Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar slowly falling (rising) on the Forex sites

Thinking outside of the box about stuff I have no Idea about . Dangerous Right ? I know .... But humor me please . Could there be a way for Forex to try and test the dinar to see what it could possibly be capable of even though its not International yet ? Because the CBI has guarded the dinars strength in secrecy 

Thinking outside of the box about stuff I have no Idea about . Dangerous Right ? I know .... But humor me please . Could there be a way for Forex to try and test the dinar to see what it could possibly be capable of even though its not International yet ? Because the CBI has guarded the dinars strength in secrecy

[/quoteI just checked at 2:00 pm 1135

• Upvote 1

Down to 1136 today on the Forex site I watch.

Very strange..

yak

this was yesterday

1135.65 now.

this is today thats a .35 drop/// 

well I guess Blueskyline  said it was 1135 yesterday on their site. Shucks I wanted to keep shuffling for a bit more   

I was tempted to dismiss this as normal fluctuation....until I looked at the chart for the last year. It has remained fairly steady at 1166...until last month....then wild fluctuations between 1188 and 1135...with no matching fluctuations in the dollar. Interesting.

Edited by ocdude

USD/MXN 14.5668 -0.0989 -0.67%     USD/CNY 6.2070 +0.0195 +0.32%     USD/VND 21,333.5 -15.5 -0.07%     Crude Oil 48.49 +2.24 +4.84%     USD/IQD 1,185.00 -1.00 -0.08%     Silver 17.813 +0.711 +4.16%     Gold 1,280.70 +15.90

+1.26

This is what my site says as of now.  I watch it everyday.  I have seen it as low as 1130 and I got excited too.  The next morning it was back to 1185.  I don't think it is really anything to be concerned nor excited about.  I believe it will happen just like the Swiss and just happen.  Nobody will know, it will just happen.  Hold on to what you have and lets all keep believing.  I need this as bad as anyone and I know it will happen, I just don't know when.  Good things are happening over there and we are a lot closer than we have ever been.  IMO of course.

Now what people have not said a word about is the VND.  Has anyone noticed that they devalued the Dong by 2% like a month ago and it has pretty much gained back the 2%?

This is the second time in I believe 6 months they have done this and it has gained the value back.  Makes me glad I invested in it also.  Don't run out and buy some, but it is interesting.

• Upvote 1