Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New York Woman To Marry Her Biological Father

Djorgie

Report: New York Woman to ‘Marry’ Her Biological Father

January 19, 2015

marriage1-300x211.png

A New York woman from the Great Lakes region says that she is set to marry her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years—a report some say confirms the slippery slope America is on concerning the devaluation and redefinition of marriage.

The unnamed woman is 18 years old and says that she was conceived by her parents on prom night when they were 18 themselves. Her parents soon split and her mother, who struggles with a mental disorder, married another man, and then another—neither of whom she particularly liked.

“[W]hat I missed was a fatherly figure,” she told New York Magazine last week. “My mom’s always picked the wrong guy out of the crowd and she’s had a couple of divorces. I’m still not really close with my current stepfather even though they’ve been together for ten years.”

The girl, who says she identifies as bisexual, told the publication that she experimented with lesbianism as a young girl.

“I had a girlfriend in middle school and that was the most major sexual experience I’d ever had,” she stated. “But she was very religious and every time we were intimate she would sob and read me verses out of the Bible. It made me feel like I’d hurt her.”

She also had a relationship with a teenage boy, but when her mother felt that matters were becoming inappropriate, she pulled her out of school and homeschooled her for a time.

When she was in high school, the girl’s biological father reached out via Facebook to reconnect. She later stayed with him for a few days, and found herself feeling emotionally and physically attracted.

“[W]e didn’t know what was going on, but admitted that we had strong feelings for each other,” she told the publication. “We discussed whether it was wrong and then we kissed. And then we made out, and then we made love for the first time. That was when I lost my virginity.”

But the teen said she didn’t feel remorse over being involved in an incestuous relationship.

“I didn’t regret it at all. I was happy for once in my life,” she stated. “We fell deeply in love.”

The two now plan to “marry,” and then move to New Jersey where incest is legal.

“I don’t believe you need a piece of paper to prove that you want to be with the person you love,” she said.

Some are now stating that the report demonstrates the slippery slope that Christians have been warning about surrounding the push for homosexual “marriage.”

“Being an adult is always cited as a reason not to judge anyone which is not justifiable, especially for morally-related topics. People react this way because there is a trigger that affects the conscience telling you something is not right,” one commenter wrote. “I don’t believe that being wrong and right are relative; there should still be moral standards because ‘being happy’ is not an excuse for doing something that is wrong.”

“[W]e were told not to make the slippery slope argument with the homosexual agenda. This is now ‘just another lifestyle’ that we are supposed to embrace and accept as ‘normal,'” another stated. “We are truly lost as a nation and a society. God help us.”

God yes please help us, i am a bad person, i have done many wrongs, 

But this is so wrong it puts my sins to shame

As stated god please help us and please show mercy

and a good kick in the butt for some like this may not hurt either

davis

• Upvote 1

Hey doesn't surprise me at all, after all this America...In a land with no morals the next action for the liberal supreme court will be to allow pet owners to marry their pets. After all, we love our animals right...who's to say who or what we can love. This is a very sick and very disturbing America we will live in today. Parents marrying their off spring was just a matter of time but a woman marrying her horse will probably take another few years but it's coming.

• Upvote 3

The girls mom was very promiscuous in her younger years maybe he isn't her biological father.......at least that's what I'm hoping! This is sick and disgusting .....the man took his daughters virginity! And I didn't know incest was legal anywhere much less New Jersey! People pray to Jesus to stop this madness!!! God help them and forgive them. Jesus forgive me for my judgements of my fellow men!