Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts on when...

Long time follower on dinarvets. Been invested since 04. I have a feeling that (13th) Tuesday they will notify the IMF as per their dates to notify a rate change to be applicable on the 15th (Thursday). I always felt that if the change didn't happen on a Monday morning then it would either be a Tuesday/Thursday. The dates line up with the notification of other entities. President Obama is meeting with senate leaders on Tuesday then British PM on Thursday. This could all be a coincidence, but it seems like something may be happening. They don't have to follow those timeline procedures but I think they will. If not, I don't see another window. They did announce on the 10th what appears to be a 10 day window for the 20th but who knows? Just trying to make a somewhat educated guess as to when. Never made a prediction as to a rate but here's my opinion... I believe the rate will come in at around their original plan of 1.13 to give appeal to the dinar being more than of value on the dollar if they sucked in enough dinar. If not, I'd say Adams .10 rate is a possibility. I only question that number because at .10 too many people can still buy up the dinar to wait another few years for a larger revalue. I feel that if they were going to redenominate first, before a revalue...they would have long ago. I believe the wait was to build up value to not have to screw their investors and to put Iraq back in world standing. Just my 2 cents. Good luck to you all, I'm hoping we all prosper as many of us have held firm and patient.

Maybe I should've put this in opinions section...vice rumors but oh well.

I figure if it came in low at say .10 it would be a float which I think they will want stability first before the float it later on like 3 years before letting it float back up to where they want it in the 3 dollar range.

When production ramps up.

• Upvote 7

Long time investor myself . . . Spring of '04. I'd like to say this whole 3 ring circus, roller coaster ride will be done & we would see a very profitable RV in January '15.

I won't even hazard a guess; this is Iraq. They've said so many things in the past. Deadlines with these people . . .  doesn't mean a thing.

How have we been disappointed ? . . . . let me count the ways.

• Upvote 3

good start rodger ,  that date of  Obama , starting meetings , and then too England , { mmmmmm  I wonder if this might have something to do with the  charges  ,  some knuckle head  had put out on tony blare and  one other ,  gen. petrious     some sort of immunity through the war }   and  the need for the same immunity for   foreign troops  in Iraq again ?    and the date for something in value ... that sounds  o.k.  but  like you   if nothing  hgappens ....  another  long wait I am afraid ...

I expect BIG changes on January 2015.

Everything is pointing in that direction

-many countries opening embassies in the next 30 to 60 days

-retroactive salarIes and contracts from January 01

-the urgency of the new GOI to approved and passed laws

-military and economic cooperation from many countries

-increasing oil production

-getting the notes count from 4 billions to 1 billion

And many more........

Go Iraq

Go Dinar

Go Strong $1.13:1 ;)

• Upvote 2

I have said many times that ANYONE's opinion is as good as anyone else's, and your's makes very good sense..... but NOBODY (not even Adam) knows when it will happen. We will wake up one day and find out that it has happened .... no warning.... no advanced "intel".... no nothing ... period,,,, It just happened !  And I sure hope we will all still be here the day that that happens.... GO R.V.  !!

• Upvote 6

I have been on this ride since the fall of 2004.  Back then, I stuck my dinar in a drawer and didn't follow it until 2009.  Since '09, I stuck it in a safe deposit box and I have followed it on and off.  This past fall, I have been following the dinar a lot closer since things have been happening fast.  It has been a roller coaster to say the least.  

I love your take on things, Roger.  Here's to it coming to fruition!  Either way, I am on this ride until the end! 

• Upvote 5

I didn't neg you but I'd only say, never say never! Just like this investment, anything is possible in a world of chaos. Who would've ever expected an 18 trillion dollar debt would happen? For me this is the real chance of re-balancing of the US/World's economy. Here's to hoping we're onto something that's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I think they didn't lose 93 billion dollars in dinar but just need to re-balance their financial sheets and surprise us all!!!

Edited by roger01

I have been on this ride since the fall of 2004.  Back then, I stuck my dinar in a drawer and didn't follow it until 2009.  Since '09, I stuck it in a safe deposit box and I have followed it on and off.  This past fall, I have been following the dinar a lot closer since things have been happening fast.  It has been a roller coaster to say the least.  

Purchased dinar for the first time within the past month.  After reading archives going back years, I'm about where you started.  I've arrived at a "wake me when it's over" attitude.  I'm not going to make any major purchases (like a McDonald's burger and fries) on the assumption that appreciation on my dinar will pay for it.  The down side is so little that I might even buy some more dinar, but I'm sure not going to invest a lot of time, energy and emotional involvement in keeping up with the prospects.

Roger - I have been on this ride for awhile and what has saved me was to forget about it. I put it in the draw and only recently been following it. I pop on the board to see old friends or read Yota and the others. But, since Adams emails start happening I have been following it a lot closer. Our guess is as good as any. No one really understand what has to happen for them to be internationally recognized. If so there would have been a check listed posted and people would be checking things off as we went along. I think we are coming to the end. This PM really wants to get Iraq back with the rest of the world. As far as value, I have been hoping for 1 to 1. I feel if they want everyone to use the Dinar vs USD then make it at least on par. If you do not then you are going to have this whole underground/black market for the USD. I feel we have a shot at that because so much has been said about taking advantage of the people once the value changes.

• Upvote 3

good opinion piece.. but id fore warn anyone on this ride to STOP chasing dates because you will be disappointed time and time again, been there done that. Now we see what the markets did with the Swiss de peg from the Euro.  Many have been predicting it for years and many said they would never do that and guess what? in the still of the night BAM!! and the swiss did just that.  So anyone who says says the dinar will never revalue in an uncertain and unstable chaotic world of market manipulation and QE is full of crap. IMHO this is the start of something wonderful, it may get bumpy but you gotta just ride the wave and pull through it.. Germany is next perhaps? Only takes one to start the chain of events. Maybe countries are starting to wake up to the fiat con game?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

good opinion piece.. but id fore warn anyone on this ride to STOP chasing dates because you will be disappointed time and time again, been there done that. Now we see what the markets did with the Swiss de peg from the Euro.  Many have been predicting it for years and many said they would never do that and guess what? in the still of the night BAM!! and the swiss did just that.  So anyone who says says the dinar will never revalue in an uncertain and unstable chaotic world of market manipulation and QE is full of crap. IMHO this is the start of something wonderful, it may get bumpy but you gotta just ride the wave and pull through it.. Germany is next perhaps? Only takes one to start the chain of events. Maybe countries are starting to wake up to the fiat con game?

I agree Easy, the Swiss Franc's unpegging from the Euro could be the start of something big.   We can only hope...

It's also a monday!

Ah...no, sorry, with all due respect, it's a Tuesday.  

• Upvote 2

Love your thought process.

However, like most of us here your using intellectual thinking.

The world leaders, however, don't have that capacity.

LOL- great sense of humor LGD! World leaders not having the capacity to think intellectually! Gotta chuckle out of that.

I am tired as heck of this thing.  Thinking about not reading forums or anything for a month.  I will probably break that oath....But boy am I exhausted.  5 years and counting.

It's been over 10 years for me and I agree with you 1000%!  I have taken LONG breaks away from the dinar forums from time to time to keep my sanity.  I have gotten back into it this past fall when I started hearing good news out of Iraq.   Adam stated in his last update that he expected that the RV would have already taken place by now and I agree with him, I don't know why either but I will continue to wait because things have never looked better.  Hang in there...

• Upvote 1