Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Islamic State terrorists kill 13 teen boys for watching soccer

k98nights

Islamic State terrorists kill 13 teen boys for watching soccer

mideast-iraq-a-year-of-islamic-statejpeg

in this Sunday, March 30, 2014, file photo, Islamic State group militants hold up their flag as they patrol in a commandeered Iraqi military vehicle in Fallujah, 40 miles (65 kilometers) west of Baghdad, Iraq. (AP Photo, File) more >

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Terrorists with the Islamic State put to death 13 teenage boys in Mosul for watching a soccer match between Iraq and Jordan on television.

The teens were caught by the Islamic State members in Mosul, an area of the group’s control. Shortly before the teens were killed, their “crime” of violating Shariah law was broadcast over a loudspeaker, the New York Post reported.

“The bodies remained lying in the open, and their parents were unable to withdraw them for fear of murder by the terrorist organization,” the activist group, Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently, reported on its website.

The teens were executed by firing squad and machine gun.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/20/islamic-state-terrorists-kill-13-teen-boys-for-wat/#ixzz3PNBNBJ1o

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

• Upvote 2

Thanks K98 ! I have Zero tolerance for these people, all of them. You can't tell me that some of the Mosque here in the U.S. haven't  sponsored terrorism. They are all connect in some way if they are under the Koran.

I also have no use for them at all. The planet has to wake up and realize they need to control this before it's too late.

• Upvote 4

IMO nothing of significance will be done about this growing wave of Islamic evil until Obama's worthless arse is out of office.

No...unfortunately he hasn't trained nearly enough (ISIS) "rebels"...so there isn't nearly enough chaos there yet to place our boots on the ground. <sarcasm>

See the McCain article you posted this morning...

"McCain was heading a delegation of US senators on a trip to the region that included visits to Israel, Qatar and Saudi Arabia." (All three backing ISIS not to mention the 500 million we are spending in Turkey and Jordan to train more (ISIS) "rebels" as we speak.)

I also have no use for them at all. The planet has to wake up and realize they need to control this before it's too late.

So why the "outrage" over these 13 boys deaths? They are Muslim too...isn't this what you advocate?

Quoting You K98: "turn the ME into a glass parking lot".

I find this tragic beyond any words I have to convey my sorrow for all the innocent people involved in this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Evil...just pure Evil

The Devil is among us and is operating out in the open...IMO

I heard that last night.....Not much to add. I can only hope they will be stopped by all means possible

They won't be stopped until we get a new U.S. President who is willing to call Radical Racesist Islamic Terrorists exactly what they are.

I have heard to said that Islam is a religion of peace, fellowship, love; however the face of Islam that I see, the face that ISIS, Boko Haram, The Muslim Brother Hood, and The Taliban show the world is that they say what Islam is. They say that Islam are rapist, murderers, thieves, and two faced negotiator not to be trusted, by their actions and deeds. They also say by their deeds that they are cowards and scum on the bottom of my shoes when they say, but you, you shoot our men and women, and bomb us from afar in our homes which are I fact command centers and those that die are your soldiers or suicide bombers. We say and tell you to stop your tactics else you and those like you force us to protect ourselves and your own weaker citizens that onLy want to live, work, and raise their children . Even your brothers in Egypt are now calling for your ways to stop. One thing that you Racesist don't realize is that when you put a gun to our heads and say bow to your satanic version of a god, we in the west will say shoot me, and five who survive me will come and hunt you down like the spineless men hidden in burkas that you are. When these patriots find you and yours they will each get the Bin Ladin treatment and piss on your grave. No 70 virgins for you because we are now starting to coat all our bullets and bombs in pigs blood, or service our weapons with Silver Bullet Gun Oil which is infused with pig fat. We also clean our knives with SBGO in case we have that up front and personal interaction that we are not afraid to partake in. This is war. Did you hear that, our president may not say it yet, but this is war plain and simple, war. The Almighty Christian God we serve, I serve, does not condone murder and would have us stop murderers like Radical Racesist Islamists Terrorists. In war, when we kill the enemy like your Goliath, it is not murder it is the by product of the war/jihad that you forced on the innocent as you raped and murdered you way to prominence. Why any one would want to join a "religion" that rapes and murders with impunity inorder to spread its faith is beyond me.

Maggie I ment to plus you and hit the neg by accident. Someone please correct my error. Sorry.

• Upvote 3

No...unfortunately he hasn't trained nearly enough (ISIS) "rebels"...so there isn't nearly enough chaos there yet to place our boots on the ground. <sarcasm>

See the McCain article you posted this morning...

"McCain was heading a delegation of US senators on a trip to the region that included visits to Israel, Qatar and Saudi Arabia." (All three backing ISIS not to mention the 500 million we are spending in Turkey and Jordan to train more (ISIS) "rebels" as we speak.)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/194915-john-mccain-calls-for-boots-on-the-ground-to-fight-islamic-state-jihadists/#ixzz3PNJzcaP8

So why the "outrage" over these 13 boys deaths? They are Muslim too...isn't this what you advocate?

Quoting You K98: "turn the ME into a glass parking lot".

I find this tragic beyond any words I have to convey my sorrow for all the innocent people involved in this.

Oh I still believe the ME should be a sheet of glass. There's no hope for the Muslim world...they've been murderers in the ME for hundreds of years. That will never stop until the religion itself is reformed or eradicated. We, the rest of the world, must come together to keep them contained and not allowed to spread their evil all over the globe. These people are worse than Hitler's Nazis and would kill every single one of us as well as most of their own if allowed. We can stop them now, or try to stop them once they get a foothold in all the nations of the earth. WW3? You better believe it! Islam is definitely the enemy of life itself...and therefore the enemy of God himself.

• Upvote 5

Oh I still believe the ME should be a sheet of glass. There's no hope for the Muslim world...they've been murderers in the ME for hundreds of years. That will never stop until the religion itself is reformed or eradicated. We, the rest of the world, must come together to keep them contained and not allowed to spread their evil all over the globe. These people are worse than Hitler's Nazis and would kill every single one of us as well as most of their own if allowed. We can stop them now, or try to stop them once they get a foothold in all the nations of the earth. WW3? You better believe it! Islam is definitely the enemy of life itself...and therefore the enemy of God himself.

You do know you are talking about 25% of the world's population...and not just the ME...Right?

I think your view is very sick...sorry but you are sounding just as bad as the extremist that you speak of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

K98, I agree you you completely.  Our president, I use that term loosely, will never stand up for what is right for humanity, he has always shown , that he will do what ever he deems beneficial for himself and his cause, whatever that might be.  Islam appears to be very deceptive, ISIS on the other hand is very transparent, but yet they still exsist.

• Upvote 3

K98 I agree with you 1000000000000%. There is no getting along or negotiating with them demons. They need to be exterminated from this planet, plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

Whether we accept it or not, the ISIS cowards are no the move.  Their purpose is a religious war against ALL who oppose them: Jews, Christian, Muslims, etc.  IT IS A RELIGIOUS WAR.  They murder, rape, beheadings, imprisonments, beatings, etc. all in the name of allah, the god proposed by Muhammad, their exalted prophet.  The are radically political because politics and religion for them is welded together.  

The zeal for their perverted belief will fire them to further atrocities.  The sure cure to remove them from the realm of hatred, bitterness, and destruction is to convert them to Christ.  But that battle is to hard for most to fight.  The mind and heart is a far more difficult battlefield to enter than one where all you do is "pull the trigger" or "push a button" that will blow the enemy to pieces.  But the battlefield of the heart and mind is where the battle needs to be won.  

Yes, the Arabic people have a right to believe what they want, but with the Muslim religion there is only one choice, believe or die.  With Christianity the choice is Christ and eternal life.  If one does not accept His Deity and the life He come to give, then they might pull out their sword (or whatever) and kill us, remove our head, or laugh in our face.  So?!  Don't you know that that is what they are "brained washed" to do?  But if the Christians continue to teach the Muslims the gospel, many are becoming Christians and are rejecting their religious war and ways, and become productive for Jehovah, The Lord Jesus Christ by loving the people and helping them love and not hate.       

• Upvote 1

Military action alone will not stop Islamic extremist. There are around a million extremist. It will take the billion non violent Muslims to stand up to them and quell their terror. Until they stand up and police their own, peaceful Muslims, Jewish people, Buhtists, etc and us as Christians will be targets. They will not stop. Sorry, just my view

• Upvote 1

IMO nothing of significance will be done about this growing wave of Islamic evil until Obama's worthless arse is out of office.

Obama will likely not refer to it as terrorism, let alone Islamic terrorism, if he addresses it at all. Rather, he will tell us this was a random instance of workplace violence.