Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Being confused' in the IQD and the future value of the IQD

M.colnett

My curiosity first led me to the Iraqi Dinar confusion and then this confusion generated my interest in the Iraqi Dinar. A lot is being talked about the Iraqi Dinar. I was curious to know, why are people talking so much about the Iraqi Dinar on various websites, forums and blogs?

As I surfed through various websites, I realized that the currency of the war- torn country Iraq is very interesting. Currently, Iraqi Dinar is far undervalued in comparison to the U.S.D. This lower value of the Iraqi Dinar gives the investors an opportunity to buy the Iraqi Dinar at lower rates today and make huge profits when the Iraqi Dinar retains its value, which was equal to about 2.60 dollars. And then there are various websites that talk about the restoration of the original value of the Iraqi Dinar.

I am finding this very interesting, but Might be I am unaware with some Bad things about Iraqi Dinar investments.

Need your views on the Iraqi Dinar and the future value of the Iraqi Dinar.

• Upvote 1

this  is  a good  question m colnett ,    what will  the  future of  dinar  be ?   when I first  heard of this  ,  { from  a  fellow  who  was in the Iraq region ,  and  had  purchased  millions  to  do trading  while  in Iraq ,   local  points of  vendors  I guess  }   he  told me of  what might  be the out come  , this was  4 or 5 years ago ......   I thought  ,  " wow ,  this  is  just  crazy enough  to  actually happen !  "  we  obtained  a  million  to start with ,   then  the  investigation  and reading started ,   ----->  MAN   WHAT  A LOT OF ARTICLES  !   the history of Iraq , alone  is  interesting  from biblical  too now ,  not  to forget  currency of Iraq region ,    before  crazy  madass  { saddom }  hit  the  scene ,  the dinar  was  at  a value  ,  I believe  of 3.oo  per dinar  ,  the  went  too over 3.50  per dinar ,  then  down  too 3000  per dinar  during  the  war ,  but  has  a rise in value  too what it is now .....   now  we see a lot more  very  good articles  of ,  central bank  statements  and  other  people  of Iraq  , economist ,  saying   the dinar  is   under-valued , and  now  is  the  time for  a rise again !  {  this  --- is  one  heck of  a statement  ,  of  economist  or  government official ,  }  but  with Iraq  and  snails  pace ,  when will it  happen ,  {  will it  be  with the passing of the budget ,  {  meaning  when the budget is passed will  the  people in  charge of  currency values , see that  after  the  spending of  budget funds  they still have  billions  of dollars too work the currency reforms  , and  able too  move value  of dinar  too a  1 too 1  value ?  .........  again  snails  pace  ,,,  {  when I started  looking at  articles  and  believing  the pumpers ,  I  was sure  that  any day !   the next day will be  go time  for dinar ,  after 3 years  I move  too  the  idea ,  every  3  months  time  frame ,  then  troops  pull out ,  then  the  chapter 7  ,  WOW ,  now   budget !  }    after 2014  affairs ,  malarkey  , {  prime  minister  of  corruption }   I fell way out of favor  with  any thing  going on with  dinar -- AND  IRAQ  ,  malarkey  could not  get  poop  too  pass  threw  parliament ,  much  less  get  his  government  too   meetings on  state  of the country ....  so with that ,  I put  1 2015  time frame,  for great news  to start  coming ,  which seems  too be  working as planned   :peace: ,  so with  all articles  now , put  a 6 month window  of  expectance  on dinar  values ,  watch the  articles  and   LOOK FOR  ADAM MONTANA  E-MAIL   saying    "   IT IS  GO TIME   LAST ONE  TOO THE BANK  IS  WAYYYYYY  LATE   :lol:     

• Upvote 1

this  is  a good  question m colnett ,    what will  the  future of  dinar  be ?   when I first  heard of this  ,  { from  a  fellow  who  was in the Iraq region ,  and  had  purchased  millions  to  do trading  while  in Iraq ,   local  points of  vendors  I guess  }   he  told me of  what might  be the out come  , this was  4 or 5 years ago ......   I thought  ,  " wow ,  this  is  just  crazy enough  to  actually happen !  "  we  obtained  a  million  to start with ,   then  the  investigation  and reading started ,   ----->  MAN   WHAT  A LOT OF ARTICLES  !   the history of Iraq , alone  is  interesting  from biblical  too now ,  not  to forget  currency of Iraq region ,    before  crazy  madass  { saddom }  hit  the  scene ,  the dinar  was  at  a value  ,  I believe  of 3.oo  per dinar  ,  the  went  too over 3.50  per dinar ,  then  down  too 3000  per dinar  during  the  war ,  but  has  a rise in value  too what it is now .....   now  we see a lot more  very  good articles  of ,  central bank  statements  and  other  people  of Iraq  , economist ,  saying   the dinar  is   under-valued , and  now  is  the  time for  a rise again !  {  this  --- is  one  heck of  a statement  ,  of  economist  or  government official ,  }  but  with Iraq  and  snails  pace ,  when will it  happen ,  {  will it  be  with the passing of the budget ,  {  meaning  when the budget is passed will  the  people in  charge of  currency values , see that  after  the  spending of  budget funds  they still have  billions  of dollars too work the currency reforms  , and  able too  move value  of dinar  too a  1 too 1  value ?  .........  again  snails  pace  ,,,  {  when I started  looking at  articles  and  believing  the pumpers ,  I  was sure  that  any day !   the next day will be  go time  for dinar ,  after 3 years  I move  too  the  idea ,  every  3  months  time  frame ,  then  troops  pull out ,  then  the  chapter 7  ,  WOW ,  now   budget !  }    after 2014  affairs ,  malarkey  , {  prime  minister  of  corruption }   I fell way out of favor  with  any thing  going on with  dinar -- AND  IRAQ  ,  malarkey  could not  get  poop  too  pass  threw  parliament ,  much  less  get  his  government  too   meetings on  state  of the country ....  so with that ,  I put  1 2015  time frame,  for great news  to start  coming ,  which seems  too be  working as planned   :peace: ,  so with  all articles  now , put  a 6 month window  of  expectance  on dinar  values ,  watch the  articles  and   LOOK FOR  ADAM MONTANA  E-MAIL   saying    "   IT IS  GO TIME   LAST ONE  TOO THE BANK  IS  WAYYYYYY  LATE   :lol:     

Jeepguy----- I will be waiting for your next prediction come July 1st, 2015.  Hang in there buddy, it is around the corner just don't know which one yet.  LOL   

Yes V-Star we have all been down this path, my faith is in Jesus and someday this will come to an end....hopefully we are on the Sunnyside up instead of pushing daisies. Smile !

A big AMEN to that Tex

• Upvote 1