Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks tired of waiting...Will do their own GCR.

Luigi1

from other sources...

Poppy3   TODAY THE CBI AND GOI FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY 11YEARS OF RESEARCH HAVE ACTUALLY ANNOUNCED THEY ARE IN UNISON AND FULL AGREEMENT TO MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY.  

THIS MEANS A NEW RATE.

Sqwatchy :LOL.....BANK STORY JUST RECEIVED FROM A FRIEND THAT I  PERSONALLY INTRODUCED TO DINARLAND AND THE CURRENCIES.....
WHEN IM DONE LAUGHING...I WILL SHARE.....
TIER 2/3 BANKS ARE  STARTING TO GET AGGRESSIVE, AND TIRED OF WAITING IT SEEMS!!

Will the banks feeling our frustration go it alone & force a GCR?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

They are exchanging right now in WV. Guru Squatchy...

BANK STORY: HUNTINGTON BANK. AS I STATED....THIS IS MY PERSONAL FRIEND THAT I INTRODUCED INTO OUR DINAR COMMUNITY OH, MAYBE 6-8 MONTHS AGO.  HE HAS BEEN PURCHASING DONG FROM THE STATED BANK ABOVE. YESTERDAY, HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE BANKS HEADQUARTERS IN COLUMBUS, OH.  THE  PERSON WHO CALLED HIM, STATED THEY HAD NOTICED HE HAS BEEN PURCHASING VIETNAMESE DONG FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, AND FLAT OUT ASKED  HIM WHY?  BEING A STRAIGHT UP GUY, AND A BELIEVER IN THE GCR.....THT IS  EXACTLY WHAT HE SATED...." BECAUSE I ANTICIPATE THE DONG REVALUING HIGHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHEN WE HAVE OUR GCR". THE BANKER, SAID...OH, VERY INTERESTING......AND NEITHER CONFIRMED OR DENIED HIS STATEMENT.  THE BANKER PROCEEDED TO STATE THAT THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT  THEY WERE GIVING HIM THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE, AND TO MAKE SURE HE WAS COMPLETLEY HAPPY WITH THE BANK. AT THE END OF THE CALL, THE BANKER SAID...IF THERE WAS ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE HE MAY NEED IN THE FUTURE, TO NOT HESITATE CALLING THEM...AND THEY WERE JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF MY FRIEND WAS GOING ON VACATION TO VIETNAM.  LOL.......NOW THAT, IS QUITE FUNNY!!
Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Ah this is great news Luigi

Thanks I'm going to go inform the neighborhood

This is news for bj Montreal I hope you can see this its in your interest to read it very carefully before you make any comments

NEWS?  :shrug:

NO my friend - you're in the RUMOUR SECTION!!!

THERE AIN'T NEWS in the RUMOUR SECTION !!!  It's ALL RUMOURS

Here - let me say that again ... real slow so you can get it.

I-t-'-s    A-L-L   R-U-M-O-U-R-S  !!!

• Upvote 3

Luigi1: To paraphrase Achmed the dead terrorist : Silence! ... I "neg" you!

• Upvote 5

Glad to see you finally know where your at

Geez all day yesterday I tried to explain that to you

Now today you act like its me that it needs to be explained to

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I think everyone has been reading along and noticing your concern about rumors being posted in the rumor section

I stuck your name in my sarcastic post about this being news and you take it seriously

As if some newbie might come in to dv into the "rumor" section and believe it and go buy some dinar or something

Your killin me

Yep we all know this is a bs forum

WE KNOW!!!!

It Is NOT rumors,its just a bunch of crap..Toilet paper for All.

like I said  :lol: here is a way to deal with all rumors 

I'm gonna recommend a new emoticon for posts like this one...a big toilet flush handle ....perhaps we can even set it up so that three flushes automatically moves a post to the trash folder  !!!     :twothumbs:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195246-superfantastic-superfabulous-bank-story/#ixzz3PkLhKe2Y

• Upvote 1