Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR OUR VETERANS - Worldwide Video of the Year

DropItLikeItsHot

This is a very moving video......I want to thank all of those who have ever served our Nation!

The Boot Campaign is a charity started in my local community and I gladly volunteer time and give to their cause. I ask all of you if you don't have a favorite charity, this is a very very worthy cause. Please look up their web site and see how you can get involved in your local area, and help your immediate veterans. If you have questions please feel free to ask me here or send me a email and I will respond.

Having a son that served two tours of Iraq, I see up close the results of post traumatic stress syndrome. Help can be provided, if we only know who needs the help, and let us guide them to the proper care givers.

If you know someone who needs assistance, please reach out to the Boot Campaign!

• Upvote 2