Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is how Muslims Were Stopped for 42 Years.

divemaster5734

Got this in an email and it was just too good to pass up.

This issue has been raised before.

It really makes you wonder why, not just the US, but every other country involved, hasn't used this tactic.....DM

Spiritual Warfare against Muslims
muslimholywar11.jpg?w=645

[courtesy Google Images]

Principles

1. The Muslims wage “holy war” against the West as a spiritual battle.
  2. The Muslim warriors’ faith is their greatest strength.
  3. The Muslim warriors’ faith is their greatest weakness..
  4. The US government and military refuse to see that they’re engaged in spiritual warfare against the Muslims and, instead, insists that the conflict is only “secular” (without any spiritual basis).
  5. So long as the West fights as secularists (people without relationship to or faith in God), they have no hope of permanently defeating the Muslims.

Questions

Why does the US refuse to recognize the spiritual nature of its war with Muslims?

Is the US simply that stupid?

Or does the US government and military fear that an admission that we’re engaged spiritual warfare against Muslims would cause the American military personnel and the American people to regain their spiritual foundation?

Do the gangsters who run our government fear a spiritual revival in this country?

Do the gangsters who run the US government insist on fighting as secularists so as to ensure that we will never defeat the Muslims and (like the former “Cold War”) this “war” can continue for decades?

Application

Back about A.D. 1912, General“Black Jack” Pershing recognized that his conflict with Muslims in the Philippines was a spiritual battle.  Based on the Islamic faith, Muslims warriors truly believed that if they died in battle, they’d be martyrs instantly destined for paradise and an allotment of 72 virgins.  Armed with that religious belief, the Muslims were fearless and almost impossible to defeat.

Understanding that he was engaged in spiritual warfare against the Philippine warriors, General Pershing studied the Muslim faith and discovered that that faith prohibits anyone who has been tainted with pig’s blood from entering paradise.  If Muslims died in battle, they’d go instantly to paradise–unless they died with pigs’ blood in or on their bodies.  Pershing concluded that if he could infuse the Muslim warriors with pig’s blood and prevent them from entering paradise, they’d refuse to fight.

Results:

pershing1.png?w=645

General Pershing understood that the Muslims’ faith was their greatest military strength, but it was also their greatest military weakness.  General Pershing exploited that weakness one time, the Muslims (fearful of losing paradise) stopped fighting and the war ended.

I’ve referenced this “Achilles heel” in the Muslim’s faith several times over the past decade.

Our government can’t be ignorant of this “Achilles Heel”.

Therefore, we can reasonably ask why our government hasn’t simply manufactured bullets that include a hollow core filled with dried pigs’ blood, or bombs that included ceramic shrapnel that that was infused with pigs’ blood.   If the Muslims understood that if they were killed by a US bullet or US bomb, they wouldn’t go to paradise, they’d stop fighting.  The Muslims can only win (or at least continue to fight) so long as the US military insists on fighting a secular, rather than spiritual, war.  Our government fights Muslims with one big hand tied behind its back.  Our government empowers the Muslims to fight their “holy war” by insisting that we only fight a “secular war”.

Our government’s aversion to spiritual warfare is not confined our strategies to fight Muslims.  We see repeated instances in the news of Christian military chaplains whose powers, authorities and influence are diminished or denied by their military superiors and/or the US government.

We could stop Muslim warriors right now with nothing more than a small dose of pigs’ blood.  But our government is either too stupid to fight as spiritual warriors, or too satanic to allow a practical demonstration of the power of spiritual warfare to be seen by US military personnel and the American people—or maybe they just don’t want the war against Muslims to ever end.

The knowledge of how to defeat Muslims has been available for over a century.  That knowledge was used and proven valid back about A.D. 1912 by General Pershing.

If our government really wants to fight against, and defeat, Muslims, why won’t the US government apply that knowledge?

I believe the answer to that question is that the US government wants a “boogeyman” to fight and thereby justify our government’s existence and determination to deprive the American people of their rights.

For example, the US Supreme Court recently tore another hole in the 4th Amendment’s protections of our property and communications against “unreasonable searches and seizures”.  Although the Supreme Court didn’t expressly say so, a fundamental pretext for allowing government to spy on all of us, was the chance that some Muslim terrorists might be in this country and be preparing to detonate one or more bombs in the US.  The government essentially argues that, in order to protect you and me from Muslim terrorists, government must deprive of our rights.   The apparent threat of Muslim terrorist acts is at least “a” (perhaps “the”) fundamental pretext for our government to grow more militaristic and more tyrannical as it turns this country into the world’s #1 police state.

The Muslims are today’s substitute for the former “Evil Empire” of the Soviet Union.   Our government could not be so big, could not continue to grow in size and tyranny without a credible “boogeyman” to justify its existence and its abuse of the American people.  After the communists ceased to be a credible boogeyman, the Muslims eventually took their place.

How many Americans have died or will die, how many liberties will be lost, while our government insists on fighting secular warfare rather than spiritual warfare?

If we could stop the Muslims from fighting in the Middle East and launching terrorist attacks in the West, we might thereby stop the US government from stripping us of our God-given, unalienable Rights within The United States of America.

I.e., if we added some pigs’ blood to our bullets and bombs, the Muslims might stop fighting.  If the Muslims stopped fighting, our government would have no credible boogeyman.  Without a credible boogeyman, the US government would bet stripped of its power to grow and become ever more tyrannical.

Get that?  If a little dab of pigs’ blood is enough to stop the Muslims from fighting, it might also be enough to help restore limited government and liberty to The United States of America.

• Upvote 10

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

Not only that - but filled hollow core bullets  and ceramic shrapnel I'm pretty sure would be against the laws of land warfare.

That’s part of the problem, one side does not follow the “laws of land warfare”.  If one side follows rules and one side does not….

Here is a good example of the outcome.

• Upvote 7

This article is fringing great. I knew that all along and had been touting it forever. More so on the pigs blood side verses the spiritual warfare side which for me was kinda unspoken known knowledge. You can get pigs blood from slaughter houses all across the U.S. These hogs are terminated in a manner known to PETA, so I would gamble they are not against the manner they are slaughtered, just against them cuz the "process" animals for their meat. PETA equals vegetable killers. Boo. Save the vegetables and eat meat. I have told my son who is joining up with the Marines that he should get named Pigs Blood , and spray all his ammo with pigs blood before he goes out on patrol. My question is if this ammo is allowed to dry before use would it clog the barrel eventually and cause a backfire? I know that folks who have put primer sealant on the primer of their bullets to prevent the powder from becoming wet and thereby causing a mis-fire.

• Upvote 2

RV ME - good point - and also one of my favorites scenes from that movie! 

That's what some people don't understand.  One of the reasons for Gitmo was because the people there weren't Prisoners of War - since the laws of land warfare didn't apply. Made sense to me.

• Upvote 2

Thanks TD,

#5 speaks volumes... and the reason we are going down the drain is because our government and the people of this country (for the most part) have chosen to cut YHWH/God out.

Oh yeah, and there is also that to often overlooked detail of our own president being of the muslim brotherhood as are many of his cronies in office.

• Upvote 3

Psychological Warfare... if they even THINK we're using swine bullets, they'll run away! 

This article is fringing great. I knew that all along and had been touting it forever. More so on the pigs blood side verses the spiritual warfare side which for me was kinda unspoken known knowledge. You can get pigs blood from slaughter houses all across the U.S. These hogs are terminated in a manner known to PETA, so I would gamble they are not against the manner they are slaughtered, just against them cuz the "process" animals for their meat. PETA equals vegetable killers. Boo. Save the vegetables and eat meat. I have told my son who is joining up with the Marines that he should get named Pigs Blood , and spray all his ammo with pigs blood before he goes out on patrol. My question is if this ammo is allowed to dry before use would it clog the barrel eventually and cause a backfire? I know that folks who have put primer sealant on the primer of their bullets to prevent the powder from becoming wet and thereby causing a mis-fire.

NYK... send your son with a bottle of this...

article-1393679-0C612C7800000578-346_468

SILVER BULLET GUN OIL, is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Counter-Islamic terrorist force multiplier. SILVER BULLET GUN OIL was
designed specifically to put Demoralizing FEAR and TERROR into SUPPOSEDLY "Fearless" Islamo-Fascist terrorists. It was created  
with the "TRUE BELIEVER'' in mind. According to the Koran, Allah states, "Any of my followers contaminated by swine at the time of
his death will be denied entry to my paradise forever, I HATE THE STENCH OF SWINE."

HOW does SILVER BULLET GUN OIL work? SILVER BULLET GUN OIL CONTAINS 13% USDA LIQUEFIED PIG FAT. The PIG FAT is mixed  
with our blended, hi-grade WEAPONS OIL designed for use in ALL FIREARMS. The oil is applied to the inside of the barrel of any
firearm or weapons system. When fired, BULLETS are coated with SILVER BULLET GUN OIL containing the PIG FAT. The PIG FAT is
transferred to anything the BULLETS STRIKE. The coating of OIL CONTAINING PIG FAT effectively DENIES entry to Allah's Paradise to
any Islamo-Fascist terrorist KIA with a bullet coming from a firearm using SILVER BULLET GUN OIL in the barrel. SILVER BULLET GUN
OIL uses the belief system of Allah's Islamo-Fascist terrorists to put  fear of death into them, a fear they haven't had until NOW.

SILVER BULLET GUN OIL can be used in or on ALL weapons and weapons systems. Put a drop on the remains of ''suicide
bombers'' for the same effect-No Paradise! FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT DOWNRANGE; USE ''SILVER BULLET'' AND MAKE SURE THE
ISLAMO-FASCIST COWARDS KNOW IT!                                                             
SILVER BULLET IS A TRUE ''FORCE-MULTIPLIER''. Thousands of bottles of Silver Bullet Gun Oil have been distributed since July of
2004 by its creator to members of ALL U.S. Military branches. This includes members of US Marine Infantry, Marine Recon, US
Marine Scout Sniper (SS) units, Navy Seals, regular Army members, Army Rangers, Green Berets, Reserve units and National Guard
units deployed or being deployed to the Middle East Theatre of Operations. Several M1 Abrams tank platoons use '' Silver Bullet Gun
Oil'' in their weapons systems. A number of Apache and Cobra ''Choppers'' use Silver Bullet in their "Chain Guns''. Many of Allah's
''HOLY WARRIORS'' have been greatly disappointed upon arriving at the entrance to Allah's ''VIRGINWORLD''.  SILVER BULLET GUN
OIL has also been distributed to members of police tactical teams throughout the USA from coast to coast. A number of ''Air
Marshals'' also use SILVER BULLET GUN OIL in their in-flight weaponry.

THIS PRODUCT IS  FOR USE ON ARMED MUSLIM TERRORISTS ONLY.
WE DO NOT PROMOTE DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ANY RACE OR RELIGION, ONLY  TERRORISTS.

Death to International Islamic Terrorism

http://silverbulletgunoil.net/

Thanks DiveMaster... great reminder!

• Upvote 9

Already being done. 

Gotta love the name, Crusader Ammunition.

Great name indeed.

Psychological Warfare... if they even THINK we're using swine bullets, they'll run away! 

Very true words.

They'll never recruit anyone if they think they're going to fry..which they will anyway.

Didn't even do a search for ammo already made.

Thanks for the updates you two.

• Upvote 3

The US has always played warfare with rules of engagement that gets our soldiers killed and millions of dollars lost fighting a war that last for decades....The other side only plays by one rule.....do what is necessary to win the battle......My son-in-law who was a 50 cal gunner on a humvee told me that when they went into Iraq on the first wave they had Saddam in the sights several times but command would not give the order to shoot....this kind of warfare has happened since Vietnam...that war could have ended in 30 days but wasn't allowed to....When politicians are giving out do and don'ts we loose and Barrack Obama will never stand against his Brothers.

• Upvote 2

Dive, this article has been around for many years. I agree a public and televised execution of captured terrorists with pig blood coated bullets could send a very strong message. I fear the leadership of the USA would never condone such an act as the POS is Muslim as are many in high office. :mad:

• Upvote 2

Whatshername: Wow, that's great. Why if I wasn't married and madly in love with my wife, and you weren't the same on your end but with your husband, and ... Well thanks does not even come close, but thanks a whole lot. Silver Bullet Gun Oil. I am gonna get some for my son after he grads boot camp, and get some for my weapons instead of what comes in that Walmart gun cleaning kit that I have.

• Upvote 1

my opinion would not be at all politically correct....but as every soldier who has experienced combat knows....WAR IS HELL....so pig's blood bullets...pig's blood burials.....heck let's mix some pig's blood with napalm....fry 'em twice....

:o  :o  :o  bad eagle  :cowboy2:  :cowboy2:  :cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

Whatshername: Wow, that's great. Why if I wasn't married and madly in love with my wife, and you weren't the same on your end but with your husband, and ... Well thanks does not even come close, but thanks a whole lot. Silver Bullet Gun Oil. I am gonna get some for my son after he grads boot camp, and get some for my weapons instead of what comes in that Walmart gun cleaning kit that I have.

:blush:   You're welcome!  Is there something in the water out there that makes you Yankees so charming?  Lol!  Please allow me (and my wonderful husband) to be the first to thank your son for his service to our country.  May God protect him and return him to you safe and sound.  :)

• Upvote 3

I did some more research - and I found that what is being said about pork fat and blood isn't necessarily so -

“He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swine flesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful” (Qur'an 2:173).

So - it sounds to me that if they do it unwillingly, then it is no considered haram (sinful).  In fact, if I read correctly, in a life or death starvation scenario, they could eat pork to sustain their life if that was all that was available.

So - guess that means I'll just have to use regular old bullets.  That's fine - saves me money....

So - it sounds to me that if they do it unwillingly, then it is no considered haram (sinful).  In fact, if I read correctly, in a life or death starvation scenario, they could eat pork to sustain their life if that was all that was available.

In another part of their book they are allowed to lie, cheat, steal, do drugs, or anything else they feel like as long as they can claim they did it to promote Islam.

Basically, they can make the rules whatever they want whenever it suits them.... hey, wonder if they're run by an American politician.... :shrug:

• Upvote 2

Spiritual Warfare against Muslims

Thanks for this great post DiveMaster...(+1).  I read it years ago, and have wondered why no one seems wise enough to implement it once again.  Of course we know our pro-Islamic president wouldn't allow it.  But again, our generals should implement it, and we'll see how quickly things will change...! JMHO   :salute:  :confused2: 

Thanks Whatshername, EagleEye & Shabs (+1 each)  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

Yes I also read this years ago.

Seemed to make sense then and still makes sense now.

But we have came a long way in the wrong direction and something like this would never be tolerated.

That's what you get for believing old recycled emails Dog...it's not that it isn't PC...

As TankDude pointed out....it just ain't true.

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 1

Regardless of how we would like to see the job of wiping this scum from the planet get done . . . there's a Muslim in the White House. We should certainly all know who and what he is by now.

I doubt much is going to GET DONE while this sympathizer ignores reality . . . he's not interested nor does he care to do anything at all. That message was sent Loud & Clear this past weekend.

I'd like to see a Hawk elected in 2016 to the White House to replace the Dodo we have now !  :salute:

Protect yourselves, family & friends as best you can. Keep a Sharp eye out for the bad guys, and remember  . . . give them nothing, but take from them, EVERYTHING !

Has it occurred to anybody that this isn't a case of incompetence or wrongheadedness, but a plan to keep a scary terrorist organization in the spotlight so they can take away more of our rights and drop all those expensive bombs on more brown people so the banks and weapons manufacturers can get a return on their campaign contributions?

The only way to fight ISIS effectively is to support the Assad regime to defeat them, since if Assad does fall, then ISIS will surely take over. We have painted ourselves into a corner on this one.

• Upvote 1