Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Implied rate prediction

taji2

Has anyone noticed Adam's subtle change in tone regarding the rate. He was consistently at .10, then a few chats ago, when pushed he stepped out and said .50; and his most recent chat when giving an example if it were pegged or a float he used the example of $1.00. Anything to this? That Adam is clever, just sayin

I don't think anything has changed there just examples, i believe he is still solid with 0.10 and i would be happy with that.

Exactly!!

Like my Mentor said.........."always aim low" (ok, I was mentally challenged).

Anything above .10 and I'm sure Adam won't be hearing any complaints.

• Upvote 1

Adam has no say or influence about what the rate will be, and neither does any one else for that matter. Let's just wait and see when (or if) it comes out. Adam is very knowledgeable about this investment, but NO |ONE knows when nor the rate except maybe the high ups in the Iraqi government or the CBI there.

• Upvote 1

Adam has no say or influence about what the rate will be, and neither does any one else for that matter. Let's just wait and see when (or if) it comes out. Adam is very knowledgeable about this investment, but NO |ONE knows when nor the rate except maybe the high ups in the Iraqi government or the CBI there.

Agreed!

• Upvote 1

I don't like to get into bank stories and predictions because in the grand scheme of things nobody has a clue and everyone is just guessing but I recently spoke to a friend from the middle east who still has family there. He's not anybody important no secret contacts but I he has family there and I'm guessing a bit more understanding of things over there than the average person. He's always been very grounded in terms of not thinking an rv would happen and even to the point of making fun of me for having Dinar. He recently said he thought it might come out at like 0.2 cents or 0.o4 cents. I know that's probably not what people want to hear they want to hear 1:1 or 7:1 but for me personally any movement would be good and even a couple pennies and I'd be thrilled. It surprised me to hear him say this as he has always been very skeptical and even he is saying he sees a small movement comming

• Upvote 3

NO ONE knows when nor the rate except maybe the high ups in the Iraqi government or the CBI there.

That's not so. That TNT Baloney knows. At least that is what he says... :lol::facepalm:

Personally, If they want to de-dollarize like they have said many times, they will have to get it over a $1.

If they don't, then the Iraqi people have no reason not to use the dollar. :twocents:

• Upvote 4

I wasn't implying that Adam knew of the rate or date, but just a change in attitude...enthusiasm...optimisism if you would. Chill with the bold letters and need to be the speculation police.

• Upvote 5

I don't like to get into bank stories and predictions because in the grand scheme of things nobody has a clue and everyone is just guessing but I recently spoke to a friend from the middle east who still has family there. He's not anybody important no secret contacts but I he has family there and I'm guessing a bit more understanding of things over there than the average person. He's always been very grounded in terms of not thinking an rv would happen and even to the point of making fun of me for having Dinar. He recently said he thought it might come out at like 0.2 cents or 0.o4 cents. I know that's probably not what people want to hear they want to hear 1:1 or 7:1 but for me personally any movement would be good and even a couple pennies and I'd be thrilled. It surprised me to hear him say this as he has always been very skeptical and even he is saying he sees a small movement comming

ahhhh .04 well there goes my house in Belize,

might be able to visit though for a week

• Upvote 1

heyyyyy  4  cents  is  better  than  ,,,  they  dropped  the  dinar altogether .....  what  will that work out too 1, million is  ---- is it  4 thousand ?  or  40 thousand ?  I am  wore out atthis   time of day ,, any one  help here !    thanks 

• Upvote 1

heyyyyy  4  cents  is  better  than  ,,,  they  dropped  the  dinar altogether .....  what  will that work out too 1, million is  ---- is it  4 thousand ?  or  40 thousand ?  I am  wore out atthis   time of day ,, any one  help here !    thanks 

lets go with 40 000 alex

minus tax of course

I wasn't implying that Adam knew of the rate or date, but just a change in attitude...enthusiasm...optimisism if you would. Chill with the bold letters and need to be the speculation police.

People read way too much into everything said or not said. Like everyone here has echoed, even if Adam does feel a certain way its one persons opinion and hardly anything to get your hopes up about. People follow this Dinar thing way to closely as if we have any control over what will happen. With stocks everyone knows its terrible to sit there and fret over every penny up and down a stock goes. This should be no different, you'll drive yourself crazy.

ahhhh .04 well there goes my house in Belize,

might be able to visit though for a week

I could be off on the math but I thought every penny it went up was about 10k. thats really nthing to sneeze at a 10x return on investment and a penny would probably just be a start, if we actually get some upward movement to a penny I think we could get some momentum and go to a penny or two or three. I don't get why so many people who have probably never even doubled up on an investment act as if they are super disapointed to see a 10x return

.....as said before....ANYTHING above $10 :: 1 is just silly!!........ :wacko:

My personal feeling is even 1:1 is silly. I think we could slowly over years see it creep up a to a few cents maybe as high as a nickel. I'd be hihg as a cloud if that happened, not sure why everyone acts as if that would be a huge letdown? Have you ever had an investment pay off  that well/

Well, all of the "implied rates" are simply theoretical anyway.

Some of them make sense while the majority are just insanity at it's best. I don't think Adam has changed his mind about the .10 but, it is pssible that it could come out at a little more. Then again, it could come out at less LOL...

Even if we just saw a penny that would be huge compared to what it is now.

I'd be grateful for anything personally.

• Upvote 1

Well, all of the "implied rates" are simply theoretical anyway.

Some of them make sense while the majority are just insanity at it's best. I don't think Adam has changed his mind about the .10 but, it is pssible that it could come out at a little more. Then again, it could come out at less LOL...

Even if we just saw a penny that would be huge compared to what it is now.

I'd be grateful for anything personally.

I think 0.10 cents isn't a bad number. Even if we do someday make it to 1:1 I don't think it will happen over night. I think we'd probably start at maybe a couple cents say 0.03 cents, then maybe we rise to 0.10 cents, then maybe a quarter but basically IF and that's a big IF, we do se any movement I think it will be steady over a period of time not an overnight pop.

No matter what it comes out at, the Dinar's rise or fall rate will be determined on whether it is a managed float (most likely) or a free float on the FOREX...if they just throw it out there in a free float it will be real interesting...but I feel it will be a managed float...but again, no one knows...should be interesting though once it revalues...imho ... :twocents: