Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

747 cargo planes now being loaded with Prosperity Packages.

Luigi1

Google it. Iraq purchased 37 tons of gold to back the IQD.

Iraq business News has articles of more gold buying sprees in near future.

I did!! No such article. They bought 36 tons in March, 2014 and currently rank 37th in the world ... so I'm guessing you're reading guru poo and taking it as legitimate news!!!

Which just goes to show you actually believe the crap you post!!!

• Upvote 1

from other sources...

Monday, January 19, 2015

Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) - 1-19-15

SITREP (Situation Report) 10:48 AM EST

Deep Source #1:

"Inside intel: 747 Cargo Planes are to be loaded with the "materials" and flown to specified hangars, no further information can be revealed at this time."

Deep Source #2:

"Source says window of possibility is from now to the 22nd."

-----------------------

Note from Deep Source(s):

"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

Publicado por xxxxxxxxxxxx FORO DINAR GURUS en

Must be coming out of Roswell, NM

I did!! No such article. They bought 36 tons in March, 2014 and currently rank 37th in the world ... so I'm guessing you're reading guru poo and taking it as legitimate news!!!

Which just goes to show you actually believe the crap you post!!!

This is the best link...

http://www.mining.com/iraq-buys-36-tons-of-gold-largest-amount-in-three-years-54249/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That Would Be 'Post Processed' Camel Food ! ;)

Aka - Okie's Prosperity Packages ! :o

:D     :D     :D

Nah that is the by product of processed camel food. Or as the Aussie's call the by product of beer production ... Vegemite (Or as I like to call it: yeast poop). Now that stupid Rio song is in my head! C'mon give me a vegemite sandwich. Think I will run screaming down the street to see if I can dislodge it... that or read a few more Luigi posts.

PLUS, someone can say something and all of a sudden, with your wound-up expectations, you immediately associate said action with the next big thing!

Like a dog who sees his owner return from the grocery store with bags in his arms......

"He bought me steak! He's gonna feed me steak! HERE COMES THE STEAK!"

The dog ASSUMED 1. there was steak in the bag and 2. owner was gonna feed him the steak!

This is worse than the old "Bank parking lot was full last night!"

And you're supposed to think that people were meeting for the dinar release.

• Downvote 1