Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$5 Million Dinar (uncirculated) - 25k notes

If you are looking to purchase Iraqi Dinar please let me know.

I need to liquidate some of my dinars (25k notes) but I really don't want to sell back to GID Associates.

They sell brand new 25k (uncirculated notes) at $995 per million and will buy back for $900 per million.

Win/Win = I will sell 1 Million Dinar at $950. This is more than I would get if I sold back to GID Associates and you (the buyer) will pay less for your 1 Million Dinar if you got through me

**I am looking to liquidate 5 Million Iraqi Dinars in total. Make me an offer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just want to remind everyone to be very careful. Someone on another dinar forum got burned by someone selling several million dinar. Please don't just send off your money via paypal or some other electronic transaction if you don't know who you're dealing with. It should be a face-to-face transaction in a secure and public location. No disrespect intended to this seller. Remember to be cautious and extremely careful.

Best Regards. LS

I need to liquidate some of my dinars (25k notes) but I really don't want to sell back to GID Associates.

They sell brand new 25k (uncirculated notes) at $995 per million and will buy back for $900 per million.

Win/Win = I will sell 1 Million Dinar at $950. This is more than I would get if I sold back to GID Associates and you (the buyer) will pay less for your 1 Million Dinar if you got through me

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't buy them....The person just logged on and is a newbie!!

It best to spend the extra and get them from a reputable dealer.blink.gifunsure.gifblink.gif

Very true I am a newbie. I have been reading through this forum for the past 5 months or so. I have owned 15 Million Dinars for over 3 years now....

I don't mind getting on Skype and doing a live Video webcast with all my dinars that are in my safe...

You shouldn't bash on people right off the bat. You are making an assumption based off of no fact whatsoever. I just checked to GID Associates' website and they will only pay $900 per Million of uncirculated notes. If you want to buy you will pay $1000 at least after wire fees and shipping regardless where you decide to purchase your dinars from.

I am simply trying to create a win/win situation for myself as well as a buyer. If I don't have any takers within the next 3 days or so I will simply eat the loss and sell back to GID. I have receipts, I have a video cam, I have a phone number. Let people do their own due diligence and respond to my ads without cutting me down.

Reading through this forum I realize there are a lot of A$$ Holes and negative people. JMHO :)

**Do people have to register to read these posts? I choose not to get into all the HYPE and posting like some of you, again, that is my choice.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I would like to buy 3 mil at the 950

gpiatek@yahoo.com

ok ok ok ok ok ! none of you has as much dinar as terry krap! He is still buying so try contacting him! just saying!

Ok I am sorry but IMHO TK is a pumper and a fibber, While some say he is on drugs, That I have no idea, but I strongly believe he has a hidden agenda. just me saying. Him and the GET team.... well just saying.

pp

• Upvote 3

Ok I am sorry but IMHO TK is a pumper and a fibber, While some say he is on drugs, That I have no idea, but I strongly believe he has a hidden agenda. just me saying. Him and the GET team.... well just saying.

pp

GET= Greatly Exagerating Turds

Edited by ds2

A member of the forum did some research. This is what he came up with;

Just a personal note and caution - there is a guy with a web name of '20milliondinar' in DV who claims he has 5 million dinar for sale and is willing to sell them for $950 per million. He gave his phone number (1-310-882-5656). If you search that number on the 'net, you'll see it comes back to a Terry Sudlow of Pure Gold LLC out of Hawaii, Los Angeles, and another place. He has received numerous responses that his business is a fraud and it appears that his sale of the dinar might be a scam - just forewarning those who might be taken in by this guy.

20MillionDinar how do you respond?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

A member of the forum did some research. This is what he came up with;

Just a personal note and caution - there is a guy with a web name of '20milliondinar' in DV who claims he has 5 million dinar for sale and is willing to sell them for $950 per million. He gave his phone number (1-310-882-5656). If you search that number on the 'net, you'll see it comes back to a Terry Sudlow of Pure Gold LLC out of Hawaii, Los Angeles, and another place. He has received numerous responses that his business is a fraud and it appears that his sale of the dinar might be a scam - just forewarning those who might be taken in by this guy.

20MillionDinar how do you respond?

I was one that asked about his dinar. He called me from a different number he had posted. He sent me an email and was going to see what we could work out. The next morning he was supposed to email me and that didn't happen, I called the number and kept getting a recording, this all happened Sept 3rd. He has not been on the forum since. He gave me a story that he was going to get kicked out of the apartment he was renting because he couldn't pay the rent, could be true, could be false. I don't know, what I do know is that he hasn't showed up since. Me, I'm staying away!

• Upvote 2

Great information dogmatic...thanks to whomever did the research and keeping us a breast of these possible scams.

Your welcome! I'm not saying that this person is a fraud, just saying the information gathered is highly suspicious! I was privy to the information from another member and thought to pass it on. Don't want to see anyone get scammed.

I was one that asked about his dinar. He called me from a different number he had posted. He sent me an email and was going to see what we could work out. The next morning he was supposed to email me and that didn't happen, I called the number and kept getting a recording, this all happened Sept 3rd. He has not been on the forum since. He gave me a story that he was going to get kicked out of the apartment he was renting because he couldn't pay the rent, could be true, could be false. I don't know, what I do know is that he hasn't showed up since. Me, I'm staying away!

Good! That extra bit of information has me worried "going to be kicked out of his apartment". I would stay away, too. The story is getting fishier and fishier!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seller,

I'm looking to pick up another 2 million. Since we are very geographically separated, I will agree to $940 per million plus the added expense and insurance of shipping to my office C.O.D.

When the dinars arrive and I'm satisfied, the Fedex delivery person will be given payment via U.S. Postal Money order.

This protects both of us. You can send them to me for physical inspection, and they will be returned to you if payment is not made and you decide to recall the package. In this respect, the only risk you have is getting shafted for the cost of shipping and a recall should I turn out to be a scammer.

This is the only way I am willing to do business with an unknown dealer. If this is good for you, let me know. If not, well, then you're probably just a wanker who wants to cheat people out of their cash.