Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...We're next...SKR Groups going right now.

Luigi1

Wait a sec. Does me knowing about the Admiral thingie make me a guru? Could it, just for a minute? Because as y'all know, ever since I was a little bitty girl I've really wanted to be a dinar guru. Could I be one, just for a minute? Then I can go back to being a regular person.

Please remain uninformed..........we like you that way.

Guru Deb just doesn't fit: Maybe Shaka Zulu Deb or Honey BooBoo Deb!!    :woot:

• Upvote 1

DWitte, I want to be considered a normal/regular person. Even if I'm guruishly superior to you, I want to be considered as average. Like you non-guru types. Please be prepared to follow me, despite all reason.

And Keith - I like ShakaDeborah. If we can all just learn to submit to me, the transition from mortal,to guru will be easy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Once you get the "Guru" tag Miss Deborah, there ain't no going back to being one of us so called "regular" people.  And it don't matter how much Metamucil you take either.  You'll just have to live with the fact that you're better than the rest of us.  You will always know more than us no matter the subject.  We will hang on your every word and worship your every move.  Us lowly "regular" peoples will easily get used to the fact that you have risen above us in every way and have more knowledge than we could ever hope to accumulate in 3 lifetimes.  Adam will consult you for a date and rate as you will be the DV resident "Guru".  All hail "GDL" (Guru Deborah Layne).  I'm sure you will no longer allow such trivial non entities such as myself to even address you as you have risen to the all mighty ranks of "Guru" which must always be capitalized and punctuated in quotes.  How could you even think of being a "Guru" for one minute and then stepping aside?  Perish the thought Miss "GDL" (same requirements).  Your fellow "Gurus" would not think of stepping back to our levels of incompetence.  We are so good at it that I didn't even have to spell check the word.  All of us regular people await your accumulation and order of your chosen words from Webster's unabridged dictionary to enlighten us from this darkened world.  Show us the light, the truth and the way Miss "GDL"  All hail Miss "GDL" X 3.

• Upvote 2

Lol - Ya, 2 Years Ago SWFG Was Trying To Send Me A Copy

Of One Of These Bogus NDA's That Were Part Of This Whole Bu!!$h*t Reno Scam ! :o

Blaino Was Threatening To Sue Him If He Reveled It So I Asked Him To Send It To Me So That I Could Post It Here On DV !

He Wasn't Able To Send It To Me Via Private Message On DV So I Never Got To Post It !

(FYI - There's A Post On Page 5 Of My Profile Showing Where He Was Trying To Send It To Me)

Yet Somehow This BS Scam Is Still Going On

And Unfortunately A Few People Recently Turned Their Dinar Over To Nadita 10 Days Ago

And Now They're Trying To Chase Her Down

But She Keeps Putting Them Off By Saying That She's Under An NDA ! :blink:

Lol ! She Was Claiming Prior To That - That She Wasn't Under An NDA ! <_<

I Know That U've Heard It Numerous Times Before

But Never Turn Ur Dinar Over To Anyone Under Any Circumstances !

And Rely On The Collective Group Of Knowledge From Ur Fellow Peeps Here On DV

We're All In This Together ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 7

Hey Clownie....................you have 5+ pages in your profile..........................?   Wow  Are you one of those clowns?

Lol - Just A Byproduct Of Being Active On This Site ! ;)

I Try To Conduct Most Of My Communication Out Here In The Open Forum Because Of The Interaction ! B)

:D:D:D

from other sources....

16-01-2015-Intel Guru Stage3Alpha-Admiral Groups & General64 Groups are going now. Prepare to be awed.

Stage3alpha:Cheryl January 15, 2015 at 6:18pm@JCR3758: Guys there are a lot of things happening at the same time that we all can't see. Yes it appears that the Admiral group is on high standby.@JCR3758: Admiral group is scheduled to be the first major group to exchange for cash not SKRs. After them we (the Dinarians) & the Special Programs@JCR3758: Followed by the general public. This has been the plan for the rollout. And no we do not have to wait for everyone of the group to get paid.

What a bunch of equine feces, with a truckload of bovine feces to boot.

• Upvote 3

Lol - Ya, 2 Years Ago SWFG Was Trying To Send Me A Copy

Of One Of These Bogus NDA's That Were Part Of This Whole Bu!!$h*t Reno Scam ! :o

Blaino Was Threatening To Sue Him If He Reveled It So I Asked Him To Send It To Me So That I Could Post It Here On DV !

He Wasn't Able To Send It To Me Via Private Message On DV So I Never Got To Post It !

(FYI - There's A Post On Page 5 Of My Profile Showing Where He Was Trying To Send It To Me)

Yet Somehow This BS Scam Is Still Going On

And Unfortunately A Few People Recently Turned Their Dinar Over To Nadita 10 Days Ago

- CNN

B) B) B)

Thanks for the reminder thug! Someday this ride will be over!!!

DWitte, I want to be considered a normal/regular person. Even if I'm guruishly superior to you, I want to be considered as average. Like you non-guru types. Please be prepared to follow me, despite all reason.

And Keith - I like ShakaDeborah. If we can all just learn to submit to me, the transition from mortal,to guru will be easy.

Evened you out Deborah, someone got their panties in a wad!

Wait a sec. Does me knowing about the Admiral thingie make me a guru? Could it, just for a minute? Because as y'all know, ever since I was a little bitty girl I've really wanted to be a dinar guru. Could I be one, just for a minute? Then I can go back to being a regular person.

Geez took out another one, some folks love that neg button, WHY SO SENSITIVE!!!!!!!

I hate to say this. I really do. I wish it weren't true. But I actually know, in real life, who is in "the Admiral's group" - at least one of them. I hope the whole Reno thing pays off for the Reno people. I wouldn't count on it, personally. But I hope it pays off for them. That being said, I actually know about the whole Admiral thing and I know that if they are supposed to be called in "first" they haven't yet been called.

This was the bone I picked with the MacHaffie guy a while back. He'd said they got called in, and I said oh no they di'int.

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN, USING ALL MY PLUSES TO EVEN YOU OUT. THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS!

• Upvote 4

Lol, thanks easy! I can't change that I know someone tightly involved with the Reno thing. Doesn't mean that I'm involved with it or think it's going to go down the way he's been told. I'm not invested in the Reno thing. But I do know first-hand that 1) there is a Reno, NV 2) there are "whales" there with their IQD believing that they'll exchange first, and at a higher rate than the rest of us 3) I was flipping kidding about dreaming of being a dinar guru all of my life. It was only since I was 11 years old - not all my life. And if I don't make it, my fall-back is to become a sitcom star.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what's an skr? do we get a cool name too, like skywalker group, or how bout rebel group.? ok but seriously there's always a chance/hope this could be true. shmaby? :)

time for another beer.

Safe Keeping Reserve(SKR) is a guaranteed fixed rate of return on your pre IQD RV/RI backed by China & other big players.

You simply hand over all your IQD to a totally complete stranger in Reno acting as a broker in exchange for a promisary note.

After RV, your broker, never to be seen again, relaxes on a beach in Tahiti, sucking up Mai Tais, spending your RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

- CNN

B) B) B)

Thug, 

I tried to warn people about that one and you did too, yet, there was a contingent here on DV that were supporting her even after she was asking for bank accounts and telling everyone that she was cashing in early.  CRAZY!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1