Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance Announces The Completion Of The Preparation Of The Final Report Of The Budget Law !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Mini Finance Committee Within The Parliamentary Finance Committee !

Parliamentary Finance announces the completion of the preparation of the final report of the budget law
Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Sunday January 18, 2015 19:57

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Sunday, for the completion of the preparation of the final report of the draft budget law for 2015, as pointed out that the draft will be presented tomorrow to vote in the Committee.

A member of the committee MP Sarhan Slevana in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "mini Finance Committee within the Parliamentary Finance Committee has completed the preparation of the final report of the draft general budget for the year 2015 law," adding that "The report will be presented to a vote in the Committee tomorrow."

He Slevana, that "the final report will be presented to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives at its next meeting for a vote."

The House of Representatives decision Niazi Ihsanoglu, announced on Saturday, the postponement of the parliamentary session scheduled Tuesday to Wednesday, attributing this to the granting of the Finance Committee and the time to prepare its report on the 2015 budget and travel parliamentary delegation headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri to Turkey.

The House of Representatives ended, in (January 12, 2015), the second reading and discussion of the budget law.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/122235/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF/ar

• Upvote 5

We shall see. I am more than ready to see one of these days met. I am really pumped up by the way this government has moved forward and Adam's positive feedback. I want to start a new chapter in my life (since my fringing show was cancelled). With as much ups and downs we have had I should already be in rehab, but I am good for one more month.

• Upvote 4

CNN Sources Are Stating That Members Of The Mini Committee Were Having

A 'Little' Get Together Tonight And Were Spotted Out Celebrating ! :partyhat:

tumblr_lw4b4xPGFq1qcvnnto1_500.gif

It's Done ! Mini 'Nuff Said - Tears On My Tiny Keyboard ! :o

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 1

We shall see. I am more than ready to see one of these days met. I am really pumped up by the way this government has moved forward and Adam's positive feedback. I want to start a new chapter in my life (since my fringing show was cancelled). With as much ups and downs we have had I should already be in rehab, but I am good for one more month.

I am with you, Chuck, I am with you!

• Upvote 3

The Mini Committee Will Continue Partying Until Humpday ...

:D      :D     :D

الأحد 18 يناير 2015 | 07:47 مساء | 
Zubaidi: next Wednesday, the deadline for approving the budget

BAGHDAD / .. The MP said the bloc virtue, Aqil al-Zubaidi Fahim, on Sunday that next Wednesday Sieckon deadline for the adoption of the federal budget, despite the problems encountered.

Zubaidi said in a statement to the Agency, "was appointed Iraq News," that there is a great desire by all the political blocs passage of the budget in the time closest ", pointing out that they have become unbearable, especially since its survival would cause a lot of problems postponement We are in the strongest terms the need for approval."

He added, "There are dozens of important projects stalled due to lack of budget, and Parliament as much as possible to be a professional budget and not trying to cause great harm to the people," explaining that "the vote on the budget will not exceed next Wednesday."

He was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Faleh sarees, confirmed on Sunday that the committee will decide the financial problems that hinder the adoption of the budget this week, calling on the House to adopt a more numbers and realistic in the number of federal financial budget, in line with the drop in oil prices in global markets.

He explained that "there is a need to the House of Representatives depends figures realistic commensurate with the volume of oil exports and financial returns, according to the new price."

He continued that "the House of Representatives to postpone the hearing to next Wednesday, the parliamentary finance committee will provide additional time for the preparation of the final report of the budget" .anthy / 5

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=29478

• Upvote 2

The Budget Appears To Be 20% "Short" - This Sounds Like A Job For The Mini Committee ! :o

:D     :D     :D

(by walkingstick)

Parliamentary Finance:'ve accomplished 80 percent of the final draft of the budget
Date: 19/01/2015 13:16

Finance Committee announced in the House of Representatives, on Monday, on the completion of 80% of the final draft of the law of the state budget, while the likely completion of discussions on Tuesday. 

A member of the committee MP Ahmed Sarhan told / information /, "The Finance Committeecompleted Nearly 80% of the discussion of the draft general budget for the 2015 law, "likely" to end the discussions on Tuesday and submitted to the Presidency of the parliament for the purpose of inclusion in the Wednesday session agenda. " 

He added Sarhan "The Finance Committee did not leave any note or a proposal made ​​by the Representatives or observations of the political blocs, "pointing out that" all the observations and suggestions taken seriously. " 

The House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu revealed today announced that Parliament refused to return the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers to rehash after falling oil prices, while ruled out approving the budget law during its Council scheduled for next Wednesday. Finished / 25 m

http://www.almaalomah.com/news/8916/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9:-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A7-80-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-

Iraq is moving to reduce the 2015 budget by $ 4.3 billion
Monday, January 19 2 / January 2015 17:10

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[Follow-up - where] 
the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Monday said it reduced the 2015 budget of the country's estimated five trillion dinars [$ 4.3 billion] due to a decline in world oil prices and reach down below $ 50 a barrel. 
At the end of last year, the Iraqi cabinet approved the 2015 budget, estimated the size of the spending by 123 trillion dinars [105.48 billion] deficit of up to 23 trillion dinars [$ 19.7 billion], and the price of a barrel of oil, which was adopted by the budget $ 60 a barrel.

A member of the Finance Committee Masood Haider said that "the Committee over the past three weeks has managed to reduce the operating expenses of the ministries and government institutions and bodies of about five trillion dinars of the total operating expenses of $ 80 trillion dinars [$ 68.6 billion]."

Haider said in a statement carried by Anatolia agency and I followed all of Iraq [where] that "the Finance Committee is currently working on more pressure than operating expenses in order to achieve the possibility of reducing the fiscal deficit in the federal budget."

He added that, "Oil Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi told the committee three days ago that oil prices will rise in the second half of the year to offset the weak financial revenue for the first months of this year," .anthy

• Upvote 2