.

Something BIG is going to happen. BUT stay grounded. If it takes another month, year, or even 10 years, I'm not going anywhere, and am working on other investments in the meanwhile like Crypto, Forex trading, R.E., and such, so I can build those even more once this happens! Adam's plans are probably similar, PLUS other very interesting opportunities, I'm sure, maybe even including crowd funding/investing for all VIP members. Hang in there, read between the lines, understand the clutter, smoke and mirrors and mis-direction. This WILL happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2