Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam.... 

That budget needs to be done and the CBI needs to RV at $1 .....if it does I will take the money and run..... 

I HOPE it is this week (in the coming days) this has been a loooooong ride.... its time... 

GO RV!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Good morning everyone!

Budget being prepared based on 3.3 million b/d and $60 per barrel.

Thanks for the condolences. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Patriots 

decide to cheat in the SuperBowl :lol:

LOL - yes sir!  Never been much of a New England fan ... and that includes hockey (Bruins) and baseball (Red Sox).  But I'm hopeful Wilson and the rest of the Seahawks can keep Brady's ego and the Patriots in check.  There's nothing quite like watching him sulk on the sidelines after yet another Super Bowl loss!!! :twothumbs:

Thanks for the update - keep up the great work!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Good morning Adam, I dont think Iraq is to concerned about the price of oil for 2 reasons, 1 they will just increase output (which they are doing) 2 oil will eventually creep back up to the 70-80 dollar range.

I like your continued upbeat feeling about our goal and agree that as each day passes we get closer to the end of the road. It's tough not to get all hyped up about what's happening here but, one day at a time.

Very much appreciated sir

• Upvote 2

THANKS ADAM!

IF the CBI rv's at 1:1 (even for a short time) it'll float my boat just fine! Unless you have strong reasons not to unload all of these IQD that have been waiting to be redeemed they can have them ALL back at 1:1!  :twothumbs:

I agree, 3.3M barrels of oil at $60, and Iraq producing 4M+, even at $50/barrel they are good to meet their budget. I don't believe oil will be below $50/barrel too long, and certainly by the 3rd quarter of 2015 (probably much sooner) well above $60/barrel (and all the while producing 20% more oil than the budget is based upon). Good news for Iraq (not so much for my fossil fuel burning engines). 

• Upvote 2

I won't pretend to know when they will actually make it official, but [/size]

my gut feeling is that this week is a strong possibility, with a quick 

move after that to turn the HCA into the HCL, and then revalue the 

official rate on the dinar.

When this happens, it's going to happen so fast our heads will spin!

This week? others-080.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gifdizzy-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

-

• Upvote 11

Low blow Adam.  Did you think I would miss that?  All I've ever seen so far is that the NFL took one ball to weigh.  Never heard the results yet.  And as a true sportsman I would have liked to see the Packers make it.  We'll have to find something else to wager on.  You can name the amount next time.

I'm sure it was a hard game to watch.  I'm nervous about which Pats team will show in the SB.  Good Day.

DW

Low blow Adam.  Did you think I would miss that?  All I've ever seen so far is that the NFL took one ball to weigh.  Never heard the results yet.  And as a true sportsman I would have liked to see the Packers make it.  We'll have to find something else to wager on.  You can name the amount next time.

I'm sure it was a hard game to watch.  I'm nervous about which Pats team will show in the SB.  Good Day.

DW

:lmao:

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Update--------Just read that 11 of 12 Patriot footballs were under inflated by 2 lbs.  Definitely not cool, but Colts used same balls too and it wasn't Luck who first noticed the problem.  Kinda weird.  Saw Dan Marino on a show this am and he said he couldn't hardly tell the difference.  Not justifying it by any means just trying to put out some facts.  Now we have to find out how they got deflated.  That should be interesting.  The head Ref for the game inspects all the balls before the game.  I may be a Pats fan but if there is something to this then there should be disciplinary action taken.  It;s the right and fair thing to do.

The worls will not end over this.  haha

DW

• Upvote 1

Thank You Adam, for sharing the positive vibes from your advisors!!

I won't pretend to know when they will actually make it official, but 
my gut feeling is that this week is a strong possibility, with a quick 
move after that to turn the HCA into the HCL, and then revalue the 
official rate on the dinar.

LSkTs.gif

When this happens, it's going to happen so fast our heads will spin!

tumblr_mdkhkjqKvb1qi66kho1_500.gif

:bravo:      :backflip:     :bravo:

• Upvote 5