Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

:twocents:    With the low cost of crude and the fact that Iraq can also produce the best quality at the lowest price it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize they will corner the market! A Historical amount of Crude futures contracts were long last year at $100/ barrel. These contracts had to be covered while the price of crude dropped! Iraq has increased production output and affected the global price by doing so. Interestingly noted that other countries cannot compete with Iraq's low cost good quality production and they will be out just like any other business. But wait a minute, maybe Iraq could control the output thus allowing the price per barrel to settle around the $50 mark and make a tidy profit at that. Any way you cut it Iraq will make a profit on it's oil! Don't believe it, check out peakoilbarrel.com

OPEC oil charts and compare Iraq with other oil producing countries. USA will once again be dependent on foreign oil when we fail to compete with Iraq! (This will be unfortunate for the Oil industry over here) however with controls everyone can benefit. I believe Iraq and the people of Iraq are on the verge of becoming one of the wealthiest people and countries on earth and we as dinar holders will be beneficiaries of Iraq's good fortune.  :woot:  This is the year!

• Upvote 9

Yep agreed Labdog, OPEC is controlling the price big time to squeeze out competition and put the ME back in complete control. Iraq will be at the top of ME producing countries. I posted an article earlier today from Bloomberg talking about just that.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

• Upvote 6

By the way, you don't have to produce oil to make money in oil! I wonder how many US Citizens trade the Crude Futures? Many from Texas with the ability to accept delivery on contracts too.

• Upvote 4

babylon will indeed rise again and bring wealth to ALL nations like we have never seen before, for it is written.

Found a good article on this ,here's an extract very long read otherwise

not sure I can post a link as it goes on to sell a book

Bible Prophecies

IRAQ

(Babylon!)

The Bible is somewhat a tale of two cities ... Jerusalem and Babylon. Babylon is described as being the fountain of rebellion against God and God’s Word which has spread throughout the whole world. Babylon also represents the global World system today that despises, rejects, and mocks God’s Word. God warns of a coming judgment upon Babylon (modern Iraq) and against the whole world (the coming ‘Apocalypse’). From the Bible, it appears Iraq (Babylon) will rise again as a global economic and religious center ... and then will be utterly destroyed and left uninhabitable.

Great prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) are found in the books of Isaiah 13:1-22 and Jeremiah 51:1-64 ... and also in Zechariah 5:1-11 (where Babylon is called by its ancient name "Shinar.") In the New Testament we find a fearful prophecy against "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation chapters 17-18 (in the Bible a "mystery" is something that had not yet been revealed in Scripture.)

These prophecies concerning Babylon (Iraq) are not easy to present in a linear or chronological form. Pray for wisdom and a discerning spirit, and please search the Scriptures to see if these things are true.

It appears the prophecies against Iraq (Babylon)

will be fulfilled in 3 Phases ...

PHASE 1? Iraq (Babylon) would be invaded and conquered by a coalition of many nations led by a nation and leader from "a far country"... from "the end of heaven" (the opposite side of the Earth). This Bible prophecy does not describe the Persian (and Medes) invasion of Babylon when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon in 539 BC. The Persians diverted the Euphrates river and entered Babylon through the river bed gates on the night of October 12 without damaging the city. Many of the citizens of ancient Babylon did not even know they had been conquered for several days.

But, this Bible prophecy does (very accurately and remarkably) describe the Gulf War I + Gulf War II invasions of Iraq (Babylon). Iraq’s leader, Saddam Hussein, even described himself as the new Nebuchadnezzar (the ruler of ancient Babylon). The section of the prophecy where the Medes (Kurds) from the northern part of Iraq will invade and attack the south in a very brutal war does not appear to have yet been fulfilled. It is hard to tell if this attack by a cruel army from the northern part of Iraq will take place during the "Phase 1" or "Phase 3" portion of the prophecies against Iraq (Babylon.)

PHASE 2? Iraq (Babylon) will then rise to become a great economic and religious center of the world ... filled with evil and wickedness. This is reflected by The "Woman" of Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11 ... "The Woman who rides the Beast"... "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." This "Woman" will be a coming global religious system which will rise along with a global political and economic system under the leadership of the coming Antichrist. This man will be a very popular and powerful world leader who will soon rise. He will be the Satanic empowered counterfeit Messiah. The Bible warns around the time of the coming Antichrist and just before Armageddon, Iraq (Babylon) will become the economic and religious heart of the world. The coming Antichrist (who will rise in power over 10 nations which we are told were all once part of the ancient Roman Empire) will apparently shift the center of a coming global economic system and the center of a coming global religious system to Iraq (Babylon) under his control and under the control of his powerful religious partner whom the Bible calls "the Second Beast" (Revelation 13:11-12).

PHASE 3? Southern Iraq (Babylon) will be utterly destroyed ... left uninhabitable ... forever! The Bible warns Iraq (Babylon) ..."Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" ... "it shall never be inhabited" ... "neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation" ... "Babylon will become a heap of rubble" ... "haunted by jackals" ... "it will be an object of horror and contempt" ... "without a single person living there."

I do see oil getting back to the $65-70 by the end of the summer, but that is pure guesswork.  It will start to rise by the end of March and slowly reach a higher level.  

As far as the "prophecy" is concerned above, I do not think it is valid.  

I am a strong believer in the truth and reality of the Bible.  I believe the prophecies are true and hit their make with precision.  However, there have been many who have sought to interpret the OT prophecies with their theological bias and some with their profit motive guiding their interpretations. Their slogan is "profit with the prophets."  

Over the years hundreds of writers have sought to place an interpretation on the sacred texts and NONE have been correct!  It is not the Bible that is wrong, but the interpreter.  When their "interpretation" fails and time proves them inaccurate, the interpreter simply moves to a different position claiming they had not taken into consideration some isolated passage.  Convenient for them, but confusing for the reader.  

I don't question the love and desire of the person doing the "predicting" and trying to interpret the Bible, but often their efforts cause the unbeliever or a person on the verge of believing to look at the Bible and question its validity.  Thus, the person does much harm to the cause of Christ.  But the Bible is NOT IN ERROR, it is the interpreter.  So please take that into consideration when you read this type of writing and predicting.  

• Upvote 1