Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar slowly falling (rising) on the Forex sites

I get confused when I read stuff like this. I was under the impression Dinar was sold at bank acutions and not sold on the Forex so why is the Forex showing rates?

As for Dollar getting stronger or weaker against hte dinar basically the less Dinar you get for your dollar means the Dinar is getting stronger so if its at 1200:1 and a week from now you get 1180 dinar per dollar the dinar has gotten stronger by 20 dinar against the dollar. On the ohter hand if today you can get 1200 dinar for a dollar and next week you can get 1250 dinar ofr a dollar that means the dinar has gotten weaker.

Blushing..Tbomb thanking me...crazy...I am not worthy :wub:

ohhhhhh...of course you are...you're smarter than you credit yourself...

your post's always bring a smile to my face - love the cats

Edited by TBomb

google translation

Dollar exchange rates due to reduce hard currency raised by the Central Bank
BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 2: After the rise of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar attributed the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives on Monday, the high exchange rate in local markets to Jmmlh of decisions taken by the Central Bank during the past few days to support economic development.
To this end, a banking expert said "dollar exchange rates will return to normal soon," noting that "the height of the dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar is due to busily banking offices to buy the dollar, and reduce the amount of hard currency sold by the Central Bank in accordance with the recommendations of the the general budget. " Admiral ended

bing translation

Dollar prices due to reduced hard currency by the Central Bank

Baghdad-Iraq press – 2 February: after a rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar attributed the Parliament's Economic Committee, on Monday, rising exchange rate in local markets to gmmlh of decisions taken by the Central Bank over the past few days to support economic development.

A banking expert, said that "the dollar exchange rate will return to normal soon," Noting that "the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is busily exchange offices to buy the dollar and reduce the amount of hard currency sold by the Central Bank in accordance with the recommendations of the general budget". Finished a. h

http://www.iraqpress...-مرده-خفض-العم/
Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz3QcKCAlPq

uhhh..i'm not a mod..i cannot 'pin' - i hope someone does though

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196112-parliament-holds-budget-responsibility-rising-dollar-and-banker-errors-confirms-dollar-exchange-rate-stood-at-1260-dinars/

Edited by TBomb

the extra cost in the lower denoms is due to shipping , carrying etc  as to transport more of the lower denoms  is a increase in bulk

I dont know why you got a neg for this comment. So I gave u +1. 

40 mil in 250 note would fill a small hockey equipment bag. 40 mil in 25000 notes you can put in your jacket pocket.