Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...We're next...SKR Groups going right now.

Luigi1

from other sources....

16-01-2015-Intel Guru Stage3Alpha-Admiral Groups & General64 Groups are going now. Prepare to be awed.

Stage3alpha:

Cheryl January 15, 2015 at 6:18pm

@JCR3758: Guys there are a lot of things happening at the same time that we all can't see. Yes it appears that the Admiral group is on high standby.

@JCR3758: Admiral group is scheduled to be the first major group to exchange for cash not SKRs. After them we (the Dinarians) & the Special Programs

@JCR3758: Followed by the general public. This has been the plan for the rollout. And no we do not have to wait for everyone of the group to get paid.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 23

I hate to say this. I really do. I wish it weren't true. But I actually know, in real life, who is in "the Admiral's group" - at least one of them. I hope the whole Reno thing pays off for the Reno people. I wouldn't count on it, personally. But I hope it pays off for them. That being said, I actually know about the whole Admiral thing and I know that if they are supposed to be called in "first" they haven't yet been called.

This was the bone I picked with the MacHaffie guy a while back. He'd said they got called in, and I said oh no they di'int.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wait a sec. Does me knowing about the Admiral thingie make me a guru? Could it, just for a minute? Because as y'all know, ever since I was a little bitty girl I've really wanted to be a dinar guru. Could I be one, just for a minute? Then I can go back to being a regular person.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2