Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opportunity To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

Thanks thug

I'm tryin to figure out how you found this

Me

I would have to be combing the iraqi media and translating every article out there till I found it

So do ya know someone in iraq that would feed you this ?

You have really found some good ones over the years but this is actually talking about us as the investors , it is really quite interesting

• Upvote 10

Wow! Great article. I love the fact that it says that we dinar holders and purchasers have been helping to keep the rate stable. I've also read articles in the past that state they want to make the dinar a reserve currency, which, if true makes a lot of sense to allow selling on the secondary market, ie; currency dealers to get a ton of dinar in the hands of people all over the world. The CBI is not concerned how much is outside thier borders, it's not like they will go broke cashing people in, they will be trading usd for IQD, *** for tat, the CBI loses nothing value wise. The fact is they exchange an equal value of dollars for dinar plus the make money on the spread. Also putting so much currency in the hands of foreigners helps to keep the velocity of the currency up, the more people trading the higher the velocity.

Much like our USDollars which are involved in six out of every ten transactions on the planet the sheer amount of usage keeps the value where it is, not what is actually backing it, which is ... I don't even know. The dinar on the other hand has a wealth of oil and natural resources and foreign currency reserves backing it and it's only a matter of time before the come online and value it at its true worth.

Anyway that's what I think, it could just be the rum talking. In the words of laid back

Go cbi

Go Iraq

Go Abadi

Go RV

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1