Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is CBI ready for a rate change?

Luigi1

So just go ahead and degrade the post and not the messenger

It's easier

Luigi knows they aren't true

That's why he brings them here.

Are you his psychologist?  Perhaps his alter-ego?  How do you know what Luigi thinks?

I have my doubts about why he brings these things here.

He actually tried to back up a couple of his posts the other day with links ... to dispute my questioning the validity of his postings.

He should come out and make a confession IF he is really posting these things sarcastically - but to post them and then try to defend them is a slightly different interpretation of his intention here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I know because of talking with him he admits they are stupid posts and laughs along with the commentary

If someone is attacking him he may mess with them but he knows as well as we do that they are bs storys

That's how I know what he thinks

Are you his psychologist? Perhaps his alter-ego? How do you know what Luigi thinks?

Psychologist , alter ego ?

lol

You should be aware of where you are this isn't the news section

We all know most of the things even in the news section are biased political bs that have nothing to do with a rv also

So if you are interested in the facts you really shouldn't be looking in the rumor section

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You can if you want start a web site with a no bs policy and weed out all rumors and strictly enforce and monitor anything posted there , there won't be very much traffic or postings

They have always had a rumor section here at dv and most people realize what goes on here

All his posts recieve criticism

He's definatly making people aware of the bs out there

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

I wish there were some real rv storys out there so we could all go mortgage our homes and buy dinar , but every one of them hasn't been true

I can say some day the sky is going to turn green and rain purple , ya can't prove it won't some day because there's no end to days so you'll never know if some day it does or doesn't since ya only live so long

So that would be concidered a rumor

• Upvote 3

I am well aware of what the Rumour Section is and its intent

Maybe you should tell your ... :shrug: ... ahem ... friend that he's going about it wrong.

IF ... and that's a big IF - he believes it's all bogus, perhaps he should add something to his post ... a la Thug ... wherein others know that this is NOT something he believes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't think anyone cares who believes what

But I do know the rumor section is no where to be getting your dinar info

If it were real.... Well .... It wouldn't be in the rumor section

Most people understand that

• Upvote 3

Really?

You seem to be all hot and bothered about someone dissing your ... ahem ... ummm ... friend.

Nobody ever said they were coming to the Rumour Section to get their info ... some of us are here trying to save your ... ummm ... friend from the embarrassment of believing what he is posting - that's all - just trying to be friendly dinarians!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, I needed a laugh, and I got several here. Donlop and gymrat and BJinMontreal, you guys all gave me a few "out loud" laughs.  Love your kind of serious-sounding humor.  All three of you should appear on the late night shows.  Would love to sit back with a glass of wine and toast you when you come on.  But . . . I do that here, so it's just as good. LOL

• Upvote 1

I find myself agreeing with dontlop. I must say I get a lot of laughs from the rumors section. I think this is the only site that lets people bash the guru poopoo and the comments are nothing short of awesome. I thank all who bring them over from other places and look forward to reading the comments. Its the only part of this investment that makes me smile... so far

I  was always pumped up from all those saying soon,tomorrow,next week,already  for 8 years now.  I have lost interest because the long wait.  But now Adam is saying it too. What can I say. Now I'm  pumped up again. Let it be soon!!!

Snore. Wake me up in another 10 years. Adam is pumping his own "premium memberships". I hope I'm wrong though and he is finally right.