Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opportunity To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

Here's BondLady's Admin Tlm's Comments On This Article ...

BLC Admin tlm724 Chat 1/25/2015 Opportunity to raise the value of the dinar

Opportunity to raise the value of the dinar

1/25/2015 0:00      BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=85286

[tlm724] nice title "Opportunity to raise the value of the dinar "

[RCS1947] yes

[tlm724] this is written by economists and experts just so we know who is speaking

[tlm724] describe the Iraqi monetary policy as good as maintained the stability of the exchange rate under difficult economic conditions and slow march towards progress the country witnessed in previous years, despite Iraq's possession of the elements of the economic boom in all productive sectors
~~~

[tlm724] Iraq did maintain a stable dinar despite everything but had they gone forward with a free market prior to Abadi becoming PM then they would be much more ahead of the game

[tlm724] Iraq's possession of the elements of the economic boom in all productive sectors

[tlm724] indeed they do !

[tlm724] requires finding a balance or equation to ensure the continued improvement in the exchange rate with a salary increase to reach the stage commensurate with the productive economy and activating the industrial and agricultural sectors to improve the value of the dinar.

[tlm724] as the economy grows so does the value, they go hand in hand !

[tlm724] and now that Iraq has a solid economic map to follow via PM Abadi's plan the dinar will follow that path as well

[tlm724] Iraq has seen in the last ten years a rise in production and exports of oil At a time when the value of the dinar has seen remarkable stability without high mentions in purchasing power

[tlm724] Dec 2014 Iraq pumped 4 million bpd ! That is historical and with the rise in exports it brings the stability BUT as mentioned here without high mentions in purchasing power

[tlm724] so the dinar is stable but the purchasing power doesn't jive with the production/ revenue, there is no balance, the dinar should reflect these numbers but it will

[tlm724] Now is the chance, despite the difficult circumstances, to activate the productive sectors as stated in the government program of encouraging the private sector and entry effectively to the economic development

[tlm724] that will push the dinar up in value  and we see the GOI taking those actions everyday !

[tlm724] the citizens believe that achieved an increase in oil production to ensure a major boost for the dinar

[tlm724] the people know their currency is grossly undervalued

[Mikey] a major boost   

[tlm724] Mikey yes sir !

[tlm724] that the central bank managed through the implementation of a successful fiscal policies in recent years have contributed a lot in the stability of the market and this is has led his role regarding the improvement of the exchange rate.

[tlm724] thats true the CBI has done a pretty good job maintaining that stability under the circumstances

[tlm724] the private sector and the implementation of the government program, which stressed the importance in advancing the country's economy forward.

[tlm724] Stressing that the most successful monetary policy is to maintain the stability of the exchange rate provided increased Alantegeh.oasmah IMF to countries with economies in transition implement currency controls to stabilize the economy during the reconstruction phase and this is what served as the local economy over the past years

[tlm724] Iraq now has the expertise and economic efficiencies in homes experienced enough for taking the lead and initiate self-reliance to develop the economy through reform developmental programs and policies that fit this stage application.

[tlm724] Iraq has control of their destiny now, no more restrictions or sanctions, they have a mostly unified GOI and strong leaders blazing the trail. They are applying the monetary reform and have a new CBI Law and the Banking law plus the Investment Law amendments ready for parliament

[tlm724] to develop the economy through reform developmental programs and policies that fit this stage application.

[tlm724] there are several factors confirms the possibility of the high value of the dinar against the dollar

[tlm724] the most prominent is the existence of a great desire for investors Foreigners buying the Iraqi dinar

[tlm724] interesting statement there

[tlm724] I am sure there are way more entities buying dinar than just us lil investors   

[RCS1947] you bet!
[tlm724] countries buying it for the foreign reserves, large investors etc...

[tlm724] the fact that there is a "great desire" is very encouraging because remember supply and demand helps raise the value as well    

[tlm724] in addition to having an excellent cash reserve, which covers the local currency,

[tlm724] yep plenty of money to cover all the dinar out by 150 % 

[tlm724] as well as the dinar currency traded publicly in the global currency markets

[tlm724] this line is a bit confusing to me , when the dinar is traded on the Forex market then I will consider it global

[cstacy] tlm724 was wondering about that

[tlm724] however it may just be a translation thing or just a look into the very near future    

[cstacy] k thank you

[tlm724] cstacy yqw

[tlm724] I love seeing this in the news, there is no reason why the CBI should not let the dinar loose , get it off the programed rate and let her rip tater chip

[RCS1947]   Very Happy   

[tlm724] I'm ready    

[cat] yeppers
B)      B)       B)
  • Upvote 3

THEY ARE SAYING THE CBI IS READY HAVING IMPLEMENTED SUCCESSFUL FISCAL POLICIES

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195282-opportunity-to-raise-the-value-of-the-dinar/page-3#ixzz3PqmxJtXP

Yes they are and now the government is saying the same thing

And the CBI had a special meeting today and decided to make a move 

Something tells me that tomorrow will be very exciting  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :eyebrows:  :backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip: 

I LOVE reading this thread and I LOVE your positive attitude, LGD!  Let it be so!  

• Upvote 4

Yep, I have to speak, think, and believe positive thoughts, that I will receive this blessing, so I can be the steward The Good Lord Jesus wants me to be, and has planned for me to be. Something Very Very good must be fixing to  happen! The devil has come at me very hard here lately. I'll say this publicly! Greater is He that is within me, than he that is in the world! We can not doubt this event, it is going to happen, just maybe not on our time tables, all I can say is when things look bleak and on the verge of a disaster in our minds. That's when The Good Lord Jesus opens that door for me, that he has faithfully done my entire life. I just have to sit down scratch my head and ask Him how I can be so stupid to have those doubtful thoughts! He always brings me comfort in His word. With that being said I'm excited for a lot of people here on this site, cause I know they need this RV for their families too!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Yep, I have to speak, think, and believe positive thoughts, that I will receive this blessing, so I can be the steward The Good Lord Jesus wants me to be, and has planned for me to be. Something Very Very good must be fixing to  happen! The devil has come at me very hard here lately. I'll say this publicly! Greater is He that is within me, than he that is in the world! We can not doubt this event, it is going to happen, just maybe not on our time tables, all I can say is when things look bleak and on the verge of a disaster in our minds. That's when The Good Lord Jesus opens that door for me, that he has faithfully done my entire life. I just have to sit down scratch my head and ask Him how I can be so stupid to have those doubtful thoughts! He always brings me comfort in His word. With that being said I'm excited for a lot of people here on this site, cause I know they need this RV for their families too!  :twothumbs:

God Bless my friend,

• Upvote 2

Yep, I have to speak, think, and believe positive thoughts, that I will receive this blessing, so I can be the steward The Good Lord Jesus wants me to be, and has planned for me to be. Something Very Very good must be fixing to happen! The devil has come at me very hard here lately. I'll say this publicly! Greater is He that is within me, than he that is in the world! We can not doubt this event, it is going to happen, just maybe not on our time tables, all I can say is when things look bleak and on the verge of a disaster in our minds. That's when The Good Lord Jesus opens that door for me, that he has faithfully done my entire life. I just have to sit down scratch my head and ask Him how I can be so stupid to have those doubtful thoughts! He always brings me comfort in His word. With that being said I'm excited for a lot of people here on this site, cause I know they need this RV for their families too! :twothumbs:

I thumbs up to all you say!! All we can do is Pray for His Will. When the time is right He will show us.

• Upvote 2

I can't wait for this either!! Looking forward to investing this and growing what I have into something greater - after we all have a big Vegas Bash first, or Hawaii or (fill in the blank), of course!! Who's in??? GOOOO RVVVVV!!!! Thanks Adam for al you have done and continue to do - looking forward to hearing about your investment opp's.

• Upvote 4

:eyebrows: Good Lord!  I can't beleive some one just said that if it doesn't happen on Mon. it will be in March.  So tired of waiting.  My husband and I are in this merry- go- round since 2005.  And all these predictions are ridiculous because only the CBI and Abadi know when.  Well good luck to all and God bless you all.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

All 3 Of His Site Members Are Probably In Shock ...

:D:D:D

Thug I was shocked too...dang hair dryer hit the tub, turned itself on then fell in there with me...frizzed my hair caused me to run through the back yard with with nothing on except a hair dryer and cord wrapped around my torso....the neighbors all thought the rv had hit and I was on the way to the bank...long time Buddy!

• Upvote 1

Thug I was shocked too...dang hair dryer hit the tub, turned itself on then fell in there with me...frizzed my hair caused me to run through the back yard with with nothing on except a hair dryer and cord wrapped around my torso....the neighbors all thought the rv had hit and I was on the way to the bank...long time Buddy!

That's pretty extreme Tandy... This one is so funny it needs a repost!!!! Welcome back!

• Upvote 2