Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not months, weeks, days, hours, minutes but seconds away...

Luigi1

from other high level sources...

ANY SECOND FROM HERE ON OUT.

1-12-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  After 6 months of being off-line and no way for citizens to collect their salaries in Sulaymania...(the CBI had shut the area down)...This morning [sunday] it was announced...THEY ARE BACK IN BUSINESS! Now we expected that when they went on line that shortly following would be the Qi cards accepted in ATM's outside the country..."speaking in days...not weeks"!  

A special request from OKIE... 1-800 no are out but not yet released to the general public.

OKIE has requested that people quit calling him for the 800#'s. He does not have them and whoever is putting that information out is doing so out of malice. 

Please do not call him if you do not already have permission to call him. 

He is living his own private life and would appreciate the respect to allow him to do so peaceably.  Also, do not call him late at night, nor early in the morning.

How many 73 yr old people do you have in your own private life that you would do that to?

OKIE has served us all well for many years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

"OKIE has served us all well for many years"

Oh, em, gee..

I have the guy's # if anybody wants to call him. I'LL give you permission

- Thing is, apparently Luigi believes this garbage because he always defends it and never stops. So the most generous conclusion one can draw is that he got into this investment less than 48 hours ago.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 5

"OKIE has served us all well for many years"

Oh, em, gee..

I have the guy's # if anybody wants to call him. I'LL give you permission

- Thing is, apparently Luigi believes this garbage because he always defends it and never stops. So the most generous conclusion one can draw is that he got into this investment less than 48 hours ago.

I believe OOM is an honorable man and a man ofGod. He does his best not to deceive or mislead. He means well & I trust his judgement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

Luigi is our comedian

Like thug is our clown

Like snow is our cat

Like umbertino is our music man.

Like Machine is our gold analyst

Like sandfly is our "thanks" man

Like Flatdawg is fly in the ointment

Like Deborah is really hot   :) 

Like Adam is our supreme leader

Everyone has their role to play.

Keep em coming Luigi 

oh and

like dog is a pain in the a$$

• Upvote 9

On another note not related to this blog...

In remeberence of another Dinarian lost within months of other Gurus. RIP. Machaffie served Dinarland with integrity.

In Memory of John Machaffie:

Someone said he was a true patriot to his cause.

Someone said he had a fierce passion for the truth.

Someone seen him as a great leader and had a heart for helping people.

Some loved his spirit for which he had as a warrior for what was right.

Some never read his posts but when they saw his name felt a reverence for him.

Some disagreed with him but many respected & called him friend
~~~

Some did not believe in NESARA but believed in John and believed that he wanted the best for all

Some had never heard of him  but many will miss him

Some didn't always agree with him on everything, but loved his spirit and dedication to "the good fight".

Someone described John MacHaffie as a SUPER Patriot, a leader by example, a doer, wanting to help others, a listener, an achiever.  He was a friend they had never met in person

In John's own words, he describes himself. I think this is a great way to remember dear Johnnie:

"This is my real name for one. I am not going to hide under a false alias.

A wee bit about myself. I am a 65 yr old but feel like a 22 yr kid who has been following Nesara for the last couple of years. And now RAP for the last 6 months.

My background is as an aerospace engineer - One of my designs is on the moon per Apollo 11 and I was also involved on the shuttle. I am a trekkie!

I also worked in project management and spent 7 years overseas in SE Asia, lived 3 years in paradise, Thailand, doing power plants installations.

Live 8 years overseas in SE Asia and conversant in 3 Asian languages.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I believe OOM is an honorable man and a man ofGod. He does his best not to deceive or mislead. He means well & I trust his judgement.

I've spoken with him Luigi. I took the initiative to find his number and -respectfully, humbly- ask him to examine his motives for posting his nonsense and take an honest look at the harm and heartbreak his incessant pumping was doing to people. I was completely honoring, so much so that he listened, and asked me questions, and he allowed me to lead him in prayer.

All that being said, the man is full of crap. Respectfully speaking.

And you, my friend, are unwise to be so blindly trusting and gullible. Respectfully speaking

And don't get me started on MacHaffie.. I've spoken with him also, for the same reasons, and also to completely disprove one of his "the whales have all beached themselves at WF and are cashing in RIGHT NOW!" garbage posts. And he was more full of it than okie. Respectfully speaking.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6

Luigi is our comedian

Like thug is our clown

Like snow is our cat

Like umbertino is our music man.

Like Machine is our gold analyst

Like sandfly is our "thanks" man

Like Flatdawg is fly in the ointment

Like Deborah is really hot   :)

Like Adam is our supreme leader

Everyone has their role to play.

Keep em coming Luigi 

oh and

like dog is a pain in the a$$

Yeah!

And no.. You ain't no pain in the a$$.. You're one of our strong fighters around here... Ciao

Umbert...I thought that you were that guy!!!

SG.....Just once I did it  ( in England, of all places...).. But I have an excuse.. Was about the only time ever I got convinced to sip some champagne ( or something like that).....As you know....I don't drink alcohol

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

REMEMBER THAT SHOW DIALING FOR DOLLERS

I'd like to do a song of great social and political import

Oh Lord, won't'cha buy me a Mercedes Benz?

My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.

Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,

So Lord, won’t'cha buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Oh Lord, won’t'cha buy me a color TV?

Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.

I wait for delivery each day until three,

So oh Lord, won’t'cha buy me a color TV ?

• Upvote 4