Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT... "We Are Into Phase 3 Of the GCR" S3A.

Luigi1

from other sources...

HOT HOT HOT

"We Are Into Phase 3 Of the GCR" by R.V./GCR at Stage3Alpha

The 3rd & final phase of the GCR process is completed. We are in the date. We just wait for the rate.

Get your personal finances in order now.

R.V. / GCR January 23, 2015 at 12:30pm We are well into phase three of you Global currency reset.

There are a few ticks on this Dog and we gave it a flea bath, but the ticks are the problems so they may need to be taken out one by one.

Someone said with the right tools this can be done the easy way as long as the dog holds still.

May have to restrain that dog to getrdone.....just saying.....we are fully in... Timberdays

Janie > R.V. / GCR pair of very sharp tweezers, grab hold of the head and pull it out. LOL Bonjour, mon ami :)

R.V. / GCR First week of February or before is looking really good as everyone tries to push this thing into motion,..kinda like a car with a bad battery… need to pop the clutch to kickstart the motor

What are we looking for next beside true proof of historical bonds and heritage funds movement. We need to see the trade platforms begin.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to Othersite : See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Why is Luigi getting so much attention? Far from making any sense, the posts are inane, unfounded and provide little in the way of logic. He should return to making pasta and forget about making up garbage dealing with dinar reality. :cigar:  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cr@p I missed phase 1 and phase 2. Don't know what happened. I was eating some inferno wings and having a margarita while reading some TNT shiz and....poof, my brain went numb. Now dogs with ticks, cars with batteries? I'm just going back to bed.

:lol: