Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar slowly falling (rising) on the Forex sites

I am sooooo out of my league on this!!  I don't understand anything about this kind of investing, the markets, or how to read such things, let alone why it is good when the numbers go down.  But I'm in this thing, so I'll keep watching my wiser friends here, and then will do whatever Adam says when the time comes. I seldom wish I was married, but right now, it would be nice if I were married to a guy who had a better mind about this so I would get continual explanations and feedback without showing my dullness (as opposed to brilliance, ya' know) to so many people. lol Of course, it would be nice if he liked to cook and clean [while I'm dreaming, I might as well go big]. Within my own field, I have always been at the top of whatever heap I was on, but not with this.  And so, from the bottom, I struggle, dawdle, fumble, and worry.  Thank God for Adam and all of you!! 

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

My point was this...... The rate was showing progress for a few days at 1135 which was good. Now, The rate for today is 1185 and based on my opinion only this was to throw off & discourage IQD investors & speculators. However, I do believe the rate is about to increase in our favor nonetheless.......

Yep, definitely all over the place:  

25 Dec 2014 19:00 UTC - 24 Jan 2015 19:40 UTC

USD/IQD close:1185.00000 low:1132.51515 high:1187.00000

It's a little un-nerving but some body is making money off the spread.  I just hope it starts bouncing back toward 1100 soon.

Hey Francie, I already have one wife and she loves to cook and I do all the cleaning so if you're up for some polygamy you can give us a shot.  In fact if my wife see's this she will leave me immediately and I will be single so we can go that way without polygamy.  But we'll have more Dinar that way.  But if you were to meet any of my wives (3) you would turn and run as fast as you can in any direction other than toward me.  And Yes, it's all legal.  Two divorces and one current for all you people thinking I'm a real nutjob.  I might be a knucklehead sometimes but I'm not telling any of you about it.  haha  Sorry Francie,  I can't see how this could work without hurting you, so I'd like to let you down easy.  Please try to get over me and just let me go.  It will be OK.

movement is good!!!

Bowel???

Hey, DWtte,  Thanks for your generous consideration, but -- Pass!!   haha   I've been around the horn a few times, plus I'm pretty independent and don't tolerate much . . . err . . . err . . nonsense. And I could easily be wrong, but I get the impression that you can really throw it out there at times. LOL

Not that I feel sorry for your wives, each in her own turn: I just don't want to join them -- but thanks for thinking of me. haha

Hey, DWtte,  Thanks for your generous consideration, but -- Pass!!   haha   I've been around the horn a few times, plus I'm pretty independent and don't tolerate much . . . err . . . err . . nonsense. And I could easily be wrong, but I get the impression that you can really throw it out there at times. LOL

Not that I feel sorry for your wives, each in her own turn: I just don't want to join them -- but thanks for thinking of me. haha

Did you figure that out all from that one post or from reading several over time.  Either way I would say you are a good judge of moral character, or lack thereof.  I think together we have made an excellent choice and I'm glad you saw the humor in my post.  Thank You Miss Francie

I was meandering around the site this am and just read your post about how you put the last of your cash into this investment for some hope and dreams (I know I don't have that exactly correct) and you should know how touched and impressed I was when I read it.  Very inspiring and exceptionally well written especially as a different pov of an investment strategy of "don't invest more than you can afford to lose".  Should be required reading.

Take care

DW

1.13-1.18 spread?

.87=1.15

Pretty damn close to ministry of planning document years back claim the 1.13 should be the value for 3 years until competent authority revalues.

Pretty damn close to ministry of planning document years back claim the 1.13 should be the value for 3 years until competent authority revalues.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html?chartpair=US%2520Dollar_Iraqi%2520Dinar&ctype=l&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EST&per=5m⊂=Save

What do you guys think about this site? The rate has been fluctuating for over a month now and has hit 1102 today. How can it fluctuate like this without being traded? What are your thoughts?

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html?chartpair=US%2520Dollar_Iraqi%2520Dinar&ctype=l&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EST&per=5m⊂=Save

What do you guys think about this site? The rate has been fluctuating for over a month now and has hit 1102 today. How can it fluctuate like this without being traded? What are your thoughts?