Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana January 14 2015

Adam Montana

Adam, you mentioned a tidal wave & us being in the shadow of it. 2 yrs ago, headed to Sturgis for the motorcycle rally I stopped for the night & this guy comes up, we start talking & he tells me Finances are about to come on you like a HUGE TIDAL WAVE  & don't forget its for the work of the ministry. I had NEVER seen this guy before or since. Pretty cool. Thanks for what you do!

That is awesome!!!

• Upvote 3

Adam,

I know you got some flack about opening up the VIP one more time. Anyone with have a brain understands that keeping a site like this going and taking the time to gather the intel that you do takes funding.   You're a businessman, I applaud you for the depth and integrity on info you provide, I  also get the amount of value it holds, Thank You. 

Oh Yea, GO PACKERS!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Teenager,

In sales one of the best ways to put your product out there is to actually mention it........................nothing new or earthshattering. If one is not interested as in the case of ANY advertisement....................IGNORE it............pretty simple.

• Upvote 5

Adam, you mentioned a tidal wave & us being in the shadow of it. 2 yrs ago, headed to Sturgis for the motorcycle rally I stopped for the night & this guy comes up, we start talking & he tells me Finances are about to come on you like a HUGE TIDAL WAVE & don't forget its for the work of the ministry. I had NEVER seen this guy before or since. Pretty cool. Thanks for what you do!

Kenny, I think I remember you telling the story before, or simply déjà vu on my part but I remember this.
  • Upvote 1

We are on the cusp of something big. It's looming over us. We are in the shadow 

of a giant tidal wave that's about to crash onto the beach and take everyone but 
us by surprise. There's no way around it! Abadi has made so much positive impact, 
the political atmosphere in Iraq has never seen this much harmony, and we are 
all just here waiting to reap some rewards.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/194512-adam-montana-january-14-2015/#ixzz3OpRYjom2

Waxing poetic. Who knew Abadi could make a packer fan into a poet?

Thanks Adam.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Adam,

Sorry if this is off-topic but I have a question about guru comments about the 2015 budget rate and whether a new rate needs to be in place before they officially approve the budget.  Also, if they need to have a new rate, why didn't they need a new rate in previous years.