Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Certifying 25k notes

DWALKER70

I purchased my Dinars while I was in Iraq in 2005. Where and how can I get my Dinars certified? Also once the RV happens where can I exchange them. I am in northern Alabama.

Thanks

Since you are VIP, you will receive an email from Adam with instructions. In the meantime, I suggest reading Adam's Cash-In Guide and his RV Intel books. They are free to you in the VIP area.

:cowboy2:

I never get why people alwways want someone else to verify their money, personally I don't trust anyone more than I trust myself and the Dinar is very easy to verify yourself.

Do a quick google search on how to verify or authenticate your Dinar. Most dealers have charts or images on their site showing closeups of the various security features you should check such as watermarks and silver threads and stuff like that. The black light test is also a quick easy way to check.

Again do a quck google search tons of sites explaining how to verify as well as youtube videos. I have had a number of friends bring Dinar to a bank and were told their Dinar is fake. I checked the notes myself and everytime turned out to be real. I would venture to bet most bankers have never even seen a dinar note.