Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana January 14 2015

Adam Montana

Adam,

I know you got some flack about opening up the VIP one more time. Anyone with have a brain understands that keeping a site like this going and taking the time to gather the intel that you do takes funding.   You're a businessman, I applaud you for the depth and integrity on info you provide, I  also get the amount of value it holds, Thank You. 

Oh Yea, GO PACKERS!!! :bravo:

I get flack about a lot of things... none of it bothers me in the slightest. :twothumbs:

CNN. Broadcasting From Belize ! Waitress - Another Round Of Spiked Dinargeritas ! :o

:D     :D     :D

DINARGERITAS!!!!! LMAO! That might be your best one ever!!!! 

This must be the most beautiful, tidal wave pic I've ever seen and do indeed wish to ride this RV wave very, very soon!  Thanks SnowG!

Adam,

"CCCJDH"......"Cool, Calm, Collected, Jack Daniel Honey"!  Yep! 

Cheers dude!!!!  :cheesehead:

Awesome picture!!

I don't know what to think...

LGD does that to all of us at some point :lmao:

• Upvote 7

Thanks so much for these mid-week chats ! Love to see everyone so excited !  We are indeed in for a TIDAL WAVE of CHANGE !! And the time is right , to get this new year off right !! Thanks Adam for all the POSITIVE NEWS , I can't wait to exchange our dinar and improve our life for the rest of our life !! Plessings to all of Iraq !!

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Thanks to you and your support staff for what ya'll do. I also look forward to the tidal wave with everyone else. I am a Cowboys fan but I despise Jerry Jones, Jason Garrett, and Tony Romo and I look forward to the Pack taking it all the way for a Super Bowl Win. Good Luck Sunday and Go RRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV..

• Upvote 1

My gov. wants me screwed??    Got me where they want me???    All ive done is buy a few dinar and now my gov.wants to screw me ???????????     how could it hurt my gov.if i come into a little money??? Gonna do nothing with it be "comsume" like a good consumer should 

Gov. Wants to screww me ????

My gov. wants me screwed??    Got me where they want me???    All ive done is buy a few dinar and now my gov.wants to screw me ???????????     how could it hurt my gov.if i come into a little money??? Gonna do nothing with it be "comsume" like a good consumer should 

Gov. Wants to screww me ????

Bring on the flat tax!!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3