Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF bank story.

Luigi1

from other sources....

1-22-15 FutureBliss: Confirmation from WF today.

A couple months ago I posted that I had opened a trust account at my local WF bank and the personal banker knew all about the RV and GCR.

I went today to check with her on whether she would call me or if I should use the 800# but she was not at her desk. The manager came over and said she was in training today and tomorrow. That set off signals that she was being briefed on the procedures since they have changed so many times.

I asked the manager if she knew about the RV, was the personal banker in training for the RV, etc. and she kept nodding. It seemed that she did not or could not speak too freely in the open but she definitely knew what I was talking about and agreed that they were expecting it within a couple days. So Saturday seems to be our day!

Treat this as a rumor until confirmed by multiple sources.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 31

Don't forget about all the TNT followers that stormed Chase and Citi banks last year in bus loads??  Apparently WF customers are the only ones who havn't been paid yet. But what do I know, I'm in the "toilet tier". Now where is that wife in the know??

:lol:

• Upvote 4

I had my annual meeting with my account managers with Chase / JP Morgan today. These guys are very informed on investments and foreign exchange. After our meeting, I mentioned the dinar, hoping to see some reaction. They said they did not exchange dinar, and gave no indication that tree was some imminent change. I believe they would know something if there was any internal memos or expectations.

• Upvote 1

When someone tells you that the world will come to an end today, just remember that it is already tomorrow  in Australia. 

That's a good idea

You should really be selling those tee shirts

Easily you could sell a million

I went to Wells Fargo today, actually I went to the ATM and put my card in and guess what...........I got $20 back!  Is this a great country or what!   :bravo:

Now that was hilarious makes me wish I would of said it first ! I wish I could give you more than one +1 for the chuckle.

pp

• Upvote 2

Well, one of these days one of these bank stories might just come true. Maybe. One can still hope. I'm good for Saturday just in case.

Thanks.

Yeah, it will be the day when each and everyone of us will have our own true bank story after we exchange our dinars. It's too bad we don't know when....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

NO RV THIS MONTH

Mark my words.

Why the long face ReinMan ?..................Old horse joke :eyebrows:

I say April 1st, ynuk, ynuk, ynuk  !!!

...and I will get there on my wrecking ball

giphy.gif

Now that is Whacky SG !!!.......Still waiting for him to turn colors ! :eyebrows:

Kitty silly !