Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is CBI ready for a rate change?

Luigi1

from other sources...

• S3A : 
  • Alaska-mama January 21, 2015 at 6:58pm
    GREAT NEWS FAMILY !!! PT ASKED ME TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IT IS DONE.AS OF 4:00PM IMF, WORLD BANK AND THE UST SIGNED OFF !!!! SAID HE WOULD CHECK IN AS SOON AS HE COULD !!!! IT'S TIMBERTIME !!!! WE GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD !!!!!

Announcement probably Saturday after Shabs returns from the Davos Economic Summit.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

Sqwatchy:   A pair of wise old men told me you better have your game face on……and get your head on straight….it is Go time….Be Ready tonight/tomorrow. This may be the last stop on the train according to those inside.

Have we been here before…yes……so, we pray this time…is God’s divine perfect timing! This could be my last post. Good luck to you all, it has been real educational, dramatic, stressful, and at times….awesome to see us grow as a community. To those I will see afterwards in the future……….WE MADE IT!!!!

AND, IF “THAT GUY” STOPS IT AGAIN….WE WILL ALL BE BACK HERE AGAIN TOMORROW….

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO PUT THE WALTONS TO BED…AND SAY GOODNIGHT JOHNBOY! GOD BLESS!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

GREAT NEWS FAMILY !!! PT ASKED ME TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IT IS DONE

End Quote

Ok

Luigi  is digging for pumper crap.

It's like he has a septic truck and he's stopping at every redneck flood along the way!

NO RV THIS MONTH.

This month....Right.....

I'll wait for Possum to confirm.  Its only prudent.

Most definitely!

• Upvote 2

I wish we could just ban people who flood the board with this garbage.  

You may want to rethink that comment. Thug brings over these, and several others do as well. Do you figure we should ban them as well ? Or is it just Luigi your gunning for ?

I am puzzled, the thread shows who started it and yet you and others still enter to read then whine like crazy about it.

If you don't like his posts then don't open and read.

Its a simple concept. You and others should try it sometime.

pp

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I wish we could just ban people who flood the board with this garbage.

I gave you a plus since your post is as good as any others

What board are we talking about , the rumor board ?

Hey this guy is allowed to post bs in the rumor section but not in the news section so there is a distinction.

We all know there has been zero truth about a rv taken place so we all know it's bs ...everyone of us.

Don't worry if a newbie comes along and reads this crap in dinar vets rumor section he will be aware that it's not true just by reading the following commentary , that's why they allow it to be posted , so everyone knows there's lots of liars out there

If dv didn't allow its members the opertunity to degrade these liars then they woukd have a pass to advertise their bs freely and unchallenged

It's challenged here

But Luigi isn't the one who's to blame

He just makes sure these statements don't go unchallenged

Look at the quote this time

He says it's done , right ?

Then he says he will check as soon as he can

Check what ?

If it's done , that means it's done so no more checking is required

Who ever it is posting these things on the Internet needs challenged

It's not being promoted here it's being torn apart by dv members

Hey Luigi

Extra large with sausage and mushrooms and green peppers