Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-21-2015

TexasGranny

I'm wondering how an RV will help the Iraqi gov't when it is seriously strapped for  cash?  I'm thinking they would be better off waiting until they have a substantial surplus.  Or will they ever have much of a surplus?  It seems gov'ts never do, because they immediately find something else to spend it on - or just plain steal it. 

How about the previously stolen billions that have been recently located but not re-appropriated yet?  Could they be waiting to RV first

so all that cash can't be used up by the deficit? But, if that money is no longer in IQD, it would not be affected by an RV.  Get it back, convert to IQD, then RV?

Appreciate your opinion.

Since taxes will determine people's strategy: 1) Do you think we will know what taxes we are looking at when we exchange? & 2) If we don't know the taxes at that time, percentage wise, what do you think would be a prudent amount to ear mark to pay uncle Sam? Thanks for your time.

According to a Bloomberg piece this morning - Iraq is pumping over 4 million barrels of oil per day out of the ground and is on pace to set new records in the coming months for production.  With Iraq's plan to export 3.3 million barrels of oil per day for the year, the extra 700,000 barrels would start to make a nice rv cushion of $28M per day for the Iraqis at $ 40 per barrel. 

I know that's not accounting for production costs but is that amount enough to sustain an rv/ri or is there a magic number where oil should be before Iraq can pull the trigger?

I would also like to offer my condolences on the comeback of the Seahawks yesterday ... it was a great game to watch - hopefully the SuperBowl will be just as entertaining.

The 2015 budget was SUPPOSED to be on Parliament's agenda this Wednesday, 1/21!  Now it is NOT on there and they are saying the budget will be voted on within ANOTHER week!

Do you think the budget has to be passed BEFORE the RV?!

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Greetings adam, hope all is well. My question is ( I know, it's been asked many times) I just saw a report about iraq rede nominating there currency. They said it was an ounce in june 14. Sorry to beat a dead horse but made me wonder how it will affect all of us who hold three zerodinars. Thx for your patience and all you do

Adam...is it possible or likely the Dinar could come out on the FOREX as at tradeable currency at 1166 (or close to that) and simply be managed, or is it really necessary for it to RV/RI before going international.  Can the CBI RV/RI and it not be internationally tradeable on the FOREX?  Just curious after reading some interesting and in some cases highly entertaining threads...lol...sorry about your Packers bro -_- ...did not see that coming...jeez...

Given the Swiss National Bank's decision to un-peg from the Euro to allow Hungarian and Polish Swiss-Franc-denominated mortgage holders to be bailed out, and the value of currencies all over the world going down, is it possible the world is devaluing to the point where the IQD will become, from a trade position, worth more sooner than it would if the Iraq Gov't were to make adjustments themselves. Possible IQD becomes worth more and never moves because of the devalue of all other currencies?