Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...We're next...SKR Groups going right now.

Luigi1

Only one thing wrong with the "Group Grope" thing Booster.  And it's your avatar.  I would assume most of us in here (this thread) and on here (DV) are way above the age of consent and would probably embrace a group grope but for how long remains the question.  However after visiting your profile page I am somewhat confused.  It says you are a male but does not give your age, no worries, your choice.  But since your avatar looks like an underage minor girl to me, and you have stated that you are a man, I would like to refrain from any groping at this time.  I will look for a more appropriate venue to engage in that practice and with no offense to you whatsoever, I sincerely hope you're not there.  As a matter of fact, I hope I'm not there not there either.  Thank you and Good Night.

DW

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well you don't look human in your Avatar!  

My avatar is my granddaughter, so mind you own business!

Your the one with a problem!!!  Good grief, I'll be so glad when this is over!

No, I don't look human in my Avatar.  In fact some people say I'm not human at all.  Congrats on your Granddaughter.  She is beautiful.  As for me, I would not put any of my Grand children's faces in public for a variety of reasons.  Your choice.  No worries.  Mind my own business?  This happens to be a public forum.  You posted.  I posted.  I'm sure your post had some sarcastic humor in it.  Apparently you didn't see the same in mine.  I have a problem?  I have lots of problems of which none that you can identify from my post.  It meant nothing and I'm sure if you were to go back and reread it in a different light you might see the same.  When you made a post that had the words "Group grope" in it did you have an expectation of what you would get in return?  If you did I can assure you would never get what you thought.  I usually don't do this but for you I will. 

I sincerely apologize to you for offending you in any way.  I meant no ill will or harm or bad feelings nor do I have any.  I enjoy your posts and thoughts and hope to continue to be able to do so.  You do not need to reply to this post unless you choose to.

One thing we can agree on.  I too will be glad when this is over.  I'm starting my eleventh year in this.  Got in just as soon as the money was available back in 2004.

Take care and have a good day.

DW

• Upvote 3

He said we are "Dinarians." I kind of like that skywalker thing. Can we vote on it or just take what we get? "Prepare to be AWED" he said. What a day!! Got my email from Adam Montana telling me that we are close, the prez told me last night how great he is and I'm going to get free internet and free college all kinds of other free stuff. Now, "Other sources" tells me we're next. He's right, I am awed. I just got to witness my new forklift driver drop a huge pallet of somebody elses material out of the back of a freight truck and destroy it. I have been awed.

On another post you said won't happen for years so should we believe you or adam

Adam always says things that equate to "Things are coming together quite nicely."

But believe me.... we won't be exchanging this month.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And Unfortunately A Few People Recently Turned Their Dinar Over To Nadita 10 Days Ago

And Now They're Trying To Chase Her Down

But She Keeps Putting Them Off By Saying That She's Under An NDA ! :blink:

Lol ! She Was Claiming Prior To That - That She Wasn't Under An NDA ! <_<

I Know That U've Heard It Numerous Times Before

But Never Turn Ur Dinar Over To Anyone Under Any Circumstances !

And Rely On The Collective Group Of Knowledge From Ur Fellow Peeps Here On DV

We're All In This Together ! ;)

- CNN

B) B) B)

Thug, 

I tried to warn people about that one and you did too, yet, there was a contingent here on DV that were supporting her even after she was asking for bank accounts and telling everyone that she was cashing in early.  CRAZY!!!

• Upvote 2

On another post you said won't happen for years so should we believe you or adam

Nobody but a few knows the date & rate. All we can do is make educated guesses out of the news & what the Gurus & their sources have to offer.

No Guru has the upper hand over any other Guru.

• Upvote 3

Nobody but a few knows the date & rate. All we can do is make educated guesses out of the news & what the Gurus & their sources have to offer.

No Guru has the upper hand over any other Guru.

I'm sorry - but there you go again - believing the gurus have anything of value to be deciphered.

In breaking news ... the world wants to know - why is that we never seem to see Dontflop and his ... ahem ... um ... friend Luigi both at the same time?

Could it be that they truly are alter-egos of each other?  Is it possible to call someone with an alter-ego two-faced :shrug::D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It seems you don't see anyone at all ever

And all you see is screen names

So you think if someone was using two screen names that it's impossible to bring both screen names out at the same time

Well that's your problem

You want to see my screen name and Luigis screen name at the same time ....how come ?

I'm sorry - but there you go again - believing the gurus have anything of value to be deciphered.

In breaking news ... the world wants to know - why is that we never seem to see Dontflop and his ... ahem ... um ... friend Luigi both at the same time?

Could it be that they truly are alter-egos of each other? Is it possible to call someone with an alter-ego two-faced :shrug::D

Reading his post I see nothing that says he believes anything about a guru

All I see is you making it up that he does

So let's be honest here

You don't like the rumor section so you should take that up with management

Like I said go start your own web site if you don't like this one

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could it be that they truly are alter-egos of each other?  Is it possible to call someone with an alter-ego two-faced :shrug::D

First you attack Luigi now your attacking me

What's your problem

Maybe you should take a break from your fantasy

• Upvote 1