Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woman Raped On Business trip Refuses To Abort Unborn Baby

Djorgie

Woman Raped on a Business Trip Refuses to Abort Unborn Baby

January 21, 2015

Ultrasound-II-300x225.jpg

A woman from North Carolina who was raped on a business trip a year ago is sharing her story of how she and her husband refused abortion when she found herself pregnant after the assault.

Jennifer Christie says the incident happened in January 2014 as she stayed at a hotel in a college town. She remembers opening her hotel room door and then when she turned to close it, a large man stood before her and struck her in the face. Christie was found lying in the staircase and tested negative for a number of sexually transmitted diseases.

One month later, while working aboard a cruise ship, Christie had an ultrasound done after she fell ill with dysentery. It was then that she discovered that she was pregnant.

“I spent the next week listening to a team of very well meaning doctors and nurses console me with how ‘easy’ it would be to ‘take care of it’—to kill the child,” she recalled.

But Christie said that she could do no such thing, and neither could her husband.

“When I told him I was pregnant, he said with his voice calm and steady, ‘Okay. Okay … All right …. This is all right,” she remembered. “I asked him, ‘What do you mean this is all right?'”

“I mean we can do this,” he replied. “We’ll get through this. It’ll be okay.”

And as Christie began to feel the baby moving and growing inside of her, she knew her husband was right. She said that she told those urging her to abort that if they ever wonder what became of her, they can know that she gave birth to the child. Christie remembered that even the doctor who most advised her to abort had tears in her eyes in response to her words.

“For the first time, I thought of how God can use this, this nightmare I’d endured—use me,” she explained.

Although the pregnancy was a difficult one, Christie gave birth to a healthy baby boy—and doesn’t regret giving him life.

“Our little boy may have been conceived in violence, but he is a gift from God—a delicious gift that filled the hole in our family that we never realized was there,” she said. “He made us complete.”

But Christie is concerned about the culture of death that she observed around her through the ordeal as many believe that unborn children should die for the crimes of his or her father.

“The pressure to abort from the medical community was extremely eye opening to me,” she states. “So many times I was told how ‘simple’ it would be and how quickly I could just ‘get on with my life’ once it was over. It was heartbreaking to have to repeatedly hear it. Even some friends thought keeping the baby was a mistake—that I wouldn’t be able to handle things emotionally.”

Christie now surrounds herself with other women who have also given birth following rape.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I am guessing that this is a PRO-LIFE statement?

Good for you lady! Allow everyone else the exact same rights you just exercised to choice what they would do in your situation!

WOW

WOW is right!... and what exactly is WRONG with a "Pro-Life" statement?

People do have a choice and that is more than obvious with the over 40 million abortions that happen every year. Just since the first of this month/year there have already been almost 3 million abortions done. In the U.S. alone 3,000 abortions take place every single day.

People may "choose" this option just as we choose lots of things but, that doesn't make it right. There are other options and there is no goodness in the taking of innocent life.

This woman's choice was good, honest and right according to YHWH's law and in the end that is all that matters no matter how much we would like it to be otherwise.

WOW is right!... and what exactly is WRONG with a "Pro-Life" statement?

People do have a choice and that is more than obvious with the over 40 million abortions that happen every year. Just since the first of this month/year there have already been almost 3 million abortions done. In the U.S. alone 3,000 abortions take place every single day.

People may "choose" this option just as we choose lots of things but, that doesn't make it right. There are other options and there is no goodness in the taking of innocent life.

This woman's choice was good, honest and right according to YHWH's law and in the end that is all that matters no matter how much we would like it to be otherwise.

OK I get that you disagree with the right to choice!  

Get over it! It's the law of the land! Folks who select having an abortion are god fearing, decent, law abiding citizens of America!

Who are you to judge?

People should NOT print acticles should as this to spir-the-pot!

• Downvote 3

Get over it! It's the law of the land! Folks who select having an abortion are god fearing, decent, law abiding citizens of America!

Who are you to judge?

Just because God fearing people have abortions doesn't make it right.  The real question is "Who made them judge?"  The baby in the womb is innocent and has committed no crime. Who is to say one of the millions of babies in the womb that have been aborted, would have been the person to cure cancer?  You don't know...

-

• Upvote 1

Who are you to judge?

Where did I say that I disagree with the right to choose anything? I obviously don't agree with abortion but, people make thier own choices... and guess what? They make those choices because GOD gave them the free will in which to do so. However, people who choose to kill an innocent are NOT "God fearing, decent, law abiding citizens". YHWH/God did not say "Tho shall not kill unless it fits your agenda".

I get that you obviously feel that abortion is okay and that is your choice... For others who feel the same or who have actually had abortions is isn't too late. God forgives all sin if you are truly sorry and repentant of them.

I was not judging anyone but, I am to judge rightously in the spirit when necessary according to Yahushua/Jesus so, if you or anyone else has a problem with that I suggest you take it up with Him.

i didn't post this article to "stir-the-pot". I did it because it was a touching story and because people should be aware that there are other ways to deal with something like this... If you scroll back up to your own response then you may see that you are the one who tossed in a handful of negativity/animosity and initiated the pot stirring.

I apologize if this article upset you, however, you didn't have to read it and you certainly didn't have to respond in an ugly way. You made it seem like pro-life is a horrible view to have. No where in the article was anyone criticisized. It was simply the woman's own personal experience.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 2

I apologize if this article upset you, however, you didn't have to read it and you certainly didn't have to respond in an ugly way. You made it seem like pro-life is a horrible view to have. No where in the article was anyone criticisized. It was simply the woman's own personal experience.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195120-woman-raped-on-business-trip-refuses-to-abort-unborn-baby/#ixzz3PbQsH0y3

Your a bigger person than me!

I would not have apologized to him.

Kudos!

:twocents:

Edited by Muleslayer

Where did I say that I disagree with the right to choose anything? I obviously don't agree with abortion but, people make thier own choices... and guess what? They make those choices because GOD gave them the free will in which to do so. However, people who choose to kill an innocent are NOT "God fearing, decent, law abiding citizens". YHWH/God did not say "Tho shall not kill unless it fits your agenda".

I get that you obviously feel that abortion is okay and that is your choice... For others who feel the same or who have actually had abortions is isn't too late. God forgives all sin if you are truly sorry and repentant of them.

I was not judging anyone but, I am to judge rightously in the spirit when necessary according to Yahushua/Jesus so, if you or anyone else has a problem with that I suggest you take it up with Him.

i didn't post this article to "stir-the-pot". I did it because it was a touching story and because people should be aware that there are other ways to deal with something like this... If you scroll back up to your own response then you may see that you are the one who tossed in a handful of negativity/animosity and initiated the pot stirring.

Thanks for your consideration. Seriously 

I was/am not upset.

The law of the land is: Choice! Agree/Disagree your right.

By posting this story you seek to sway other's toward your POV. Intended or not!

Play innocent if you wish. LOL You posted the story so you started the debate! You should have heeded your own advise!

Touching story! LOL

• Downvote 1

Thanks for your consideration. Seriously 

I was/am not upset.

The law of the land is: Choice! Agree/Disagree your right.

By posting this story you seek to sway other's toward your POV. Intended or not!

Play innocent if you wish. LOL You posted the story so you started the debate! You should have heeded your own advise!

Touching story! LOL

Hey, you know what? You are correct but, the law of the land does not trump God!

I admit without any hesitation that I like to talk about subjects that are controversial and especially those that go against my Father's will so, you could say (and you did) that maybe I "seek to sway" others point of view on things in some cases. I'm sure you and everyone eles here have done the same at one time or another.

As for anyone posting here including myself, I am pretty sure there is not one "innocent". LOL...

It is a very touching story of how YHWH/God can work in one's life and if only you could have understood that maybe we wouldn't be having this disgreement.

I don't know you nor you I, however, i do know that my love for the life that is given and the respect that we should have for it is really what this is all about... and if someone chooses not to respect that then it goes against YHWH/Gods nature and that hurts!

Hey, you know what? You are correct but, the law of the land does not trump God!

I admit without any hesitation that I like to talk about subjects that are controversial and especially those that go against my Father's will so, you could say (and you did) that maybe I "seek to sway" others point of view on things in some cases. I'm sure you and everyone eles here have done the same at one time or another.

As for anyone posting here including myself, I am pretty sure there is not one "innocent". LOL...

It is a very touching story of how YHWH/God can work in one's life and if only you could have understood that maybe we wouldn't be having this disgreement.

I don't know you nor you I, however, i do know that my love for the life that is given and the respect that we should have for it is really what this is all about... and if someone chooses not to respect that then it goes against YHWH/Gods nature and that hurts!

As you can guess - I am not very religious. 

I respect that you are. However, I am seeing more & more of these get-ya-some-religion stories coming up.

This is after all a Iraqi Dinar site. A little 2nd Ammendment, religion I can stomach but sometimes it gets ta be to much! LOL

We can agree to disagree.....................:)

As you can guess - I am not very religious. 

I respect that you are. However, I am seeing more & more of these get-ya-some-religion stories coming up.

This is after all a Iraqi Dinar site. A little 2nd Ammendment, religion I can stomach but sometimes it gets ta be to much! LOL

We can agree to disagree..................... :)

Hi gymrat,

I get that you aren't "religious" and I guess by definition i would be considered "religious". I just don't believe in any religion or religious institution. I believe in the one true God and his Son according to scripture only.  Guess that would make me an Independent non-conformist Monotheist of sorts LOL... Don't really do well with titles.

I understand that this is a dinar site but, it is obviously much more than that. There are lots of options here to discuss many different topics other than the dinar... and why not while we WAIT?

I'm definitely not one to shy away from expresssing my thoughts and I am BOLD when it comes to my faith so, I agree that we can agree to disagree.

Peace and blessings in Yahushua