Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gog and Magog Sign Military Pact

pluMmet

Magog(Iran)is just scared because they know full well Israel is about to nuke there

nuclear dreams back to the stone age.

It gives me great pleasure and also deep sadness when I ponder the current events in

the world today. How people so willingly reject Jesus Christ when bible prophecies

are literally unfolding before there eyes.

Babylon will rise

Gog (Russia) and Magog will come together against Israel

The falling away of the church of God as predicted in Revelation

And still they refuse to believe.

We are witnessing the utter chaotic stupidity here in our own country that only

comes from getting farther away from God. For it has been said,"the farther away

from God you get the sillier you become".

And as the days of Noah so will be the days of the second coming.

And what exactly was, "THE DAYS OF NOAH", like?

They were marrying and giving in marriage. (Can you say g a y marriage. And how

about that father and daughter in New York moving to New Jersey were incestuous

Marriage is legal) just like the days of Noah.

And what else were they doing in the"DAYS OF NOAH?

It's listed as the reason God flooded the earth. Because violence FILLED the earth.

I'd ask you to look around the world and you will see violence everywhere.

Instead consider the inner city nearest to you. A sleepy country town like Wichita Ks.

has nearly a murder a day. And simply put it's not really a safe place to be at night.

Just like in the"DAYS OF NOAH".

People say I talk to much about God and faith. That I'm too"AGGRESSIVE" in my

presentation. But I ask you, if you saw a ten year old girl playing to close to the edge

of the Grand canyon and she didn't realize she's about to fall in, what would you do?

I'd hope that you'd charge at her yelling at the top of your lungs,"COME BACK HERE".

Then after you saved that little girl you would place all manner of signs and even fences

To warn others.

Humanity is running towards the cliff, and they have no idea what's about to happen.

So I make no apologies for yelling at the top of my lungs, repent and follow Christ.

It doesn't require much. Just believe in Christ. He will do the rest.

• Upvote 8

Magog(Iran)is just scared because they know full well Israel is about to nuke there

nuclear dreams back to the stone age.

It gives me great pleasure and also deep sadness when I ponder the current events in

the world today. How people so willingly reject Jesus Christ when bible prophecies

are literally unfolding before there eyes.

Babylon will rise

Gog (Russia) and Magog will come together against Israel

The falling away of the church of God as predicted in Revelation

And still they refuse to believe.

We are witnessing the utter chaotic stupidity here in our own country that only

comes from getting farther away from God. For it has been said,"the farther away

from God you get the sillier you become".

And as the days of Noah so will be the days of the second coming.

And what exactly was, "THE DAYS OF NOAH", like?

They were marrying and giving in marriage. (Can you say g a y marriage. And how

about that father and daughter in New York moving to New Jersey were incestuous

Marriage is legal) just like the days of Noah.

And what else were they doing in the"DAYS OF NOAH?

It's listed as the reason God flooded the earth. Because violence FILLED the earth.

I'd ask you to look around the world and you will see violence everywhere.

Instead consider the inner city nearest to you. A sleepy country town like Wichita Ks.

has nearly a murder a day. And simply put it's not really a safe place to be at night.

Just like in the"DAYS OF NOAH".

People say I talk to much about God and faith. That I'm too"AGGRESSIVE" in my

presentation. But I ask you, if you saw a ten year old girl playing to close to the edge

of the Grand canyon and she didn't realize she's about to fall in, what would you do?

I'd hope that you'd charge at her yelling at the top of your lungs,"COME BACK HERE".

Then after you saved that little girl you would place all manner of signs and even fences

To warn others.

Humanity is running towards the cliff, and they have no idea what's about to happen.

So I make no apologies for yelling at the top of my lungs, repent and follow Christ.

It doesn't require much. Just believe in Christ. He will do the rest.

Amen! Keep on yelling!

We are just a bunch of lemmings headed for destruction.

I am doing my best to cover my family.

Head on a swivel and have consolidated my defecation.

• Upvote 2

Things are starting to wind down or should I say for many of us wind up^, our redemption draws near.

God's timing is  amazing and surely not our timing.

Fail not to read the signs of the times  they are everywhere.

If you are not a believer ask God if he is real, He will love to hear from you and answer.

Blessings

Luci

found this rather interesting on the same website,,,especially given the prophecy of St Malachy who correctly identified all the popes from the 1100's to the present day...The Last Pope is only one book written about those prophecies. Not sure if the current pope is the Antichrist...however I do believe him to be Petrus Romanus...the one Malachy identified as "the last pope"....

Maranatha...even so come quickly Lord Jesus !!

• Upvote 1

found this rather interesting on the same website,,,especially given the prophecy of St Malachy who correctly identified all the popes from the 1100's to the present day...The Last Pope is only one book written about those prophecies. Not sure if the current pope is the Antichrist...however I do believe him to be Petrus Romanus...the one Malachy identified as "the last pope"....

Maranatha...even so come quickly Lord Jesus !!

Thanks EagleEye..(+1)....this is an interesting view presented - I too believe that Francis is the Petrus Romanus identified by Malachy; however how the events unfold with him as possibly portrayed in the video is yet to be determined. Nevertheless, many Christians don't even read the Word, much less heed what it says to be led by the Spirit into all truth. We're to study the Scriptures to show ourselves approved - to be like the sons of Issachar, who understood the times and seasons. May we seek to draw neart to the Lord Jesus Who is the Wisdom of God, because Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.  :salute:

Good post LGD, but there was much more taking place regarding the Days of Noah than than you presented above.  It regards the activity of the nephilim who were the offspring of the Angels (sons of God) and the daughters of humankind - they were hybrids, not part of God's plan for mankind - There's so much more to this element that I'll stop here. The flood was God's love for mankind to prevent all flesh from breing corrupted, thereby preventing the Savior from being born. Noah was "unblemished - not corrupted), and from his seed the Messiah would come. However, we (scientists) are now messing with hybrids by mixing species (DNA splicing) - contrary to the Word of God. There are a lot of Godly authors who present astounding information regarding this activity, and more regarding interdimensional activity...many books are written...! We need to be aware of the spiritual battle raging all around us - and pray without ceasing - and recognize what power and dominion the Lord Jesus has given to us - and use that authority and power to overcome the darkness. I hope I haven't confused anyone, but I hope you're provoked to search out the truth revealed in scriptures, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit..!  :twocents: Be Blessed & have a great Sunday...! RON

Edited by ronscarpa

Very true Ron, I understand and have done some research in that area, however, 

I'm a simple man. A truck driver. And to be quite honest I find myself relying on 

the  unction of the Holy Spirit more and more each day. You are correct the church 

doesn't read the word of God enough, and I am guilty of that myself at times.

But I refuse to be silent. We are all parts of one body. I would rather speak 

five words by the power of the Holy Spirit, than ten thousand words by my own

understanding. 

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

I have led my wife, and many others to the Lord. And that by the power of the 

Holy Spirit. My simple instruction is this 

Give your heart to Jesus and leave the rest to him. 

He will make you the person he wants you to be 

He will equip you with everything you will need

and when you come to Jesus know this one thing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF HIS.

Come as a child, as your child would come to you. 

See yourself in this light and God will bless.

• Upvote 1

Thanks EagleEye..(+1)....this is an interesting view presented - I too believe that Francis is the Petrus Romanus identified by Malachy; however how the events unfold with him as possibly portrayed in the video is yet to be determined. Nevertheless, many Christians don't even read the Word, much less heed what it says to be led by the Spirit into all truth. We're to study the Scriptures to show ourselves approved - to be like the sons of Issachar, who understood the times and seasons. May we seek to draw neart to the Lord Jesus Who is the Wisdom of God, because Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.  :salute:

Good post LGD, but there was much more taking place regarding the Days of Noah than than you presented above.  It regards the activity of the nephilim who were the offspring of the Angels (sons of God) and the daughters of humankind - they were hybrids, not part of God's plan for mankind - There's so much more to this element that I'll stop here. The flood was God's love for mankind to prevent all flesh from breing corrupted, thereby preventing the Savior from being born. Noah was "unblemished - not corrupted), and from his seed the Messiah would come. However, we (scientists) are now messing with hybrids by mixing species (DNA splicing) - contrary to the Word of God. There are a lot of Godly authors who present astounding information regarding this activity, and more regarding interdimensional activity...many books are written...! We need to be aware of the spiritual battle raging all around us - and pray without ceasing - and recognize what power and dominion the Lord Jesus has given to us - and use that authority and power to overcome the darkness. I hope I haven't confused anyone, but I hope you're provoked to search out the truth revealed in scriptures, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit..!  :twocents: Be Blessed & have a great Sunday...! RON

Agreed on all counts Ron...my message these last two weeks is Sola Scriptura - The Need For a new Reformation...far too many believers are content to have their ears tickled by those who make merchandise of them, rather than to dust off their own Bibles and as Jesus Himself declared to the religious leaders of His day: 

Joh 5:38  And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 
Joh 5:39  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 

PS: the hits (evidence) just keeps on coming :