Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru has proof IQD is now internationally traded.

Luigi1

from other sources...

1-19-2015   Newshound Guru sczin11   THEY ARE TELLING THEIR PEOPLE ABOUT THE VALUE OF ONLINE BUYING AND SELLING, INTERNATIONALLY! USE EBAY, PAYPAL, AMAZON, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE....WOW! HOW CAN THEY USE PAYPAL WITHOUT THE ABILITY FOR THEIR DINARS TO BE EXCHANGED, AND CONVERTED TO THE CURRENCY THEY ARE BUYING FROM?

Is the IQD now internationally traded? Your comments.
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

Luigi... Luigi... Luigi...

What are we going to do with you?

NO the dinar is not internationally traded. If it were it would be listed as such.

...and why does the title of this thread not match the information in the post? I didn't see any "PROOF" anywhere by any guru of anything!

Sorry Luigi, you have been getting a beat-down lately... You must like it though because you keep coming back for more.

Edited by Djorgie

ohhhh luigi luigi luigi, i love you, but when i get home you are gonna get the belt, i am sorry, just have to guide you

:confused2:

Hey Mr. Davis, I like your idea best.  Can I get in line?  I'm sure others will join the fun.  Guidance can be the best fun a family can have.  Especially if you have a "Luigi" in your midst.

DW

• Upvote 2

This is what they maybe referring to...The success of the optical network experience

1/13/2015 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
conducted Angels contacts Wasit circle first test call within the optical access network project of the city of Kut, with each of the provinces of Maysan, Najaf and Basra and Baghdad. He said an official at the General Company for Post & Telecommunications source, "morning" that the access network secured the successfully voice dialing pilot of the call, adding that the Directorate is working to run fast same clades and technology ABC (IP advanced) Internet service as well as secure data transfer, noting that the project entered its final phase and it is hoped accomplished soon.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/194344-dhi-qar-parked-smart-cards-because-of-activation-of-third-generation-service/#ixzz3PMAsdOit