Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana January 14 2015

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

I'm going to get to the point real quick here. I recall one of my grade school 
teachers giving a lecture that stuck with me my entire life. It was on the "3 C's" 
and how you should always "be" them: 

"Cool, Calm, and Collected".

Looking back, I realize my life was a lot tougher than it needed to be... if I'd 
taken that  advice to heart immediately, my life would probably have 
been less rocky (and also a lot less fun)... but I digress :lol:

It took a few decades, but her point finally took root in my mentality at some 
point and it has served me well. I've applied that concept to everything I do, and 
the Iraqi Dinar is no exception!

Over the last decade or so I've watched the situation in Iraq. I've calculated the 
probabilities, scanned the news feeds, kept a close eye on everything going on 
there... and I've done it all through VERY skeptical eyes, and I continue to see 
potential. 

But to get back to the "3 C's"... I bring that up because that's the philosophy and 
state of mind that kept me from ever predicting a date. That's the mentality that 
keeps me grounded, so I never invest on emotion... I only invest on logic.*

* I had to put an asterisk on that one because I'm part owner of the Packers. That 
was a purely emotional "investment" :lol:

So looking back at my last week's update, I realize I used the word "soon", and 
to be completely blunt here... I'm surprised that it didn't happen yet, but since I 
used the word "soon" I feel like an explanation is owed to my readers.

Here it is:

The Iraqi Dinar is undervalued. The CBI can and should raise the value, they CAN
support a higher value, and at some point we are going to see a profit on it. It's 
THAT SIMPLE.

We are on the cusp of something big. It's looming over us. We are in the shadow 
of a giant tidal wave that's about to crash onto the beach and take everyone but 
us by surprise. There's no way around it! Abadi has made so much positive impact, 
the political atmosphere in Iraq has never seen this much harmony, and we are 
all just here waiting to reap some rewards.

Since we're likely only looking at a couple days till the budget happens, I'm going to 
open VIP to a LIMITED amount of new members, and for a LIMITED time only.

Don't miss this... I'm closing it down again ASAP.

Also, these options are ONLY available if you have the direct link. Here they are:

If you miss out, don't come crying to me. I gave you a chance! :twothumbs:

Now for the Q's!

Hellifiknow  Everybody will be able to exchange at same time ?? Time limits on when i can exchange ?? Would a CPA be able to help with minimal tax liabilitieswith a currncy exchange ??? Got two in family....all do respect to your VIP revenue!!!!
Soon!!! Still the word ?? Hurry up RV

If you're exchanging as a citizen, you're pretty much nailed to the wall and screwed exactly as your government wants you to be.

If you want to have benefits, you need to take action. Joining the VIP group and looking at OSI is a no-brainer.

:tiphat:

dontlop Hey adam  Hey if iraq sells a few trillion dinars worth of bonds in dinar domestically
How will that effect the rv rate ?

Great question - I believe it will only help the rate, so good for us! :twothumbs:

robert c Adam you have said that only the CBI can set the rate on the rv. My question is if they pass the budget and it has a rate in it does the CBI have to use that rate or can they make it high or lower than what is in the budget?

Good question and I like how you are thinking - you are giving the CBI it's due credit.

The CBI can do whatever it wants. 

End of story.

eburt Hello Adam and Mods - Do you think there will be RV this year 2015 first quarter? The reason I ask is because of the budget and HCL and we seen many articles that they would pass the budget and HCL but keep coming up with excuses not to pass the budget because of low oil prices. It just seems like every year same old same excuses. Thanks again

I've been watching this for years and I am with you! But yes - I think this is the best possible time we have ever EVER seen! :twothumbs:

=============== to be continued ===============

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

================= continued ======================

Jaygo since all Iraqi's are Packers fans, do think they will wait till the Superbowl to RV and Celebrate the win???

:lol:

sheltagar Which currency would you recommmend exchanging too, if it doesnt rv/ri before the US dollar crashes?

I'm not allowed to give financial advice. :shrug:

pokerplayer My question is for my US Friend. He wants to take his dinars out of the States to cash in and deposit in a different Country. His point being he realizes that he must pay his taxes and is adamant that this happen and pay the full amount owed, but how doe's he go about that if he cashes in at a different location out of Country? He can not afford a wealth manager or accountant to ask so this is why his question is asked here.

Thank you.

That's an interesting way to put it... but the bottom line is simple. If you (or he/she) is a US citizen, any profits made outside the US still have US tax implications. 

A little money up front (NOW) could help mitigate those consequences.

::twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Nothing "owed" here boss.  But thank you for keeping this ride grounded.  I think that the advice of your teacher will be of the greatest importance when and RV does happen.  At that time, many will be "running around like chickens with no heads".  And some may lose much of what they have waited for all this time.

• Upvote 1

=============== continued ======================

tankdude Just want your opinion on my opinion (in other words - yes, we will have to agree to disagree)  Seattle +7.
Sorry - had to let my true colors show

We will see! :)

charleyvic With the recent drop in oil prices, what is the market rate looking like for an RV?

I don't generally do "rate" responses, but I'll shoot one out here - "off the cuff", I'm looking for .50 or less right now.

I know I'm going to get some flack for that, but I'm not backing down.

:tiphat:

Kimjackie There is a certain radio station that does conference calls all the time, they are telling listeners that they know someone that is going to buy the dinar from you at a great amount over $4 or $5 and they are asking listeners to fill out forms and put their names and phone numbers and amount of dinar they have right down to the exact currency notes so that they can contact you when this person is buying.  What is this all about, have you heard anything about this. I didn't fill out anything thinking it wasn't legit,  but thousands of others did.  I have the forms they sent,  but find this very disturbing.

Everything about that deal is fishy. Do NOT send anyone your personal info. PERIOD. 

When the IQD is being exchanged, I will let you know. If you are in my VIP group, you will get a slightly better rate (which will cover your VIP "expenses").

If you are not in my VIP group, you will simply go to the bank and take what they give you.

There is no "secret" cash-in or "early" cash-in.
  • Upvote 8

Adam, as part owner of the Packers........are you exempt from Lambeau snow removal parties?   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

EXEMPT???  He has to go help.  But I hear they love it.  Probably required to take wife and kids.  Family that shovels snow together stays together.  Now, out here in So Cal where it's a blistering 75 deg today, we have different rules.  Our cold spells are somewhat different.  But since I was born in MI I start getting rather warm at 75.  Oh well.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3

Adam, you mentioned a tidal wave & us being in the shadow of it. 2 yrs ago, headed to Sturgis for the motorcycle rally I stopped for the night & this guy comes up, we start talking & he tells me Finances are about to come on you like a HUGE TIDAL WAVE  & don't forget its for the work of the ministry. I had NEVER seen this guy before or since. Pretty cool. Thanks for what you do!

• Upvote 6